The Holy Land of Zzyathis

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Land of Zzyathis

Re: The Holy Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

sss...we are going to have to postpone this yet another week. I am busy busy busy. ((literally..realy busy..hating it!!!))
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

A note is left written in the ancient Lizard text.

Even though the Mass is being postponed longer, I will be at the Temple on 23rd Bras, if any lizards wish to join me.

If enough come, we can possibly even hold a small Mass on our own.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

A long note hangs on the gates to Zzyathis. Unlike usual, this note is written in the Ancient Lizard text.

Dearest Brother Ssaron,

Today I had an encounter with Brother Tak'Zel which ended with him getting severely upset with me. His reasoning, to me, seems to simply be out of spite for some of my personal beliefs. He decided to demote me, which is something I do not necessarily care for, I will still protect Zzyathis the same way I always have, but his reasoning seemed to be entirely dependent on his disagreements with what I believe.

To make more sense of what happened, I will summarize it below:

Our encounter began when he was speaking with a human, her name I can only assume was Ara since she kept calling herself that. I greeted Brother Tak, but did not greet the human. He questioned why I did not and I simply said that I do not care for humans because of the way they treated our people, the superior race, in the past. He then stated that we are equal to the humans and I told him I do not believe so.

We are, after all, the direct descendants of Zelphia, the greatest Goddess of them all.

I did not question his beliefs, simply because I assumed he was just not very well educated in the subject, but he continued to attack me about mine.

I stated that I believe humans are an infestation, which he would understand if he knew what I have seen, but he did not even question why I said so, he simply decided that I was not "worthy" of my position. This confuses me, seeing as the definition of a Templar is as follows:
Templars are well seasoned warriors that have proven their worth time and time again. They are expected to have mastered the ways of combat as well as displayed deep dedication towards Mother Zelphia through their countless tasks and deeds.
No where in that definition does it say that you must have the same personal beliefs as the Commander of the Military. As far as I can tell I am all of these things. And if my worth is in question, I would be more then glad to prove it. I only bring the rank back up to show that I believe Tak is acting upon personal feelings towards his Brothers and Sisters. This is not how things should be run. A lizard should be given his or her rank in the government based upon their skill, their knowledge of our ways, their intellect, their innovating ideas, and their faith in Zelphia. It should not by any means be determined by the personal feelings of those in charge.

I care very deeply for all of my Brothers and Sisters and I sincerely hope that Tak finds it in his heart to change his mind on his feelings towards me and will show a little more sympathy toward my beliefs, I know I will always show sympathy towards his.

I will leave this for you to determine what must be done about it, Brother Ssaron. And I must say, if nothing is done about the way Tak runs the military, I will be very disappointed.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
The Land of Zzyathis

The mas must ocne again be posponed due to a series of unforseen events that have taken place. I shall alert you of the next time at my utmost conveniece. terribly sorry my brothers and sisters..
~~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail.

P.S. do not let this discourage you from honoring to our mother and holding a private mass for yourself with smaller offerings. save some of the major ones for the mass led by me as I will be offering over 1000 fish to the mother.

*this part is written in old lizard dialect*
Let us rejoice in her name and speakof her through our words that are a part of her. let her waters flow and her world be created fresh. let her wash you of your wrong-doings and caress your cheek as she does in the paradise.
The Land of Zzyathis

Tak is justified brother. Templars are sworn to protect the holy land...but outside of it they should HONOR and RESPECT all other races and beings as EQUALS no matter their own personal beliefs. Yes we are superior in some ways..as are they.. he is commander of the military and his order stands unopposed as it is not my jurisdiction.
Tak may do as he so pleases as you fall under HIS command. it is not because you do not share the same beliefs as him and you assuming so can be considered a personal VERBAL attack against him. I strongly recommend that you accept it and follow orders to the letter. also know that this has no effect between mine and your friendship because I particularly like you and what you stand for etc. Have a pleasant day.

~~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail Of Zzyathis~~
The Land of Zzyathis

A big scroll is placed on the wall of the zzyathis gatehouse

Brethren. Sorry I have not been here in some time. I was required on the mainland for a very important matter.(( got grounded ;p)) I am back now and am here if any of you need me.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

Rakshasas Assasabonsa is hereby banned from the lands of Zzyathis and condemned to death for breaking the treaty between us and the Elves of Vanima. if any see him..he is to be executed on sight.
~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail of Zzyathis~~
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

Rakshasas walks on the holy lands and up to the parchment. Then adds underneath.

As a lizard of the Holy Mother Zelphia, I find Brother Ssaron guilty of heresy, claiming a position that he was never entitled to, and being a magic lover who will even go as far as to wish to learn it.

The penalty for these crimes is banishment from the Holy Lands of Zzyathis and execution on sight.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Maeglin Telemmaite

Correction on that note mister Asasabonsa. i was GRANTED that title along with Brother Jack in the olden times before your arrival on this island. and you ahve no rights to grant death. you are the heretic. and i did not learn magic. i learned the ancient language in order to further communicate with older dragon lizards. you have been condemned.
~~High Priest Ssaron Klawtail~~
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

You write this constantly, and yet you have no proof.

You are a liar and a disgrace to all lizardkind. And for your acts against us you will be punished.

There is no more for either of us to say here.

Watch your back, Brother. The lizards of Gobaith have put a target on your head.

And as for your "condemning" me. Your words mean nothing to me nor the rest of our kin, with the exception of Brother Tak'Zel.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Actualy, he was approved as priest along with jack by Ssar'ney...

Tak
Maeglin Telemmaite

Rakshasas. you need not make anymore petty arguments. YOU are the one sentenced. not I. I was approved by The old council. Take it up with them. contact Ssezereszaor((not sure on spelling..-_-)) lesska and Ssarney. they will all verify.
Ssaar

Post by Ssaar »

~ Tssk. She has heard of thisss sentencing against brother Rakshasas. Know that brother not alone, Ssaar be with brother an offer her blades against those who oppose. Corrupt brothers an sistersss who tolerate and embrace the magics are trusted no more than the filthy mages themselvesss. Disgustingsss!!

x Ssaar'izor
Maeglin Telemmaite

Ssaar'izor. i do not "embrace" the magics. i just tolerate them. either way..this is very minimal and nothing shall happen to you. i commend you for sticking up for a brother. and Rakshasas..also know..this is not personal. im just honoring a treaty made by my predecesors..i actually quite liked you before this.
~~ssaron
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

A tall, silver scaled Lizard crawls out of the water, he carries a tablet of stone to the gate house. He spends a few hours, scraping away at the tablet before he leaves it lying against the gate house for all others to see.
If you ask the children of the mother, your supposed brothers and sisters whether they wish their 'priest' to chase after landlings, and prefer their words over that of your own scales. They'd quickly inform you that you now have no right, privilege or authority to dictate the mothers words to other, properly pious Lizards now or ever more. I pity you, Ssaron. Apparently praying to the all important mother isn't quite important enough for you. Apparently you wish for more than her blessings, in your rather misguided life. At this point, I simply advice you. I advice you to drop your execution threat over a properly pious Lizard. I advice you to cease chasing landling ways, if you truly want to be our priest. If you refuse?

Be it so, and be it sad,
but let it be known,
your foolishness is what made other Lizards mad.

~Logasssh Anasssark~
Maeglin Telemmaite

Logash,
you have no knowledge of any of my decisions as I passed out durring our meeting..so do not talk to me about how I am chasing landling ways and waht not. I am doing as I was advised to do. My decision stands and is final. i am doing the SMART move here. find me again and we shall discuss what that is..i do not wish to make it known publicly the innerworkings of this.
~~ssaron~~
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

You tell lies openly, perhaps because one see's the danger he's created for himself. Perhaps one knew the reaction he'd gain from those truly pious? If this isn't the case, explain why the trout sized landling claims to be teaching you ancient, and more of the landling magical ways. Though, I care less for each of your words, as they sink deeper into the abyss of stupidity. I could inquire more, but I've giving you what little senseical advice can be afforded to one so deluded and spiritually blind. I pray that you listen to reason.

I'll meet only when the threat of death is removed from pious brother Rakshasas. Till then, you're proved to be nothing more than trout sent by the mother to feed our scales with laughter.

~Logasssh Anasssark~
Maeglin Telemmaite

I shall not bend to your impudent squander. my punishment sticks and i refuse to associate with teh disgraces of the mother such as yourself. begone and may you be swimming in the waters..never to reach paradise.
~HIGH PRIEST SSARON KLAWTAIL~~
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

You truly are a disgrace to the mother, first you say that you shall do an honorable thing, and remove your title. Now, you try and hide that shame. You truly are pathetic. But as it so happens, the mother has granted me a mind, unlike yourself, and I feel it my duty to show how much your words are worth. As they seem to change like the wind. Allow me to show the good scales of true, pious faith what you said. You clearly are delusional, and I pray that the mother grants you release, sooner than later..

~Logasssh Anasssark~
Another piece of parchment is left hanging under the silver scaled Lizards own note.
Ssaron Klawtail wrote: Logash..you are an impudent pathetic excuse for a lizard and i am digusted by you. the mother frowns upon you. i step down from teh position as high priest of Zzyathis. seeing as none are qualified or granted the title after me unless the old council comes back to regrant the position..zzyathis is now open territory to any and all.may you and any who are like you swim forever never to find your paradise.
~~Ssaron Klawtail~~
and also..i do not remove the death penelty on asasabonsa. i shall not respond on here anymore.
Maeglin Telemmaite

im aware. i removed that. i wrote it in stress and as soon as my head cleared i ripped it down and remade one. i AM the high priest. and the punishment on asasabonsa stands. as for you..after this note i still refuse to communicate with you and your impudent ways. may you swim forever.
~HIGH PRIEST Ssaron klawtail
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

He who cannot handle important discussions without failing to stupidity and lies , obviously wasn't blessed by the mother to lead her children. I leave it for the other sisters and brothers to decide. Is that pathetic excuse of a Lizard worthy of your respect?

In the mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~

Dark Zel'

Post by Dark Zel' »

*An unknown Lizard walks into the Holy lands of Zzyathis. After taking a look around, he finds himself reading the notes left. With disgust he quickly writes his own small reply. Keeping it short he then turns and walks out after praying a short while.*

I believe that our Brother Ssaron is not worthy of his position or of our respect

*A new name is signed*
In her name,
Zel'Reekaa
Last edited by Dark Zel' on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

Rakshasas posts a note under Logasssh Anasssark's note.

I also believe that our Brother Ssaron is not worthy of his position or of our respect.

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

Sirith takes a look at the notes on Zzyathis's walls and scratches his cheek. He then pulls out a pen and a piece of parchment and scribbles the following down, posting it under Logasssh Anasssark's note.

From what I read here I can only assume Brother Ssaron has proven not to be a good match for the position of High Priest. I also believe he is not worthy of his position nor the respect of his Brother's and Sister's.

In Her Name,
Sirith Rymn
Maeglin Telemmaite

and yet none of you know anything as to why I made the decision the way I did. if you care to talk with me perhaps you will see it my way. until then..mother watch over you..and leave it alone. on a different note..the death sentance is temporarily removed until a trial is held by the higher powers i was contacted by.
~~HIGH PRIEST ssaron klawatil~~
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

There is no higher authority than the Goddess. The more you speak, the more you confirm my fears that you're indeed a fallen scale, turned heretic.

In the mothers name,
~Logasssh Anasssark~
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I would like to remind you all this is not a discussion board.

Tak'Zel
Maeglin Telemmaite

i didnt say that they were higher than the goddess. the council has more power than I.so they are a higher power. the goddess is supreme. impudent lizard who assumes things.
~~ssaron
Rakshasas

Post by Rakshasas »

The council is currently you and Brother Tak'Zel.

Or did you not realize this?

In Her Name,
Rakshasas Asasabonsa
Maeglin Telemmaite

i was contacted by a member of the old council who wishes to meet. i offered all of them a position as their old spot and even if they do nto take it their judgement is supreme in my eyes, except to the goddess.her judgement comes before them.
~~ssaron