* Parchments here and there*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Po Will

* Parchments here and there*

Post by Po Will »

Parchments are scattered across the whole of Island Hope. One might think they could simply take them down, but strangely enough they seem to reappear after a day or two.

People of the island, or more to the point. People who aren't currently bowing down to the Bearers, the Dwarfs or the Grey Rose. These scoundrels, these moronic pillagers of freedom, these so called 'saviors' are here in Bane slicing up our home as if it were a cake to be shared among the dinning room! Who in the Fives name do these so called 'saviors' think they are? Is our home, Bane, simply to be helped to by people who don't even live here? Why in Nargun's name, should my taxes go to some king underground? Why should the major, a 'citizen' of Bane only, be selected among the group which deems itself lord and master? They trust us not, the true people of Bane, to be able to protect ourselves. Instead, they press upon us, like a plunderer of war, the will of their people on the people of Bane. Is this justice? No, it's bloody wrong.

Whilst the fighting was happening, I found myself - a simple priest- being treated like a war criminal. Treated as if my loyalty to my God was terrible. Again, this shows they are oppressive, you may not worship and still be listened to if you aren't in their own cultist view.

Now, I don't know about you, but their lack of faith in the people of Bane is what pains me the most. The fact that we are not allowed to governor or at least hold elections in our town, with our own Citizens shows that we aren't welcome in our own home.

Ask yourselves, did they truly free you? Or did they simply change the chains around your neck?

~Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt~
~Priest of Nargun~

The Land of Zzyathis

Re: * Parchments here and there*

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

*posts a piece of parchment here and tehre wherever he sees these ones hanging*

people..If you are being oppressed...Seredoc inparticular...you will be allowed to be free in Zzyathis if you so choose to be a part..not trying to convert you or ask you to be a member of my city...but if you wanted a palce where you could be free..then you are all welcome in Zzyathis..send me a dove if this is what you so wish.
~High priest Ssaron Klawtail of Zzyathis
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

Stop the hysteria. Let things settle. Felbion will open elections and probably form city council based on votes. You will see.
~Hal
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

"Stop the hysteria. Let things settle"

Don't worry about it, we're simply whoring your town out between us all. We'll even let you pick the new puppet!

Please..

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~
The Land of Zzyathis

Post by The Land of Zzyathis »

Po Will wrote:

Don't worry about it, we're simply whoring your town out between us all. We'll even let you pick the new puppet!

Please..

In Nargun's name,
~Sere~

Yes, letting them pick who is going to be a figurehead for the public and probably know nothing much of what is going to go on behind it all..someone to claim they are "for the people" and not have any influence what so ever. that would be very decietful..
~S.K