There is something rotten in the state of Banemark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

There is something rotten in the state of Banemark

Post by Leva Beliu »

A dark silhouette limps heavily towards the Eastern gates. She approaches the doors looking right and left with apprehension. She then unrolls a parchment from under her torn robe, stained with what looks like dried blood, and pins it on the panel of the right door.

So, finally they managed to get rid of me, by some travesty of justice ((dried blood stain)). They banned me because I wanted to get into my own house and I asked politely to be heard of his Excellency. Everybody knows that I lost my key to that black-hearted mage, Roland. I was fined and banned because I was asking for justice and fairness, because I insisted to be heard, politely. His Excellency showed his real face of a new fascist tyrant, playing on words, betraying his own public words. He had promised that my assaillant, the warlord orc, would be fined and that I would be compensated, he did that publicly. He lied through his teeth (a little bit rotten). And, ironically, he used this purported assassin, Roland, to execute his vile deed, to punish me again and again, hurting me in my flesh and in my belongings.
How naive was I to look for a modicum of fairness from this new governor!
Later on, after that puppet inquisitor banned me, I was just trying to retrieve some personal items from the house they despoiled me of ((reddish spittle stain)), some personal clothings, a few pots and pans, a few silvers. And there they were, waiting to humiliate me and throw me out of the town. Maybe the locksmith I hired denounced me out of fear. But of course, they did not stop there. Roland tied me up and managed to drag me out of the western gate. There, he did not release me. He continued to drag me towards some shady groves, in spite of my struggle. I knew what I was going to suffer. Any woman would know. Happily, if I may say so, Dain, just put an end to my suffering, knocking me out. He had the decency to leave my bag beside my quivering body. Thank you so much, Dain.

Well, that is the state of affair, right now, in Bane. Not recommended for young couples and people with an open mind.

Leva Beliu
PS: I shall be back
Pyrrho

Re: There is something rotten in the state of Banemark

Post by Pyrrho »

I was here to witness these injustices against Leva. Plus Elijah was the one who burnt down athian's Tavern.

Brer Beothach
Darkshade

Re: There is something rotten in the state of Banemark

Post by Darkshade »

And wanders around town for a while before comong upon the notice, after getting a passing human to read it he roars with laughter and gets afor mentioed human to write a note for him, pinning it up.

"Joo finnally behn kicked out ob Bane! joo should nub complain, joo should piss off. joo albays causing commotion wib eberehwun, just gheht dah hell out and stob bugging people!"

A small purple, copper scarab is left at the end of the message.