Magnus Magnol killed me

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

Magnus Magnol killed me

Post by Leva Beliu »

Of course, we were not the best friends, but did you have to kill me an make me loose my favourite luthe. I know you are not in the art business, you are so boorish, but then I did not even resist. What is the matter with you? I know you resent females like me wanting to be themselves, but then why trying to kill me. I must say it was without any warning, I guess I could have complained. I will not, I will not. Magnus, I tell you this, I do not hate you, but I am disappointed. I am not sure what Harok will think of your sorry hide.
Good luck
Leva
Seori

Post by Seori »

Magnus, that was an unmanly thing to do. It shows a very mean spirit, devoid of noble and generous feelings, to take advantage of the weakness of others to tyrannize over them. And to do this to a lady who as a female is entitled to your care and protection is base beyond description. Such conduct was unhandsome and ungentlemanly.

New Hope is working for the protection of women, especially women who are abused by men. We want to make a women's shelter, and we ask kind gentlemen to support this.

Leva, I am sorry about your loss. The children will be particularly sad to know that they won't be able to hear the soothing notes of your lute.
Matron

Post by Matron »

I feel rather good about what I've done. After all, it seems I created the perfect couple.
Leva, Seori's children need food. You can insult and cook for them all day long, they are imaginary so they cannot feel offended nor will they ever slap you up with the flat side of a blade like I do!
Seori, Leva's living in a world only you can reach because obviously you have the ability of walking through walls! This is your chance to pull that exorcism thing with your heretic prayers. And she won't throw bombs at you for that, so you do not have to use that incredible dodging-abilities of yours.
See, both of you can only benefit from that relationship. Feel free to send me an invitation to your wedding but please don't.

As for Leva's lute, that dramatic elfess Kitsa is holding on to it, I wouldn't touch any of your stuff because I'm afraid of catching the crazies.
Besides, just for your information, Leva, I play the lute, harp, horn and flute. Ask around, someone will be able to confirm that.
Next, take a look around, this is Trolls Bane. People here are boorish, get used to it.
Next, there was a warning. Or rather, you warned yourself. Insulting three men, an archmage, a mage and a veteran warrior who are all suspected to be former temple members, the consequences are foreseeable.
Next, you do not hate me? I cannot walk past you without being called names or getting involved in your daily rants, you are focussed on me while I am trying to avoid you, you seek the confrontation, that's one of your many problems. Instead, why don't you take care of those "few" friends you claim to have and leave me be? Even after slapping you like the ill-mannered child that you are, you insisted on following me. That's creepy, that's sick.

We are not even half "not the best friends", we are enemies, you chose to be, you choose to be everyone's enemy. The only people you like are those who stick around, ignoring your rude words. The hypocrites who like to excuse stupidity with disability.
As for Harok not liking my "hide". I don't give a hairy ogre's ass, you turned the funny, awesome Harok into some weird wuss, nobody has seen him in ages. I guess he is chained to your bed so he won't leave you as well.

I advise you, keep your cakehole shut when I am around or I will bruise you more than your cooking spoon ever could.
~ Magnus

~~~Everyone, watch out, madness mummy Leva's walking.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Might I inquire on how someone has been "killed" yet still manages to write a message from their perspective, detailing events that have little backing?

-Unsigned
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

Elijah wrote:Might I inquire on how someone has been "killed" yet still manages to write a message from their perspective, detailing events that have little backing?

-Unsigned

~ Must beh a haunting *looks around nervously before running away* :roll:

(I play it as though when i'm clouded I was just knocked unconscious or beaten quite severely, it kills the RP for me when I hear people IG talking about someone that killed them) (on a side note, if someone says they were killed, can we perma-death em'? Just to keep the RP realistic of course :twisted: )
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

It's not easy to pity on Leva, being someone who keeps taunting and taunting until she gets hurt, then claiming it was because of anything other than her massive ego, arrogance and incredible prejudice. I'm speaking as a lizard, her taunting and slandering swelled a simple playing on words (which wasn't even directed at her) into a physical confrontation as she did her best trying to make my race seem like the lowest lifeform possible. I'm starting to feel bad for stopping my brother that attacked her after she kept singing and playing the lute behind a man's back, taunting the lizard who told her to stop.

Aside from that, how do you write from behind the grave?

Signed,
S'rrt
orgis

Post by orgis »

Sere thinks for a moment, a little grin dashing across his face before slipping a piece of parchment to the wall.

Well S'rrt. I'm guessing one percent Sib and ninety nine percent pure home grown horse sh*te.

~~Sere~~
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

Excuse me, for this might be taken the wrong way but..

How exactly are you still able to write a note and pin it to these boards if Magnus Magnol has killed you as you say?

Also, I belief that this isn't a matter that should be discussed publically. As I see it, you are merely attempting to damage Mister Magnol's reputation - if he has any, that is.

To you, Mister Magnol: Shouldn't a professor at the Magic Academy be mature enough to behave himself in the face of stupidity and insult? Not to judge, but to me, both of you look like spoiled and childish fools at this very moment.

signed
~Yanindra Aelon
Matron

Post by Matron »

Noone cares for your opinion, Miss Nobody. Still, Gobaith isn't exactly the place which is populated by a stereotype of people. Everyone's special around here, besides all of us having dramatic and sad backgrounds or certain supernatural abilities. Feel free to come discuss this in a more private atmosphere, though.
~ PM
Seori

Post by Seori »

-del-
Leva Beliu

My dear Magnet

Post by Leva Beliu »

Dear Magnus,
We were never the best of friends, but I think you were a bit excessive. Ghosting me was a bit too much. Being dead is not funny, I lost my best luthe and the key to my house! Of course, I dared you and your bully friends, JUST DARED YOU. I thought we were living in some kind of democracy, you know the tongue waggling society. Anyway I hope you will see the light and get more amenable and at least not threatening, like you said. Otherwise, I would have to resort to some extreme measures we would both regret.
Yours truly, and believe it.
Leva (the wild) Beliu
PS: I never insulted you recently, I just did it when you pinched my ass at the Union and proposed me to fix my tomatoe problem on the basement couch.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Taunting upon taunting makes people want to hurt you. It's rather simple, Leva. Crying about it afterwards won't make you seem innocent.

- S'rrt
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Trollsbane, nor any other city on the island to the best of my knowledge, has not been a democracy for a years now. So your just outright wrong Leva.

~Duke Roland Ross~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I can attest to the words of Duke Ross, for in my time on Gobaith I've never once come across a true Democracy. Until the rise of Cromwell, Troll's Bane did have a representative type of government in which the Governor was elected, but that is as close as I've ever seen or that I can recall. And now we don't even have elections, so there is no longer any form of Democracy.

~~Sir Jonathan Cain
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

I support this, and believe all involved parties should be burned alive for lack of decency and their bones gathered to create a giant bone-monument that is absolutely not going to be brought to life by the smartest and most charming person on this isle, so you should have nothing to worry about.

-Bobarius
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

Maybe simmering down would be a good idea here? we're all getting very exited about something abit.. simple.

Leva- You are obviously not dead, maybe wounded, but not dead. Thus what you have to say is irrelevant. (In my animistic and uneducated opinion)

Magnus- You'r a magic wielder and shouldn't have done what you did.. but theres no reversing it and i wouldn't be surprised if you did it again and so i shan't try to tell you off. (probably wouldn't listen anyway!)

Basically what i'm saying is.. lets try to forgive and forget?

~Zehshirr
proplayer

Post by proplayer »

Totski the halfer crawls out after witnessing the said massacre from behind the mill, well (or whatever hiding place it was) and remarked...

"My, my, my... so this is what the ruckus that I saw was about? :shock:

For a moment there I thought it was a very serious (like someone trying to conquer trolls bane or sumtin). What has this world come into?"