At the arena outside the town of Troll's Bane [[open RP]]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arya

At the arena outside the town of Troll's Bane [[open RP]]

Post by Arya »

A small crowd is starting to gather curiously at the arena right outside Troll's Bane wondering what is going to happen. In one of the royal chairs a wrinkly, moody old man sits, known to most people as the Professor Magnus M.M.Magnol. The old man watches the arena as his student, merely a child of an elfess enters the stage...

The elfess starts speaking '' I, Arya of the Isilra house, novice of the magic academy, am here to present a poem I was assigned to write by my professor there, professor Magnol. To Choregeograph this I have here with me this voulounteering orc, who wishes for fame.
The orc is named Or'kug and without any further explinations, I wish to begin.

The elfess starts nearly singing a poem;
Why I love to eat living flesh

I love to eat living flesh
Because it is so very fresh! *her voice rising slightly at the word fresh, at the same time the orc holds a very much alive rabbit into the air*
I love it so much
It's even nice to touch! *her voice rises again at the last word of the sentance. The orc still holding the bunny up poking it's side, resulting in it squirming eagerly to be set free*
It's so juicy, so tender
It makes me so slender! *Again her voice rises at the last sentance. The orc holding a hand to his side, making a rather funny looking figure in an attempt to look slender*
It makes me strong *at this the orc lifts his arm, still holding the rabbit with the other, showing off his muscles*
It makes me wanna sing a song! *The elfess' voice rises again at the last word. The orc puts his free hand on his chest, singing ''Meh wunt tu siiing!''
That's why I love to eat living flesh *at this final word the elfess bows, at the same time the orc demonstratively bites the head off the rabbit quite furiously, chewing pure joy and delight visible on his face. After this he fades back into the background, taking care of the rest of the bunny.*

''Thank you for your time and patience'' The elfess says with one last bow, leaving the stage for perhaps someone else to make a presentation of their own? Or mayhaps use the stage for some other purpose?
orgis

Post by orgis »

A rather weird looking Halfling happened to be standing amonst the crowd. A bemused look takes his face by storm as he hears the Elfess, chuckling at first as he watched the Orc; then his face falls into disgust as the poor rabbit is brutally mutilated. Quite apparently furious, the Halfling points a small finger at the women before speaking rather fast.

"Lassie lassie, what'd tha' feck
I thought it be laughs, now the rabbit be dead?

I thought it for giggles, for laughs and so's
But no, no. The rabbit had to go!?

You're sick me dear, sick in the heid.
'ow'd you like to be chewed up, then deid?

This violent act brings nothing but shame,
an' all an' all.... The show was rather lame.

Seek help me dear, seek help I say.
Nargun only knows, what'd else I can say?"
Asyur

Post by Asyur »

"... Interesting."

Asyur sits in the back, watching from afar. His eyes and face lay emotionless as he watches the play, almost being able to distinguish - from the title and the poor rabbit in the orc's hands - what was going to happen; a rather bloody ending. While not being able to show it, Asyur's stomach cringes at the sight of the orc ripping the rabbit's head off and eating it whole, fur and all.

As he gets up to leave, he glances back to see a halfling singing a song about the poor rabbit's death from orcish mutilation.

"I have to say I agree with him."

Asyur walks off to the tavern where he lay his head to rest. To those who are observant, he seems to be staying there for the time being as if waiting for something to come.