An assault on Varshikari land. // Ein Überfall in Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Felbion Lijawyn

An assault on Varshikari land. // Ein Überfall in Varshikar

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

Yanindra Aelon enters the market square of Varshikar, scribbling down a copy of the letter she just sent, pinning it to a column near the depot:

One of your citizens, the man known by the name Athian Corulas has treated me in unspeakable ways today. At first sight, he teleported himself behind me and started insulting me in several, nasty ways. He asked me if I wanted to share his bed and even tried to force his magic upon me. After I had told him what I thought of such a way to treat a woman, he assaulted me with several harmful spells. I ran away and around the building of the forge to wait until he was gone so I could grab my things from the chest and leave Varshikar, in which I originally wanted to stay and become a citizen of. However, he saw me and promised to behave himself from then on. He asked me if there was any way to proof he meant it and wanted to get on good grounds since he was a citizen of Varshikar and I was about to be one. I told him if he helped me to gain some thread from the mummies, whiping evil off the island in the process, I would forgive him and he agreed. We went to the crypt where he slaughtered several mummies and a few skeletons before he blocked the way out with a wall. He started to insult me again in the heaviest ways for my beliefs in the gods and their wise desicion upon punishment of those sinners that are cursed to wander throughout the crypt in an endless circle of pain and suffering. He called me ignorant and threatened to leave me in the crypt to die by the hands of the undead and himself.
He tried to force me to feel sorry for the cursed creatures by threatening me and when he realized he couldn't succeed he opened a portal through which we went back to Varshikar. I wanted to grab my things and leave but he said he would kill me, should I refuse to leave or should he see my face around Varshikar again.
I hope that the other citizens of Varshikar are different than this man and will punish him for his behaviour.

~Yanindra Aelon

---------------------------------

Einer Eurer Bürger, der Mann der unter dem Namen Athian Corulas bekannt ist, behandelte mich heute auf unaussprechliche Art und Weise. Als er mich zum ersten mal sah, teleportierte er sich hinter mich und begann mich zu beleidigen. Er fragte mich ob ich sein Bett teilen wolle und versuchte sogar mir seine Magie aufzuzwingen. Ich sagte ihm was ich von seiner Art mit einer Frau umzugehen hielte und er attackierte mich mit mehreren gefährlichen Zaubersprüchen. Ich floh und rannte um das Gebäude der Schmiede herum, von wo aus ich ihn beobachtete um später, wenn er weg wäre meine Sachen aus der Truhe zu holen und aus der Stadt, in der ich eigentlich Bürger werden wollte zu verschwinden. Aber er sah mich und versprach sich zu benehmen. Er fragte mich ob es irgend einen Weg gäbe mit dem er mir zeigen könnte dass er seine Worte auch wirklich ernst meinte und sagte er wolle seine Taten wieder gut machen da wir miteinander auskommen sollten weil er Bürger von Varshikar sei und ich einer werden wollte. Ich sagte ihm ich würde ihm verzeihen wenn er mir half indem er einige Mumien tötete damit ich Garn für Kleidung habe und er stimmte zu. Wir gingen also zur Krypta, wo er einige Mumien und ein paar Skelette tötete bevor er den Ausgang mit einem Felsen blockierte. Er fing an mich wegen meines Glaubens an die Götter zu beleidigen und nannte mich ignorant weil ich der Meinung bin, dass diese finsteren Kreaturen in der Krypta ihrer gerechten Strafe durch die Götter zugetragen worden sind. Er versuchte mich durch Drohungen dazu zu bringen Mitleid für diese Verfluchten zu haben und als er merkte, dass er meinen Glauben nicht erschüttern könnte, auch mit der Drohung mich durch die Hände der Untoten und seiner eigenen sterben zu lassen, öffnete er ein Portal nach Varshikar.
Dort angekommen wollte ich meine Sachen aus der Truhe holen und aus der Stadt verschwinden, doch er versperrte mir den Weg und sagte er würde mich töten, sollte ich mich weigern zu gehen oder jemals wieder mein Gesicht in Varshikar zeigen.
Ich hoffe dass die anderen Bürger Varshikars anders sind und diesen mann für sein Verhalten bestrafen werden.

~Yanindra Aelon
Athian

Post by Athian »

Pure speculative embellishment, by a woman scorned and with her ego bruised and sullied. I've never known myself to fail to harm anything that i really intended to. As such i can say for certain that I approached the lady in jest with a simple test to check of latent magic ability of which she obviously shows the lack of guile for., and her offense was entirely of her own creation.

though I teased the lass, I can easily provide witnesses who will tell you truthfully i caused the lass no harm. For reconciliation sake I offered her a favor, which she decided would be entrails for her sewing. However upon arrival i found her sheer lack of respect for those gone before to be beyond disheartening. The worst kind of blasphemy is the wide and ignorant approach individuals like her use to pattern there lives, I found it detestable.

I need not explain my actions to anyone. Needless to say i found her ill speak of the dead to be disgusting, regardless of what circumstance she claims to have understanding of. I will not tolerate it, let it be known to any who think to walk Varshikar soil with such an attitude. Thus I removed her from the land before my temper caused me to remove her head. She should be grateful, however as we can see instead she is merely vindictive.

I will not tolerate this woman or her foul mouth on the lands, do with it what you will but each time I cross her path, she will be removed by me and that is that. When she learned proper respect then perhaps I will not be near so hostile.

Athian Corulas
Junior Giant

Post by Junior Giant »

I was traveling from the orc lands and saw him teleport behind her. I heard him be rude and ask her to bed with him. To my great shame I continued on my way as I had other things to do. I have no reason to believe her other claims are true as the first are exactly as I witnessed.
Hew Keenaxe
Athian

Post by Athian »

Feel free to assume whatever you like, since you were not there.

However, Velisai and a few others at least are other witnesses to the events, perhaps she will speak on the matter perhaps not. I will leave that up to her own consideration. That day i approached a lad named Brian, cast the simple conjunction of the teaching spell which proved him acceptable in body and mind to study at the academy, that much several can attest too. Approaching the woman was much the same manner, but as mages will know the first section of the spell which will not transfer a rune but merely focus the ability will not come to fruition if the person is lacking, even the runes will not be heard spoken. SO of course the dwarf would not notice it.

Please don't' flatter the lass to much. If I honestly seek a woman's company I can do so with far more grace then that. Last i checked teleportation was not any sort of offensive magic. Last I checked when one means to harm something a wand will never miss the mark no matter how fast one runs or tries to dodge. We have more then enough mages in Varshikar to attest to that fact. I will swear by any right and to the gods in whole that she was never once touched by a spell or a hand to cause her harm on Varshikari land.

The very fact that the woman is able to write upon the walls at all should be proof enough that not a single spell of aggression ever struck her.

Frankly stated, though her story rings with heavy bias. any portent of it that happened off of Varshikars land is no ones concern but my own. The woman met not a single hair of harm on Varshikar soil. The very moment we left for the Crypts slaying her would not have broken a single rule of my land, and yet even though i was at full liberty to let my temper flare amongst the dead, she still came back alive.

You may feel free at this point to direct your hostilities through personal message to myself of Varshikar's current leader.

that is all
Athian Corulas.
Junior Giant

Post by Junior Giant »

It is true that I never seen the woman harmed. I was attesting to the oppressive treatment that I saw her having to deal with. She was definitely being assaulted verbally and because of threat of physical force had to abide by it.
Hew
Athian

Post by Athian »

Sticks and stone at best fine fellow.

If we all went around killing over words then the isle would be short a few hundred people.

She was not injured on Varshikari land, nor was I. Hurt feelings aside what purpose does this slander hold? Everyone lives to write another day and no blood was spilled upon my home soil. Leave it to drop and stop making a fuss.

Athian
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Mister Corulas may have a rude attitude, but he have a good soul. A rude attitude alone isn't anything what speaks against the way of life of the people who life in Kumdah. Furthermore i doubt that what ever happen in Varshikar was really harmful if Miss Aelon follow him into the Crypt. What happens there cant just be told by Miss Aelon and Mister Corulas and to be serious i Personally would more trust Mister Corulas as a stranger.

I suppose Miss Aelon make excuse for her hard accusation, so Mister Corulas will tolerate her even in the lands of Kumdah. Otherwise she will be unwelcome in Kumdah.

~Djironnyma, for Kumdah

Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

If you are planning on waiting for me to excuse, even an elven life won't be enough. I see that I mistook Varshikar for something it obviously isn't. I will come and grab my stuff today and then you shall not see me in Varshikar again.

~Yanindra Aelon
Athian

Post by Athian »

Yanindra

Your complaints fall on deaf ears, and your vague and broad estimations of Varshikar and its citizenship do nothing but prove just how difficult a person you are to deal with.

For any slander I might have leveled upon you I apologized, I even allowed you to put me to work doing your menial chores for reconciliation sake. You yourself threw enough insulting remarks that anywhere else on the isle I might have taught you a sound and painful lesson on the consequences of not knowing when to keep ones mouth closed. Yet instead I gathered your entrails and listened to your ignorance for as long as I was able to bare it. The clash of religious beliefs has been the cause of more death and wanton destruction then many can imagine. Our views clashed exclusively and yet while I was able too silence you forever I did not, I think that alone speaks for itself.

You may want to everyone to see you as a victim, and have people punish me for your hurts because you yourself are unable, however you are just as much an antagonist as myself in every regard. The difference is that you must rely on others to defend your name, your view and your person for harms both physical and immaterial, and I do not. When none will leap to your defense you become like a spoiled child, stomp her feet away to show her anger.

I've warned you once now what words not to speak in my presence if you seek to avoid conflict.. Come and go as you please otherwise, but know that If i get wind of your insolent and ignorant tongue spouting yet more nonsense, I will remove you immediately.

Athian Corulas
Graphicus

Post by Graphicus »

A Mr Athian Corulas offered to teach me the arcane arts if I bedded him too! He is a shameful man who deserves nothing less than a public flogging!

-Julie d'Willston
Athian

Post by Athian »

Too..? As in a concurrent link?

Except that I didn't offer to Teach Yanindra any magic, she lacked the talent clearly...So where would be the link of extortion if your story was even true? Though i do hope that you will decide to take up lessons one day miss writer, you'll learn quickly enough that any lessons I hold are certainly no gift. My condolence if you must ever have me a an instructor in the future, I hope you heal very quickly.

Thankfully for yourself my roster of students is currently full, but be certain I shall ask for you by name should you ever join the Academy. I look forward to working with you.

Athian Corulas
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Am I the only one who sees how retarded this entire situation is? Does it really need to be drawn out even more? They're far much better things that parchment and ink could go towards.

- An annoyed spectator.
Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Yanindra, Julie, and other violated ladies,

I am grieved to hear of how you have been shamefully disrespected and I feel strongly about the injustice that you have suffered at unvirtuous hands. Yanindra my heart goes out to you who has been deprived of a safe and respectable home. you are personally invited to come to Silverblade Abbey and make your stay there for as long as you need.

Grace,
Seori