A Statement

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

A Statement

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~The following is posted in Trollsbane~
Dear citizens of Trollsbane,

As it has become evident in the recent days, regional politics and managing an inter-gobaith business organization do always not fit well together. It is due to this fact that I decide to fully withdraw from the political scene of Trollsbane and Midlands permanently, in order to better focus on leading and managing the Gobiath Chamber of Commerce. This means, that I will not seek to become a candidate or leader in either towns for any political or public office or comment on the political affairs, in order to avoid situations where my political actions accidentally put the Chamber of Commerce into a difficult position due to my simultaneous leadership of the organization. The Chamber of Commerce is after all a commercial, not political, organization and thus getting tangled into such publicity is highly counterproductive for the aims of the organization as whole. Moreover, the governor has already informed me that he does not wish to see such behavior again, and I act in order to prevent such things from happening again in the future.

I would like to apologize for the earlier misunderstandings and my untactful behavior, and I promise to refrain from acting in a way which could be seen as undermining or challenging the authority of the Trollsbane Government in the future. This was never my intention, but I merely said things in the heat of the moment which I should have considered much more thoroughly. Governor Varrin does not interfere with the Chamber of Commerce affairs, and it never was my intent to interfere with any Governmental affairs. I would like to offer my full and sincere support on behalf of the entire Chamber of Commerce to Governor Varrin in his duties, and hope that we are able to continue our mutually beneficial cooperation without any such unfortunate incidents in the future.

I look forward to put this entire episode behind us all. Let us all get back to doing good business!

Sincerely yours,
~Bernie Bottoms Littlethorn