Demons On My Mind ((Open RP))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sirith-Rym

Demons On My Mind ((Open RP))

Post by Sirith-Rym »

It was late and Sirith had spent a long day training in the woods. He walks up to one of the buildings in Varshikar and sits down next to it, taking a swig of water and leaning against one of the walls. Slowly, his eyelids begin to flutter and soon enough he falls asleep...

Sirith opens his eyes slowly to the sound of fire and screams. He stands up quickly and looks around. To his left he can see two demons casting magic fire in front of him. Sirith quickly jumps away from the fire and begins to run.

"Where am I?"

Sirith continues running farther and farther. All around him he sees wrecks and burning buildings. He finally makes it to the edge of the place and is surrounded by nothing but sand. He stops and puts his hands on his knees, panting...

Sirith awakens, jumping to his feet and running. Out of nowhere a tree comes into view. He quickly dodges it and looks around. Near him is a cross and a small desk with a magical sword laying on top of it. He rubs his throbbing head. South of Troll's Bane is where he had awoken. He quickly runs to the town, his entire body shaking and sweaty.