Abtei Silberklinge/ Silverblade Abbey

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Seori

Post by Seori »

A demure Abbey Novice receives the dove high up within the Abbey's dove tower.

"The Prior is on her sabbatical leave. Please direct anything urgent to Abbot Coloman."
Seori

Post by Seori »

ATTN: Silverblade Abbey is putting out a warning to all good creatures of Gobaith about an axe murderer who calls himself "the Magistrate". Clerics have determined him to be demon possessed. He is crazed, bloodthirsty, and armed. The Abbey urges threatened good creatures to take sanctuary behind the walls of Silverblade. The Abbey gates will be secured until appropriate measures have been taken.
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Sister, you can't speak for the Abbey, you aren't our Abbot.
I please you to meet me to speak about "The Magistrate".

Maybe the five with you.
~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Seori

Post by Seori »

Abbot/ abbess: While his absence the prior is his representative.
Prior: Representative of the abbot
Dear brother Sodo,

Please refer to the Abbey's regulations. The Abbot speaks for the Abbey, and the Prior speaks for the Abbot. You are welcome to speak with me anytime at the Abbey.

Grace,
Seori
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

I believe I know you Mister Coloman, and I believe you know me to a degree. I like to think the image I portrayed of myself upon our meetings was noble and just, so what I'm about to ask of you is quite simple and straightforward.

I request a criminal that resides within your dwelling, Seori. If she is not given unto Troll's Bane within the four day time frame I'm allowing your humble establishment, swift action will be undertaken and she will be forcefully removed from your lands and placed into a judicial setting for punishment or justice should she prove herself innocent. If she wishes to freely submit herself to the confines of our walls, then by all means this message is quite worthless and I would not feel insulted if you removed it.

Thank you,
Elijah Varrin
Governor of Troll's Bane
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

But Sister, you Represent the abbot, but you can choice alone.
You have to talk with us... me.

Maybe the five with you.
~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Elijah,

Please do not frighten the peaceful monks and nuns of Silverblade or startle them with your violent words. You may think little of disrespecting me, but I urge you to show some respect towards the Abbot, the representative of Silverblade Abbey, a branch of the glorious and sovereign Kingdom of Silverbrand. I exhort you to restrain "the Magistrate" from violating the Sovereignty of Silverbrand and Silverblade.

Grace,
Seori
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

Lady Seori, although I truly respect your somber and honest attempt to make me refrain from doing something, I can only tell you that my patience has been worn thin with you, and frightening monks are the least of my worries at this point. Making it clear that you are an entity of Silverbrand doesn't change my original stance, for I am neither scared of the dwarves, nor worried that I'll receive backlash over such a simple criminal exchange. The Dwarves of Silverbrand have asked Troll's Bane the same thing in the past, and it's merely a custom between two friendly nations to openly submit criminals who harbor on their lands to the inquiring town.

Again, you have four dwarven days to give Troll's Bane their wish. If that isn't done, then again, we shall find another way to gain one of our criminals. Of course, do not be frightened, I'm sure swords will never come into the equation.

Signed,
Elijah Varrin
Governor of Troll's Bane
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Greetings sir Magister,

but i have a question...
what do you want from sister Seori exactly ?
And don't forget, Silverblade is a part of the kingdom of Silverbrand.

~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Punisher wrote:The elfess Seori is here by banned from Trolls Bane indefinitely and is to be arrested on sight. She is charged with trespassing, provocation, provocation of a guard, refusal to obey the orders of a guard, resisting arrest.
Seori is also suspected of the crimes of Fraud, Heresy and Heresiarch.

- Magistrate Kar'armak
Let me make this clear. Seori has refused an interrogation and has fled, resisting arrest, thus only incriminating herself. The glorious city of Trolls Bane is, however, ready to grant her safe passage to the tribunal where the investigations shall take place. Refusal to attend these investigations will only be considered as further proof of her guilt.

If the Abbey continues to shelter this criminal, further action shall be undertaken to the fullest extent of the law.

May Bràgon light your path,
- High Inquisitor Kar'armak, Magistrate of Trolls Bane.
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Excuse me, but do you want really to attack a abbey ?
If Sister Seori do the things really, why i haven't heard anything from the Gods ?
If you attack the Abbey, we have do defend it. You can come to us, alone, and we can talk about it.

~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Thurik Stronghammer

Post by Thurik Stronghammer »

((Mental Retardation Removed, for that is Spartan Law. *gets kicked into pit* Please remove your posts, Sodo and Lizardguy.))
Last edited by Thurik Stronghammer on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

The magistrate is saying that Seori IS the criminal, read the whole board before putting up a letter that makes you seem foolish.

And no, i don't agree that Seori should be arrested, but 'tis not up to folk such as myself.

~Zehshirr
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Wait... what is Spartan Law ? Is that the new Law from Trolls Bane ?

~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Greetings citizen from Gobaith!

I don't know maybe you heard it, the magistrate of Trolls Bane want our Castle, our Monastery and use it as Base for his "inquisition"
And now he want to arrest Prior Seori, because she didn't gives him the Key.
He write me, that i have 2 days to bring sister Seori to him, if not he want to kill us if we are in or around Trolls Bane.
He call himself as Paladin. But wich Paladin do somethin' like this?!
Dear People, do you want that somethin' like him take the holyground of Silverblade ? He want to have our castle... my home. And then ? What will he do with this Castle? I think nothing good, if they want to kill some Priests.

~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

Quell that ill fated quill of yours, you incessant prick. This situation has gotten far out of hand, and frankly, I could care less whether that "Prior" of yours is in jail or within your lousy little abode of worship that you try to play off as an active community of religious people, when Troll's Bane has to deal with the non-believers that dwell here everyday. If the Magistrate, who is a far more religious and staunch supporter of the divine then most in your entire order, wishes to tell you that he will attack your settlement (which I have under good authority he has not told you this) then by all means, it is your right to ignore him. Why you ask? Because you thick headed buffoon, it doesn't boil down to the Magistrate's stance on foreign affairs, it boils down to if I, Elijah Varrin, wish to attack your settlement over something so meaningless. So let me bold something for you, so I'll know for sure that little brain of yours will comprehend it and digest what I'm saying.

Troll's Bane has never threatened to attack the Silverblade Abbey, nor will it ever in the future.

So here is my official stance on the subject: Seori is hereby banished from the territory of Troll's Bane. If she is to be found stepping within our lands, she will be apprehended. In two dwarven days, that will apply to all members of your Abbey (but please don't be a fool and expect to argue that I'm banishing all members of Silverbrand to, for that isn't the case.) I do not appreciate such idiotic slander against the name of the citizens of my town and it will not be tolerated, no matter if he is in the government or not.

Thank you,
Elijah Varrin
Governor of Troll's Bane
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

I didn't said that Trolls Bane want to attack the abbey. But you write me that you want to kill us, if i don't bring Seori to you!

~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Be greeted,

You've just exceeded the boundaries of an idiot and are now drifting off towards an existence of mindless drumming of fingers and making bubbles with your mouth. I've made myself known publicly my intentions, so if you're able to produce anything that I wrote that implicates this (for I'm surely never met you in person) then post it here.

If you cannot, or you forge something (it will be quite obvious if it's a forgery due to the level of intellect that varies between us in this case) then by all means end this conversation. For if you continue it, you'll be speaking to thin air, for I am done wasting my ink on the matter.

Thank you,
Elijah Varrin
Governor of Troll's Bane
Sodo Noakes

Post by Sodo Noakes »

Also, im and idiot because i can't good the new tongue, and don't understand all what you write, than you are the idiot sir.
And if you kill or ban us, then can you do this.

Thank you too
~Sodo Noakes Littlethorn
Seori

Post by Seori »

Please welcome the Dwarf Lord Thurik Stronghammer to the Abbey. He has pledged to defend Silverblade with his life and has passed the Rite of Initiation.

~~

Wilkommen Herr Thurik der Abtei Silberklinge!
Seori

Post by Seori »

Please embrace Totski as our new brother in the order of Silverblade. He has donned the white robes of a Novice and will serve in a divine capacity during his trial period.

--

Bitte heißt Totski als neuste Bürgerin Silverblade willkommen.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

*a dark-haired elfess sorts through numerous notices, a small snicker developing slowly into loud laughter causing tears to stream down her cheeks. After her curiosity is satisfied she sifts through the discarded parchments until she finds one empty on the reverse side and pens her own note, straining against the laughter to try and find a serious tone*

The leather pants your nuns wear are much more figure flattering than any others I've seen. If I buy a dozen, will you throw in one of the rosaries I've seen nuns carrying around Bane?

~Starling
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Greetings.

I have spoken with Seori about this recently, but she told me to leave a note here. I need to speak with a representative of the Abbey about making arrangements for a wedding between myself, Altrix Wulfgar, and Kitsa Bak Cyrum. The sooner I can talk to someone about it the better, as time is of the essence. You can find me around Bane at most times throughout the day, so just ask around, or send a dove my way.

Signed,
Colonel Altrix Wulfgar
Seori

Post by Seori »

A formal, ornamented parchment named "Kitsa and Altrix's Marriage" announces:

On this auspicious day, Kitsa and Altrix, were proclaimed husband and wife at Silverblade Abbey by the anointed Prior Seori with order member Shandra as witness. They exchanged marriage vows to forever love and protect each other with all their hearts, all their minds, and all their souls in holy matrimony being exclusively faithful to one another. Two candles were lit each representing their individual souls and then the flames were joined into one. The golden goblet with holy wine was sipped by both. Thus, Kitsa and Altrix's souls were joined as one, and they became one flesh. Wedding rings were slipped onto each other to represent the bond of love that binds them together. What the divine has done today, no man can undo. This writing testifies to their sealed fate.

Signed in golden ink:

Groom - Altrix (in neat, highly legible writing)
Bride - Kitsa (in neat, but more childish writing)
Presiding official - Seori (with a sophisticated flourish)
Witness - Shandra
Seori

Re: Abtei Silberklinge/ Silverblade Abbey

Post by Seori »

It is Findos,the month of Fine Arts! Let's all welcome this beautiful month with a talent show at the Abbey and show our gratitude for the artistic gifts we have each been given. Poets, musicians, and actors are all welcome.
John Galthen

Post by John Galthen »

Dear Abess Seori.

I'm back from my travels, but when I saw that stood the monastery gates, and none was found there, I was horrified. The venerable King Tialdin to silberbrand himself said that the doors must be closed if no show or no one is there. Please follow this wish of the king, so we can call this castle further monastery.

John Galthen, Monk

((google translator ))
Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Monk John Galthen,

Don't be afraid. I leave the side door unlocked so that good travelers like you who are not part of the order and do not own a key can have access to the Abbey.

Grace,
Seori

P.S. The gates are closed when I checked.
John Galthen

Post by John Galthen »

Dear Abess Seori,
I was a part of the Monastery before i leave Gobaith for a Year.
And i'm own a key.

Maybe Eldan and Elara with you.
John Galthen, Monk

Ps: I make the oath again.
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

I'm glad to see you have returned mother. I look forward to again supplying clothes to travelers in need.

shandra the tailor
Seori

Post by Seori »

*thick, yellow parchment posted on the Abbey's gates*

The Knighthood and the Abbey share the common ground of having the best interests of Gobaith at heart and wishing to benefit the people. Yet the two possess unique spheres of influence. The Knighthood is well-known for its abundance of highly skilled warriors who abide by a strict code of honor. The Abbey is filled with many devout monks and nuns who in addition to working for charity and praying spend their spare time in useful pursuits such as the magical and druidic arts. When the two cooperate, each relying on the strengths of the other, both will be better able to serve the people of Gobaith as stronger entities. Today, we thus pledge to take the first step on this road to a higher level of cooperation by initiating a student exchange program to bring up capable and ethical individuals. When the Knighthood accepts a priest from the Abbey for martial training, the Abbey will accept a knight for divinity studies.

Grace,
Abbess Seori