Demoness sighted in Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kevin Lightdot

Demoness sighted in Trollsbane

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Several neatly written notes are posted around Trollsbane, at the shop, tavern and the like, all the busy places.

Citizens of Trollsbane,
I must warn you, that there is currently more than one demonic threat, demons of the corrupted goddess Sirani are also about!
With my own eyes I saw one seduce a halfling and bend him to her will like the succubus she is, after which she assaulted those who saw through her guise.

You must all be carefull, trust noone, for these demons hold the ability to change into anything they wish and penetrate the mind of their victims.
Do not let anyone draw you into the guise that this is not a threat, the threat is very real, and those that tell you otherwise are clearly conspiring with the succubi!

Out for maintaining the morality and purity of man,
Bobarius, Artificer.
Alan Dowland

Post by Alan Dowland »

*This note is pinned underneath one of the other ones, the writing is neat and skillfull, although the parchment is not of the best.*

Be greeted, Bobarius,

Sirani is the goddess of love and happiness. There is no such thing as succubi under her orders, I am sure what you saw is another trick of the semigoddess Netheriana in order to split us from our true beliefs. Never could the pure goddess do such a thing. As well as you can't corrupt love, you can't corrupt Sirani.

In Varshikar there is a Sirani temple if you are willing to apologize to the goddess about your distrust.

May the lovely goddess enlighten your path,
Alan Dowland
A peasant

Post by A peasant »

-
Last edited by A peasant on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orgis

Post by orgis »

A small halfing comes and pins his own note up. He seems to be tired from laughing, a huge grin on his little face. Its short and brief.

Join us!!

~~Sere~~
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

You would be well to catch up on recent history Mr Dowland. It was afterall in the mountains of Varshikar that the younger took many darker aspects from Moshran. As a result they cannot always be seen to symbolise purity and goodness. It is naive to think that Sirani would not send temptress to entrap and punish men. If what Bobarius claims is true then take heed of his words.

V.I.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

There had been such a happening in the mountains, but I fear most of those who attended it understood the meanings of it wrong or added
their own ideas to it for the good of their own ideologys.

I am pretty sure that the holy ancestors did NOT became a bit evil due of that happenings and they won't do anything which may be concidered
evil, criminal or unpure.

Also, they ATTEMPTED to take the darker aspects from Moshran and to heal his deformations. But noone of us can know if that had success at all.

Such sayings seem more to be a propaganda of those who were or still are in a cult and prayed to Moshran or his three servants and who would benefit alot
from such rumours.

Also, this is NO official History. It is simply what a few witnesses have told others. Witnesses adding their own biased opinions, propably.

Sirani is a pure and loving ancestor and she stands for all that is good. There is no possibility that she will ever commit such doings.
So that must have been either Netheria to ruin the name of Sirani, or something similar.

Also, i were informed that the one who started this rumour is himself connected to the temple. So this is mostly another attempt of propaganda for those who
follow darker paths.

~Shandariel
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Nothing but naiivety and ignorance Shandariel. Once again you claim good will and practice while spreading lies and deceit of your own. How you can so shamelessly denounce a sincere warning as propaganda, and then proceed to spout such complete absurdities, suggests nothing but arrogance and hypocracy. If you are so intent on uncovering the evil in Gobaith then perhaps you should turn you gaze closer to home. Your insistence on archaic ways and old prejudice has left you blind to the realities of life upon our island.

V.I.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Of course you would say something like that. My i ask for which name V.I. stands?

I wouldn't be surprised if the full name can be found between those who are known as former or current members of the Temple and or a cult.

Gobaith is since long infected by those who stay in the darkness, who find enjoyment in evil deeds and in greed for power and influence. They influenced
quite many of the governments of this isle in the past, making sure everything happens in their interest. They spread lies and rumours and sadly often
enough they had success. All they plan for is to make Gobaith a haven for those who believe in ruthless and lawless behaviour far beyond anything that is healthy
for a society and a community. Who wish to commit unholy deeds and rituals and who seek power without moral and responsibilities. Short speaken, by those who
are the enemy of all that is living and good. By enemys of every civilized realm and settlement of the mainland.

And nothing else happens here right now then another attempt of such doings. Another attempt to make the gods and holy ancestors look less appealing, and their
own dark god and their own sinister ideologys more welcomed.

But Tol Vanima shall not falter under such attempts, and nonetheless what you and others say, Vanima will always stand true to the gods and ancestors, and Vanima will
always stand true to the laws and traditions of the old homelands. We will not be influenced. We keep and protect our traditions and our path for thousands of years, long before
Salkamaer and Albar were found. No attempt of this recent years will be able to change anything at that.

Tol Vanima and its elfs will never agree to something as ridicul as saying that Sirani or any other god got corrupted and is now commiting evil deeds. And we shall never
accept Moshran as anything else what he is, a scourge of our world and all living.
*this got added to the paper*
Just to clear this up. We do see Moshran as a scourge to the world, but one that has its right to exist and its meaning and purpose in our world. Moshran is important for the balance of
Illarion and he is an important counterpart to the other ancestors. My words doesn't mean we do not respect Moshran as the ancestor he is. We see his meaning to our world and we accept
him and his very self as part of it. We also respect the orcs to follow him, afterall he is who made them. Moshran Is the god of blood, bones and destruction. He stands for a darkness in our world
which has its right to exist for the balance of it. But we do not can accept those who pray to Moshran and follow his three servants for no other means then the greed for power and the wish to
bring suffering and pain to innocent and peacefull once. Who whorship him for nothing else then their own egoist benefits and who commit terrible crimes in his name. They risk to influence the
balance of our world too much.

~Shandariel
Last edited by Shandariel el Lysanthrai on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai wrote:... Moshran as anything else what he is, a scourge of our world and all living.

~Shandariel[/i]
Oi'll have your head for this, idiot elf. Next we meet, your head decorates my shield.

Sees yoos soon!
- Warlord Rogruk, Chieftain of the Orcs!
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

What you speak is certainly news to me Shandariel. Perhaps we can meet at some point and you can explain in some more detail to me my own motivations and morals. I would very much like to learn from your, evidently, informed opinion on the matter. I would not have thought it was possible to see such an expert in such precise and infallible telepathy residing on this far flung part of the world. However, as interesting as I am, it is only my intention to warn less educated persons on the dangers of such uninformed thinking. If you wish to drag yourself into the dark abyss by refusing to adapt then you are welcome to do so. All I ask is that you do not mislead and condemn the innocent that you 'care' for.

Signed in full, Verdazar Ivinius.
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

*walks up to read what's written, soon enough biting her lower lip not to laugh. Then she starts writing*

I were actually only playing a perhaps childish game with Seredoc, trying to annoy him. Therefore I sat on his lap like if he was not there, moving around. Not until later when reading this note I realised that it could look like I seduced him, I just thought this man Bobarius was insane ( tho he probably is walking around with that orc of his). This is not some god sending a follower to seduce and ( what was that second part?) men.
~This woman he speaks of. ( Not leaving a name in fear of those other insane people out there)
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

The succubus lies!
She is afraid that people will notice what she is and that she will be unable to reach her twisted goals!

Let this perverted being prove herself in a trial:
Chastise her for six months, and we will know wether she is indeed innocent, or a demon in the service of the corrupted Sirani!

Bobarius