Notifications of the Town of Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Djironnyma

Re: Notifications of the Town of Trolls Bane

Post by Djironnyma »

So finally the Temple rules the pot of chaos again, congratulations, there are things which seem never to change.

~Djironnyma
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

I second S'rrts words and wish to say, Djironnyma, shut up. Concern yourself with your own town, that is A. And B is, Joxia has served the town well in her time as a guard, not to mention the temple stopped interfering with anything a long time ago. Just stick to your own affairs and leave us alone.
~Zehshirr
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

*Alexander walks through the eastern gate, upon looking up he notices a post. Chuckling to himself he walks to the library, using a stay feather and ink well hewrites a quick message*
People of Trolls Bane.

Is this how we welcome our new leader?
The Lady Joxia's past reign as Arch Dutchess was by far one of the most peaceful times I have seen this town.
Though only a boy I realized what I saw was in no less of words... Greatness.
A natural born leader and I for one will welcome the new leadership with open arms.

-Alexander Knight
Nodding at his finished note, Alex walks off towards the tavern.
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

I wish you well in your restful days. Perhaps we can sit and talk one day of times and event yet to unfold as well as past ones. May the five watch over you and if you need any thing, please let me know.

shandra the tailor
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

To Djironnyma and any other non-citizen,

Mind your business and stop infecting these boards with your stupidity. As said by a person before me, mind of your own castle and boy loving parties that you wretched pagans do, and leave this town in peace. Keep your filth for your own boards.

On a side note, me, Lord Inquisitor Kar'armak, I must sadly resign from the position of Magistrate of Trolls Bane as I am recalled for military duty back on the mainland.

May Bràgon keep you, give wisdom to the new Governor and protect this town from all filth.

- Lord Inquisitor Kar'armak
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I wonder mister Zehshirr and mister Kar'armak, why do you think i wrote about miss Joxia or Trolls Bane. You have some Interesting thoughts.

Indeed i wish any leader of Trolls Bane the best, may Joxias regency be peaceful.

~Djironnyma
Lia

Post by Lia »

The dirt is already in the city. For example, in the form of a dwarf running amok.

~ unsigned
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

This dwarf is named Hew, a guard of Troll's Bane. He has gone around town, even after getting yelled at by Archduchess Joxia for doing as he does, giving death threats to people. I trust Archduchess Joxia will deal with this. ~unsigned