~~The Warlord's Reign of Terror~~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

~~The Warlord's Reign of Terror~~

Post by Achae Eanstray »

((open RP after Retlak posts))

~PAST~
Bring to me three magic gems and you will be rewarded!

The "Goddess" Netheria ordered all followers in her most commanding voice as her dark eyes gaze at each in turn. Only her loyal servant Garrius appeared unsurprised by her demand as they all left her presence quietly possibly no one daring to ask why. Closing her eyes in the empty room with only Garrius remaining, her voice lowers..

There is still much to prepare, this will require all my power even with the gems Garrius, but the reward will be great for us all. Bring me more scrolls, I think I have found the one we need.

Sitting on her chair with a dozen scrolls strewn carelessly about the floor, her eyes intent on one as a long bejeweled finger points to one name in particular.

My Champion.

~PRESENT~
Giving Aeris a brief smile obviously pleased with his offering, Netheria holds two magic gems in her hand. Taking the last from Garrius she turns to the pillar as ancient words are muttered while red rain falls across the land as a portent of things to come. Pulling power from all her followers, a brief outline appears as the magic gems begins to shatter.

You will all be rewarded my children...the greatest warrior in the land will return to be your Warlord!