The Farmer's Union

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

orgis

Post by orgis »

Only ten silver? Come on Tak, I made that selling a huna' to Zach!

~Ser~
The Farmers Union

Post by The Farmers Union »

The Union needs to make a profit Ser, and until I can get everyone together to decide on the most fair amount, its all I can offer for today.

Tak
The Farmers Union

After about...two minutes of consideration I have decided I will pay 15 silvers to whoever fills the onion part of the order.

Tak
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

consider the onions filled, and 10 silvers is fine Tak.

Saigwin
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Attention all members,

Today while I was farming. A small dwarven man snuck into the Union and stole some of my cabbage. Zehshirr and I tried to pursue him, but we lost him quickly in the orchard. He did not appear to be carrying a weapon other than a sickle, but still take care.

Anne
Ace

Post by Ace »

Dear farmer friends,
We have come to you a while back,
To offer our most honest services. However,
No response was given. Do not be upset,
We offer our protection once again,
For the humble fee of 1 gold coin each month.
Our associates will start doing regular visits soon,
So that you, dearest farmers,
Don't feel alone and without aim,
Anymore.

The Legitimate Businessmen's Association
Blay

Post by Blay »

You see a lizard hand nailed to the board, held in place with a black arrow with eagle feathers.
It seems to be freshly cut, drips of blood still falling on the board and the other parchments.
A note is pinned right onto it.
We found this in your yard,
thought you might want it back.
You should really pay us that gold coin,
it will offer you all the protection you need.

Sincerely,
The Legitimate Buisinessmen's Association
The Farmers Union

Today we have been graced with a new tool, depot, and a bit of building and planting.(At a price...obviously) I hope everyone will enjoy the new items and a bit of added safety.

TaK
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Also..keys are NOT to leave Union property...EVER, for safety reasons.

TaK
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

In the cover of a thick fog, someone was laying fire at our gates today. I could not see the arsonist, only hear him felling a tree.

Thanks to Archmage Avalyon el'Hattarr, who happened to pass by, the flames were swiftly extinguished before any damage was done.

~Velisai
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Farmers,
How are those of us that are allowed to use your fields to use them if the gates are locked with no way of getting in? I have an order that needs to be filled, and no way to fill it if your fields are inaccessible.

Talathiel
orgis

Post by orgis »

How are we to protect ourselves without there being costs? If you wish to use the fields, by all means come in whilst there someone is home. Feck, join the union and get you're own key. Do not think for one moment, that we are willing to leave ourselves Defenseless in case of a bandit attack just so those are aren't even members can use our fields.

~~Sere~~
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Sere,
I beg your pardon most humbly. My questions were not meant to be an attack, I was simply trying not to take up too much space on your boards where I am currently not a member. As to your statement that I join the guild for my own key, I regret that I simply can not at the current time. My hands are full with business for the guild of which I am currently a member and the task of protecting my home.

I'm sorry for any offense I might have caused you,
Talathiel
orgis

Post by orgis »

No pardon needed, no hostility really intended. I guess people just can gather the tone in which intend whilst only reading my words. There really isn't much we can do if you can't join and get you're own key, and that's that really.

No offense taken.
~~Sere~~
Ace

Post by Ace »

Upon walking towards the yard of the Farmer's Union, one can see a hangman's noose tied to the branches of a large tree. No one has seen who has put it there, but it seems to be fairly obvious that it has been placed by the bandits in sign of warning towards the farmers.

Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Saigwin wanders up to the Union gate, seemingly quite cheerful, He stops on seeing the rope over the tree. "Hmm, now who would leave an unfinished swing hanging there like that."

He takes out a piece of board from his bag and notches each end, then letting the noose of the rope down to a suitable hieght, he secures the board in the noose and pulls the knot down tight so a person may straddle the knot to sit on the board and swing.

"Ahh, much better, I should have done this long ago the children will love it."
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Dear Union Members,

I am going away for about Four dwarf days. I would like to remind all of you not to try fighting the "bandits" as it will certainly lead to ghosting, or even your passage into the realms of the gods.

TaK
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Anne wanders past the board, glancing at the different notes. She is about to turn away when a glimpse of scales catches her eye. She gasps as she realizes that the scales are attached to a hand that looks familiar. "Oh dear Gods.... Zehsh" She breaks the feathered end of the arrow off, carefully sliding the hand off of it's post. She silently thanks the Gods that she is not a squeamish woman as she wraps the hand in a cloth and tucks it in her bag, setting out for Bane again.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Passing by as usual on the road to Tol Vanima in anticipation of playing with the twins, Taiah's silver eyes stop to admire the new rope as she briefly sits to swing enjoying the unexpected boon. Whispering to someone not seen....

The twins will like this...

Yet immediately frowns and tilts her head before standing up holding the swing to the light.

It does look almost like one Caiah, do you suppose there is trouble here?

Taiah again whispers then reaches in her bag to remove a blank parchment with the official stamp of the Knights of Gobaith and sets it on the swing before resuming her trek.

I assume they will contact us if help is needed sister.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Dear Union members,

I think it is about time for us to have a meeting, please send a dove with the best time and day for you.((to this account please))

Signed,
TaK'Zel
~Chairlizard
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Attention Union Members!

I have recently returned from almost four months. It is now the season for grain to be grown, I encourage any members who are missing a key, or anyone who wants to join to seek me out. Of course I still would like to see the rest of you.

Tak
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

*A small bird carries a note and drops it in bane.*

It seems I have managed to get myself locked in the Union building...so if one of you could please come let me out it would be most appreciated.

Tak
maryday

Post by maryday »

*A person in gray rags can be seen passing the newly constructed "swing",
then the gate to Union land, emitting a sharp whistle doing so.
Heaving a big sack from her shoulder then producing a green onion from it, she stands infront the board,
calmly biting, chewing and reading.

Shaking her head from time to time, she seems to mutter inaudible words to herself.

After a long time of reading, and several onions later,
she draggs the bag towards the storage area, unlocks a massive old storage crate using a bent knitting needle
and begins to tidy up
again.*
Aldan Vian

Re: The Farmer's Union

Post by Aldan Vian »

ATTENTION UNION MEMBERS!

I would like to ask all active members to please send a dove so that I may be able to update the members list properly. Also, with this dove send the best time for a meeting as we are in need of one.

~Tak'Zel~
Chairlizard
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Attention!

I apologize for not responding to those of you who replied. Thank all of you who did, I hve been away for a little while and have had less time than usual to spend on the Union.

TaK
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Attention Union Members!

Recent claims of Bane claiming the Union are false, and unjustified. They have overstepped their bounds, this will NOT be tolerated.

Also, Rainy, you should know better.

Rest assured, the union is NOT territory of bane, their laws hold no ground here.

Signed,
~Tak'Zel~
~Chairlizard of the Farmers Union
~Captain of the Riverside Grovestriders
~Military Commnder of the Zzyathis Templar
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

*to rollsbane*

You speak much false words. We arent inactive yet..so you have no clam here.

~maeglin telemmaite Vian
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Union Members!

I request that all of you who still wish to be part of the community to send a dove. We haven't had as much activity from our members in the last few months as we used to. I'd greatly like to get things rolling once again. Please send it to my personal address, not the Unions.

Tak'Zel
~Chairlizard
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Attention Union Members!

It has been a long time my fellow craftsmen, and women, but I believe it is time that we regain our activity. I request that all those who are union members, and still want to be union members send me a dove, also, I ask that any of you who use our facilities and would be willing to do me a favor or two, please contact me as well.

Signed,
~Tak'Zel~
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

what is this website you speak of? If you are referring to spider nests..check the dragon cave and underneath bane..although..I dont think they're really growing crops...
~~Maeglin Telemmaite Vian~~