Concerning Zelphia/Tanora

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

David Turner

Concerning Zelphia/Tanora

Post by David Turner »

A note has been left prominently in the gatehouses leading both to Troll's Bane and in the single gatehouse leading to the Holy Land of Zelphia/Tanora. The handwriting is written with a scholar's pen and the measured lines betray a measure of thought that went into the writing of these notes. On all copies the words are first written in the Lizard script and then copied into the common language with an attention to detail that shows one in full command of both tongues. The only difference between the two versions of the script is that the name "Zelphia" is used in the Lizard version while the common name "Tanora" is used in the other. Much space has been left after the writing for any who might add their own writings for consideration.

The letter reads:

Glory to the Goddess, and highest honor to Her.

I write to all faithful followers of Zelphia/Tanora in order to express my abhorrence at the absence of the established order of worship on this island. For this reason I will be organizing a meeting of all those concerned to be held sometime within the next dwarven fortnight to resolve some of the problems that have long since been left fallow till they caused greater rot than should have been allowed. For all those interested in attending, please either leave a note or send word by dove. I will be spending the majority of my time preparing and ritualistically cleaning the place of worship till all is ready, your bird should be able to reach me there if you do not prefer to leave your word to the public eye. Those interested in observation of the proceedings may attend, but only those who have shown themselves to be true followers will be allowed to take part in the proceedings. In addition, I ask any who might have greater wisdom concerning the task at hand or the politics and ways that might constrain the upholding of this to pay me a small kindness by sharing your knowledge with me. I do not demand that your observations be placed publicly, though you may if you like, but rest assured that anything told to me in confidence will be similarly kept in the highest confidence.

With all hopefulness for the greater following of the Goddess's wisdom.
Acting High Priest Zxay'yseyzr Yerr'keyr'En (also known as "Jack" for the convenience of the common tongue)