On the dissapearance of Zxay'yseyzr Yerr'keyr'En (Jack)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

David Turner

On the dissapearance of Zxay'yseyzr Yerr'keyr'En (Jack)

Post by David Turner »

Jack's mysterious and sudden disappearance has gone completely unexplained, as he left no notes and told no one any information as to the reason for his absence. The only two clues are the fact that his message carrying pigeon may have been spotted foraging for itself around Tol Vanima, Troll's Bane, and setting up a makeshift roost for itself near The Temple of the Goddess (as these were the places most frequented by the lizard before his disappearance). The second clue, while much more interesting, is also much more confusing except to those few persons who have some other knowledge that has been denied to the general public. Certain commerce ships, bringing in goods for trade, have also brought a number of stories of a strangely short lizardman without the normal lizard's accent who had been seen sneaking off to a bookstore at one of the larger ports only to be harshly "retrieved" by groups of angry goblins returning him to their ship. What this can mean is anyone's guess.

((Lots of trouble happened just before I left, everything from loosing my password and my computer and connection dying to the loss of a person whom I was close to. I should be back sometime soon but thought it would be a good idea to leave this message so that you have some idea of what has been going on. As for what happened, I'll let you all speculate about that for a while till he returns. Afterall, isn't wild speculation what people do when someone just suddenly disappears like he did?))