Gobaith Chamber of Commerce

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

I was baking some apple pies, and the aromas got me thinking.

I'd like to change the "Traders" to "Representatives" of the Guild. They will act as 'Officers' of the guild in respective cities.

Benefits:
-They are assigned a city, in which they spend most of their time.
-They are given general supplies such as leather, ores and cloth to sell for 50% commission.
-They are given a budget of money to buy general items such as fish, leather, thread and meats.
-They will take and deliver Orders to people in that town.
-They are allowed to hire 'workers' and will oversee their work. (Check on them)
-They will be available at set times to deal with customers and the public.
-They will be given a Shop or Office when available.

This will help me a lot in that I won't have to be everywhere to take Orders, deliver them or hire workers. We can finally go where the people are.

I have appointed Celdea as the Tol Vanima Representative, and Joris as the Trollsbane one. I will still be present in Trollsbane mostly, but this 'doubles' our abilities there.

I would like to appoint representatives to all major settlements such as Greenbriar, Silverbrand, Varshikar and even the Northmark. Apply if you are interested in living and working in these cities.

Thanks for all the work, and keep it up!
~Bernie Bottoms
Chamber of Commerce

I have good news!

Yesterday, I took a trip to Greenbriar to see if we could open an office there. I ran into Georgie Samflower, Sodo Littlethorn and Wilbert Nerwinwind. They were joining the clan of the Littlethorns in a ceremony. Through a little thought and consideration, I too decided to join my brother halflings in the Littlethorn Clan. My full name is henceforth, Bernie Bottoms Littlethorn.

This won't change things with the Chamber except, that I will take the position of Representative to "Greenbriar" and will try to spend more time there. With luck, I expect to get an office or house to use. I will be in Greenbriar regularly on the weekend ((Sunday 1800-1900 GMT)) in between deliveries, where people are sure to find me. With the seasons getting warmer, it's a good opportunity to practice some farming and relax for a change.

Joris too has regular hours in Trollsbane, were people can find and trade with him, just like they do with me. Celdea will have them posted soon as well, for Vanima.

I have given some thought to the "responsibility" clause I put upon the Shareholders. If no-one objects, lets just get rid of that obligation. Shareholders will be treated as 'Investors" only in our company. Some people have not bid on shares because of the responsibility of managing people and workers, so let's get rid of it.

Instead, we'll have the "Managment" continue to be through me, the Vice-Chair and the Representatives, since they can hire newcomers and direct them. Celdea for Vanima, Joris for Trollsbane, Me for Greenbriar and the rest. Filling Orders will continue as before, and I'll try to get the "Representatives" trained to handle some of the workload of filling Orders too.

I know it's a little confusing, but bear with me. The goal is to have more than one 'manager' for the Guild, and I am just trying to find the best way to do it. We are a new Guild and it will take time to work things perfectly. If anyone has any objections or discussion, please send me a dove, it's easier. Thank you for your patience.

~Bernie Bottoms Littlethorn
Chamber of Commerce

What a day!

I came back to Trollsbane and met almost everyone!

I met Zitori who said she was moving to Varshikar. I then offered to buy her 'smithing' share and she agreed. Thinking she wouldn't be part of the guild anymore, I consoled her with an appointment. She will be our Representative in Varshikar, buying and selling raw materials to people there, and hiring workers.

I also met Tak, Sirith, Archie and Clyde, with whom I did much business with. Great day!

I want to let everyone know my schedule. I'll be mining in Trollsbane for therest of the day, then off to Varshikar tomorrow, then Trollsbane the next day. I want to schedule a meeting in Tanos this dwarven weekend, ((Saturday 1700 GMT)) at the Guildhall in Trollsbane. We'll talk about business so far, announce the winners of the shareholder auction and see about future business.

I'll see you all soon!
Chamber of Commerce

Great work everyone!

We are in he mid-week and over half of the Orders are completed.

I un-cancelled an Order today from a customer, which I am working on, and also accepted an Order for 300 Torches. Can anyone but me make Torches?

@Vungar - I need to talk to you. See me in Trollsbane as soon as you can.

@Stein & Samson - I need to see you two by Weekend if you want to keep your jobs.

@ Hans - please make that shipment to me tomorrow in Trollsbane. I will be in the mine.

@Jonah - I could use more honey for cakes and pies. Thanks.

@Kettle and Georgie - Finish those Orders for Bread, and then start working on apple pies please. I have plenty of Flour if you need it.

@Celdea, Zitori and Joris - plan to stay after the meeting. I have more things for you to sell. Thank you.

@Tak & Sirith - When you get the chance, start making 10 Mana Potions for next week. Give 10 to Celdea, and 10 to Zitori. I'll pay you for them. Thank you!

@Pug and Jym - Keep up the great work fellows!

Well, thats all. I am mining in Varshikar today, and then back to Trollsbane tomorrow. I'll see you all soon!
Chamber of Commerce

I have terrible news.

Our Representative and Vice-Chairman, 'Celdea Luyten' has unexpectedly left for the Mainland and is not expected to return. This news comes hard for me since she was the first member of our Guild and she was it's most avid supporter. I can't understand why she would leave without saying goodbye, but sometimes people just leave. I will miss her.

At the meeting this weekend, ((Saturday 1700 GMT)) we will again have to vote for a vice-chairman. The Vice-Chairman takes over meetings and such if I am absent. Maybe the third one will stay longer.

Everyone continue to fill the Orders. Les try to get them all done this week, we are so close!
Many Thanks,
Chamber of Commerce

To all members,

Due to a rock slide, I have been delayed a little. I'm ok, but my mule was a little scared, and I have to clear some of these rocks before I can get him out safely.

The meeting for tomorrow has been delayed by one dwarven day.
The meeting for Tanos will be in the Guildhall, just a day later ((Sunday 2000 GMT))

Please mark this new date in your calendars, and I'll see you all there!

Many Thanks!
Chamber of Commerce

Hiho!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I am in Trollsbane again, managing delieveries and our board. I have updated the Orders lists for nesxt week, and the Profits for Tanos were less than expected. We just didn't finish all the Orders required to make our goal.

I haven't seen Stein Bergman or Samson Jones so they are fired. Eli Huff is also relieved due to extenuating circumstances. He will be re-hired at a later time.

This changes some expenses for Zhas and therefore leads to better profits, but the number of Orders have dropped either through cancellations or completion, so it works out about the same as Tanos.

Why am I going on about financials? Well, I checked my math on the dividends, and made some changes to the formula for dividends to make it more 'profitable' for you.

Let me explain:
Dividends are supposed to reflect 'how well' a company is doing. If the company makes a 'profit', you get a payment or the shares increase in value. If the company make a loss, the 'shares' decrease in value. You don't pay anything.

So, it looks like the change from Winter year 30 to Spring year 31 is going to be 33 Silvers a month to 140 Silvers a month. This is an increase of at least 400%!!!

What this means is that all shares will increase by 400% in value, OR you can take that money out as a "Dividend" payment. That's anywhere from 90 to 120 Silvers!!! The Share would stay the same however. We probably won't have a dividend this large again, being the first Quarter. The following quarters may be in the tens percent gain or loss.

So you investors have a choice....Take the money and leave the 'share value' small, or let the money stay, and the 'share value' increases that amount. When you 'sell' the share, you get that money back. Later, when the treasury is larger, we will allow the Guild to buy the shares back from you, but not yet. It will happen in the future though, so your 'earnings' will be paid either now or in the future.

I hope this discussion was easily understood, and it's the best way to reward those who have invested time, , money and loyalty to the company and keep the 'shares' as 'realistic' as possible.

Our meeting is in one Hour at the Guildhall.

See you all there!
Chamber of Commerce

Our meeting was successful.

At the start of the meeting, we nominated and voted for Joris Cleaver to be the new Vice-Chairman. We also decided to form a "Famine Fund" - a stockpile of bread and foods to be used by Gobaith during times of Famine, drought or other natural disaster. I have designated 2000 Grain to it already. We need some bakers to make bread and pies for it. We then closed the auction for the week, and the winners were: Tak'Zel, Bernie, Sirith, Joris, then Pug. They each got a share.

After Pug, Georgie and Jonah arrived, we let them know of the results. Pug was upset about something, and has resigned his position and membership with us. I am sorry to see Pug go, but he has his reasons. I bought out his Goldsmithing Share, and his Chandler Share is still up for auction. I will miss him personally.

We recieved a report from Joris, Georgie and Jonah and then proceeded with trade. I purchased 1000 Grain from the Farmer's Union and put it in the Famine Fund. We closed in due order.

There are 6 shares up for auction next week, and then they are gone. Your chance to own a share 'cheap' is closing fast. Don't miss out.

The Guild is doing well, profits are up, and we 'kicked ass' this quarter. An estimated 400% growth from Winter Quarter. Let's keep this thing growing and profitable. Keep checking the boards to see what you can do, and keep up the good work fellas!

Many Thanks,
Chamber of Commerce

Hey-ho!

Just cooking some cherry pies, and I began to wonder about the work being done. It seems I have to 'tell' everyone what to do to get paid. It turns out, no-one knows what to do unless I ask it. I just can't keep up with that anymore and be able to fill Orders. I figured out a way for everyone to 'know' what they are supposed to do each dwarven week.

I just put it in the Job Descriptions.

Everyone who has a job, please look at the 'description' and see if it seems fair. Send me a dove with any concerns. Those 'quotas' are what we need to at least 'break even' on the pay for those jobs. If you do double, fine, you get paid double. Do triple, get paid triple. It's that simple.

I also want to pay the 'Representatives' a flat rate. Something to keep them going each week. I think 10 Silvers a week is not too much to ask. They actually have a lot to do besides 'selling' goods. They also recruit and supervise workers. If you have a 'job', see the local representative to deliver goods, get materials or even get paid.

The work collected can be given to me, or any 'representative', who will send me a dove about it. The 'Pay' is given each dwarven week on the week end ((Sundays)) after the job is done. Nobody reminded me of this at the last meeting, so see me to get the pay for this last week, I'm sorry I forgot.

This next week, everyone HAS to produce the description to get paid. Failure to produce with-in two weeks will force me to remove your name from that job and look for someone who will do the work. We try to stay current with the jobs so we can get new workers all the time, so let me know if you want to keep doing a job or change. A Chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

FYI - We lost a lot of materials in the Seahorse Inn Fire, so I removed the positions for Cook and Tailor for now. Perhaps when we have replaced those items, we can post those jobs again.

Everyone has been doing great so far, but we need to refine and improve the 'way' we work. I think this will help produce more for the guild and ensure people get paid.

Many Thanks!
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

*Approved by Bernie*

Greetings Fellow Commerce Members!

I ask that if any members find rare herbs that they bring them to me. I will pay you upfront for bringing them and at a very reasonable price. I ask that you do so so that if we have any future buyers that we already have these herbs stocked up and I can give them to the buyer directly.

The following is a list of the rare herbs I speak of and what I will buy them for.

One Leaved Fourberry: 20 coppers a piece
Meadow Rhabarb: 20 coppers a piece
Con Blossom: 20 coppers a piece
Pious Berry: 10 silvers a piece
Liferoot: 20 coppers a piece
Wolferine Fern: 2 silvers a piece
Gossamer Weed: 20 coppers a piece
Sulfur Weed: 10 silvers a piece
Daydevil: 20 coppers a piece
Reek Leave: 20 coppers a piece
Blue Birdsberry: 20 coppers a piece
Grey Thistle: 10 silvers a piece
Desert Berry: 20 coppers a piece
Rain Weed: 20 coppers a piece
Godsflower: 5 silvers a piece
Fire Root: 20 coppers a piece

Thank you for your time and your help. You can find me in Troll's Bane most of the time. And if you cannot find me try and find Bernie or Joris so they can send the herbs my way.

Thanks again!

~Sirith Rymn
Last edited by Sirith-Rym on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chamber of Commerce

Yes! Please support Sirith in his search for rare and special herbs by picking them up and delivering them to him. Between him and Tak'Zel, we'll be able to offer any potion a customer asks for!

I want to welcome Gabriel, who I hired as a miner to help with those mining Orders. Welcome!

Also, I want to welcome Talathiel, an eleven lady usually around Geenbriar who wants to be our 'fisherwoman'. I also explained a special job, and she was interested, so I hired her as our Miller/Baker for the "Famine Fund". We'll get all that grain made into useful Bread in no time!

Welcome to these two new workers and hope they stay to become prosperous.

In the financials section, I decided to delete the 'Kitchen' rental since there is no kitchen there anymore. When the Inn is rebuilt, we'll discuss the need to rent a kitchen or not.
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

After speaking with a few fellow herbologists, I have changed the prices on a few of the herbs to more reasonable prices.

~Sirith Rymn
Chamber of Commerce

Good news for our potion-makers.

I have met an extrordinary elf named 'Era' this night. Short of coin, he gave me 50 strawberries and told me his story. He's new to the Isle, and catalogues plants for his studies.

I decided to create a 'herbalist' job for him. He will collect a variety of herbs and plants, both rare and common each week for his pay. These I will get to our Potion-makers to do with as they please.

This will help with the 'common' task of gathering herbs. Welcome to Gobaith Era!

Chamber of Commerce

Phewww!

A good day for trading! I got a huge offer of Goods from the Mainland and I invested 100 Silvers in them. I've already made 20% of the money back and will get the rest back soon.

Many of the goods were general goods such as leather and cloth, but a good number were 'building materials' which I will put in the warehouse soon.

I also recieved yet another large mining Order, so I will have to visit Varshikar tomorrow and collect all the Orders. I'll have them all by the weeekend.

I would like to have a meeting again for the month of Zhas. The last meeting was well attended, so let's keep that day and time for now. ((Sunday at 2000 GMT)).

See you all Soon!
Chamber of Commerce

The day is never done for those who work!

Tonight, while I was mining, I ran into Gibble Thibblebum, who expressed interest in several of our jobs. I hired him as a Carpenter, Glassmaker and Brickmaker. Welcome to the Guild Gibble!

After that, I ran into Gabriel, one of our Miners, and he had been working already! He had mined much Iron and Copper ores and he recieved his pay for this week. It delights my heart when people get paid for their work, they grin as if they have earned it, which they have.

I have also been thinking. With the violence in Trollsbane of late, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to hold the meeting there. I propose we move the meeting to the Tavern in Greenbriar. It's safer, and quieter during that time. Any objections?

Alright, if not, I'll see you all there!
Phib

Post by Phib »

I would like to invite the meeting to Northbridge. At the fields by the depot, let me know if you feel this is a common ground to discuss such things.

Phibol D'Woise
Northbridge
Chamber of Commerce

Phibol,

Thank you for the offer, but Northbridge is just too close to the 'cultists' in Trollsbane at the moment. Perhaps in the future, we would gladly meet there, but for now, it offers no security from the violence in Trollsbane. I must consider the safety of our members.

Many Thanks,
Phib

Post by Phib »

I am sorry to hear that Bane draws away your business. I want to assure you that Northbridge would and will be a safe site to conduct your business. I am sorry Bane has drawn you away from here. I do wish in the future we can once again walk freely.

Phibol D'Woise
Northbridge
Chamber of Commerce

Pheww!

Got some more Orders done, and was looking at the 'workers' list. I will be slashing those who are not 'performing' their duties in the next week.

I have not heard from nor seen Kettle or Zitori in two dwaven weeks. Likewise, Radu and Lucy Bann have not been 'working', so I am therefoe removing them from our 'jobs'. Their jobs will be posted once again.

I need to hear from Hans, Jonah and Georgie to be sure you all are working too. Send me a dove if you can't find me!

@ Jonah and Gibble - you two are quite a team, and havemany jobs. Be sure to do 'all' that is required to keep those jobs! I wouldn't want either of you to overwork yourselves.

Don't forget, we will be meeting at the Greenbriar Tavern tomorrow in about 20 dwarven hours! ((Sunday, 2000 GMT)).

Everyone else is doing a great Job, and I hope to meet with you all today or tomorrow!
Chamber of Commerce

Well, the meeting went less than planned, but we still got a lot of business accomplished. Orders are proceeding as normal, and profits are steady. I need to trim expenses, so I will be reviewing our workers and updating the Jobs. So if you have a job you want to keep, I need to hear from you! I will have them updated by Ushos.

@ Jonah & Georgie - I haven't seen you all since the last meeting, and I haven't recieved any goods for several weeks. If I don't hear from you both, I'll have to re-post your jobs and find some new workers.

@ Hans and Gabriel - I need to meet with you two soon and get those Ores.

@ Jym - I have your Ores. I'll be baking in Greenbriar tomorrow. See me to get them!

@ Tak'Zel - know you only got half yur Order from Joris, but I am working on the rest and should have them by this next week end. Thanks for your patience.

@Talathiel and Gibble - You are doing great! Keep up the great work!

Other than that, everything is proceeding as expected. There are only 2 shares of the Guild left, so if you want one, you need to bid this week!

Thank you all!
~Bernie Bottoms
Chamber of Commerce

Well, I'm mining and baking again this week. I am in Trollsbane in the mornings, and Greenbriar in the evenings.

While I was mining, I had a crazy idea... again. Gods I love mining!

How about another member benefit of being in the Guild?

Since we don't have a Bank anywhere on this Island, we could serve as one too, in a way. The idea is this:

Members could invest 1, 2, 3, or even 4 Golds into the Guild. The Guild could use the money for investments and such and pay 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% respectively for the Gold that was 'invested'. The amount they invest would place the investor in a 'club; such as Coppr, Iron, Gold and Merinium respectively. The 'Interest' would be paid per year ((IG)) and the 'pricipal' due upon request. ((It's like "Certificates of Deposit")).

For example, lets say Tak'Zel invests 2 Gold in the Guild. He would be part of the "Iron Club" and recieve 10% on his money in one year ((IG)). In the meantime, the Guild could use that money to make loans or investments. Suppose something happens and he needs the money right away? No problem, he just asks and he can take out his 2 Gold. He just doesn't get the interest until the end of the year and then it will be just for the time the Guild had the money.

Everyone understand? Great! What do you all think?

~Bernie
Chamber of Commerce

One member pointed out that we would probably need to have a minimum 'deposit' time for these investments of maybe 2 months ((IG)) before they could pull the money out again.

I was also planning to 'pro-rate' the interest in case of a 'pull-out'. I don't think I made that clear.

So for example, suppose "Bob" invests 2 Gold with us. One month later, he wants his money back. Well, he can't have it until two months have passed. With complaints, he waits one more month and pulls out his money. Fine, no problem. At the end of the year, "Bob" would also get 2 months of interest on the 2 Gold he had with us, assuming he's still around of course.

The point is, someone couldn't just put in money and take it out again expecting a pay-out. No, it's supposed to be an 'investment' for members to allow their money to be 'working' for them rather than just sitting in a depot. The interest is paid annually, and it should be viewed as a long-term investment.

I'll write all this nice and neat in an Amendment. Does anyone else have any concerns or questions?

I have a second idea that goes in hand with this one, and that is to offer persnal 'loans' of no more than 50 Silvers to the 'qualified' public at a modest 10% rate per month. "Qualified" means they have been in Gobaith for three dwarven months and have a good and legal reputation. We already do this with 'Credit' to businesses, but this may open up more options for people in general. This will also be a way we can earn money to pay back the 'investors'.

Thanks for listening and replying to my 'crazy' ideas.
Chamber of Commerce

Alright, I know that I'm posting a lot, but this should be the last one today.

I've gotten some support fr the idea of 'investors' and of personal loans, so we'll go with those ideas with the additional 'safeguards' I talked about. I should have it typed up tonight.

Another member has mentioned the idea of a "Member" post for items they wish to sell. Sadly, I can't just post 'notices' around Trollsbane ((RPG Forum Rules forbid trading posts)), nor can we simply 'post' your wares on the Guildboard. ((It would be considered 'spam')). Dilemma.

I have an idea, so lets run with it....

How about I create a section of "Guild Offerings" in which the 'Representatives' of each town would post what the Guild has to 'offer' customers, besides Orders. That way, everything is in one place, easy to find. If you have anything you want to sell, give it to myself, Joris or future representatives to sell for you, and we can post the items in "Guild Offerings". There is no minimum quality, we will try to sell anything you want. The only charge would be 10% Commission, but we would try to get the best price possible for you.

For example, 'Bob' has 3 'salkmerian' armors he wants to sell. He gives them to Joris, who tries to sell them. They sell for 3 and 2 silvers due to poor quality. The third doesn't sell. 'Bob' would get 450 coppers, Joris would get 50 coppers, and keep trying to sell that last armor.

What do customers get if they buy from us rather than an independant on the trade boards? Well...here's another crazy idea. How about a 'guarantee'. We could tell customers that anything they buy from us, will be replaced free of charge if it 'breaks' within three dwarven days. This will be good for them, for our 'quality' and for the good name of the Chamber in general. This means though, that you might not want to sell that 'poor' quality armor, because you would have to replace it if it breaks. We'll try to sell it anyway, but it would be best not to.

In the meantime, I will try to 'rebuild' a board that is better suited to what we want to do ((I'll try to get a Guild Forum)) and how we operate. It will be a week or two, but it can be done. Be patient.

I now that I am floating between Greenbriar and Trollsbane trying to get Orders filled. It is already hard to catch me. So I will step down as 'Representative' of Greenbriar and appoint another halfling as the representative there. I would like to appoint Jym Goldman, if he's willing, to be the trader there. He's always there, he's a fine smith and I trust him. Give me, Jym or Joris your goods and we will post them on the Guild board under 'Guild Offerings".

Thank you,
Chamber of Commerce

Ok, so I'm mining some more, and in between stops at the depot, I am attacked.....by customers. I had to accept three Orders for various apple pies, cherry & Strawberry Cakes! It's a good problem though, it means that our reputation as a provider of fine foods is growing.

However, I cannot cook all these cakes and pies in a week's time and still get the mining done too!

I need help! Can anyone cook apple pies or Cherry Cakes too? I can front a bonus to you if you can for this week. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone of their Order.

I will be in Greenbriar the rest of the week trying to cook all this, starting with the first customer and working down to number 7. I really could use some help either collecting honey, making dough or even doing some baking too!

If we can fill the first 5 Orders, the other 2 can wait a day or two, since they were added just yesterday.

Ushos is coming up too. With the final two shares up for auction and the 'quarterly' dividend due after Ushos, I would like to have a meeting this week-end ((Sunday July 11th @ 2000 GMT)) just to catch up on representative reports, finish the auction, trade goods and get people paid. We will meet in the Guildhall this time and take a risk. Don't worry, I'll hire some swordsfor the meeting. We will need access to the Trollsbane and Guild depots.

There will be no meeting the next weekend ((July 18th)) because we only need to meet once a month. So come to this next meeting, then take abreak. You've all earned it!

Many Thanks!
~Bernie Bottoms Littlethorn, Chairman
Chamber of Commerce

Attention all members!

Beware the halflings "Ace" and "Bindus"!

They just attacked me, Tak'zel and the Governor and are 'extremely' dangerous! This was 'treason' against Trollsbane and should be considered as such! Beware them!

I will post more on this as I am able!

CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Alas Bernie, I had tried to warn you without getting you killed...

A brief description of the two: Ace is a very large halfling, sometimes wears a disguise. Bindus is a much more general sized one, but he is the more dangerous one of the pair. Neither one of them is.... one may say neither seems too 'light'.

~Jonathan Cain
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your warning Jonathan. I'll try to be extra careful during these next few weeks, as such, I have been advised not to 'forecast' where I will be. The best way to meet me will be by dove.

A man is truly rich when he has friends.
Thanks,
~Bernie
Chamber of Commerce

Before this evening's mishaps, I had made a business deal with the Governor and have offered the City of Trollsbane 100 Silvers in prepaid Credit as well as invested 3 Gold. The details will be forthcoming but I believe everyone will be overjoyed about it.

Chamber of Commerce

The meeting for Ushos begins now.

~Bernie
Chamber of Commerce

Our meeting today was a relative success.

We had several members show up and even a special guest, the Governor of Trollsbane.

The meeting began with a 'promotion' of Talathiel to full member status. She has done a lot of work for us, and has proven to be loyal and reliable. Welcome Talathiel!

Second, we discussed the Shares by closing the Auction. I bought Brickmaking, while Candlemaking went to Jym. All shares are taken now. I will explain more about the 'dividends' later. All Shareholders, please send me a list of ten popular items for your craft and what the Guild should (Buy and Sell) them for.

Third, we discussed the "New Haven Project". This is a project the guild will invest in to develop certain lands around Trollsbane to create a commercial Mecca for new citizens and businesses. The Governor was on hand to lend support and assurances for it. Some ideas proposed included appointing a Sheriff and/or forming a Militia for the suburbs of Bane.

Fourth, Arcia decided to join our Guild. He's a well-known elf from Vanima who is proficient in several crafts, including smithing. He also was appointed as the logical choice for 'Representative' of Vaima. Welcome Arcia!

Reports:
Trollsbane: Joris is away for a few days, but is on his way back. I have spent more time in Bane during his absence and have sold a variety of goods to boost our treasury.

Greenbriar: Not much happening there, and workers Jonah, Georgie and Era have not been seen. Talathiel has been working extrodinarily great and keeping in touch with Jym.

Vanima: Arcia was made Representative there and given supplies and deliveries to sell.

The meeting ended with pay being distributed. Thre will be no meeting next week end.

Thank you all for the work you do! Keep it up!