Recluiting elven warriors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rafael

Recluiting elven warriors

Post by Rafael »

*a note, who Bragon knows how managed to get there, appears in several ports and elven settlements of mainland, written in elven with a consise handwritting*

Brothers, sisters:
In a small island, far away where the sun raises, a very small settlements of elves strive to maintain certain ideals and goals in an island where ideals and goals seem to bend far too often. And though this settlement, Tol Vanima, preaches peace, and so far has achieved this, we still are in the need of hands to sustain it's defense. We are searching for elven warriors, whose interest are just becoming perfect elven fighters. The Tinechor guard will provide with all the needed supplies and training, plus belonguing to a small comunity where... usually... the life can be very pleasant and fullfilling. Though no previous requirements are needed, we do ask to this brothers to be natural warriors, since Tol Vanima already counts with enough crafters, archers and mages.

Idrandal Tlassil - Tinechor

((though experienced players are of course welcomed, they tend to be too whiny and egocentric to play a quiet elf well, so for once I'm looking for newbies who just like to ctr click whatever it moves, but that are willing to provide A DECENT elven RP. If you have doubts how to create correclty a warrior, please PM me, or just PM me if you are bored and measuring the possibilities of spending a couple of months PGing a char))