A Parchment within the Library Altar Room

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

A Parchment within the Library Altar Room

Post by Vern Kron »

To all people,

It may be clear to a few of you, that the demons are not to be trusted. As a prime example of that, I will tell the tale of what happened today, as I saw it.

I entered from the east gate, walking calmly from a stroll. To my shock, I see a large red demon bellowing wildly. A lizard, Ssarskin (please forgive the spelling) and Anon stood before him, blades drawn. Standing beside the river was a woman who is known to many as Vanessa. Her, a halfling, and a dwarf, were cheering on the demon. This demon soon drew up demon skeletons, and set them onto the two warriors. Luckily, aid soon arrived. The fight continued, when suddenly there was a twist. Fleta, who had been a follower of the demons, was struck down by one of their creatures. Not only that, but the dwarf as well. They have no interest in those who follow them, and are simply using them. We were knocked back, slowly, to the altar room. However, that did not stop them. Mandrel had now joined them in their fight, and started casting flames into the small room. Some of his own were inside. Luckily, Dronrul opened a portal to Varshikar, where we all fled to another temple. Hiding within, it soon became clear that they followed us. They did not pursue further and waited for some time, before they finally left.

Dear people, I beg of you, do not be blinded with their promises. They threw many people under the wagon today. Mandrel cast blindly into a crowded room. The demon drew up creatures of darkness to set upon a crowd. And you will never taste the power that they have by following them. Do not approach them. Do not pursue them. Avoid them, at all costs.

Sincerely,
Artimer Fault.
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

-a note is pinned onto the bottom of the first-

The Dwarf known as Wenzel asked me to write this on hos behalf as he cannot read or right.

First off, Wenzel did not go cheering the demons, he simply watched the fight. He was a supporter of the demon though this much is true. He was NOT struck down by any demons in-fact the demons left him perfectly alone. Even the undead showed zero interest in him. The woman Fleta Ross does NOT support the demons, she is against her, so don't go spreading false lies please.

-Signed Orsha Zendet and Wenzel Sponnerwock

((if you try to respond to this via PM dont bother please, I dont play Wenzel and im not gonna be relaying all you're posts to him))
gerhard

Post by gerhard »

Me, the halfling, was definitly not cheering this demon! I just was hiding, because this demon didn't seem to be friendly to me, no idea how you think about that. I would suggest, tall one, you stop spreading lies over Gobaith and start baking your own bread! Dont poke your nose into mine!

~Tobin Brooklwyk
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To whom it may concern,

I appologize to those who I got confused as being attacked, harassed, or supporting the demons. It was quite confusing. The reason I thought you were supporting the demons, Tobin, was due to the fact that you were standing to Vanessa, who is an avid demon supporter.

As for Fleta, I am quite aware of her situation, and for a time she posed as a demon supporter, or they atleast thought her as one, though it has become clear that is not the case. After tending to her wounds in the hospital, I do wish her full recovery.

For Wenzel, I thought I had seen one of the undead chase you, but it may have been some other dwarf.

Needless to say, it was a quite confusing time and for any who were offended by the writing, my deepest appologies to you, but I was trying to demonstrate a point that ought to be very clear. The demons are dangerous, and should not be messed with. Any other problems with this writing, please feel free to find me around town and discuss it, and I will try to make things right by you.

Sincerely,
Artimer Fault.