The dreams of those left behind (( Open ))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Chris Colfer's underpants

Post by Mesha » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

The dreams of those left behind (( Open ))

As you were happy frolicking in your pleasant dreams about dwarves making love with elves, lizardmen (and women!) dancing around the human lasses and orcs brawling in the nearby tavern you are suddenly plunged into a dark pit. Everything around you becomes a brooding black, a pulsating purple and even an oozing orange. Your dream seems to have turned into something truly psychedelic. Then, finally, you fall onto flat, grassy ground. Gazing around you notice that a lot of your friends, nemeses and acquaintances are also present. The area you have fallen onto consists of nothing more than an oversized tavern (the door must be trice your size), a small area with several tea-tables, and what appears to be a large throne.

As you look closer at the throne, you see a person sitting on it with a mask which is half black, half white. The area around the seat of power is littered with the strangest group of animals and clowns, all erratically dancing. They, the man on the throne and the eccentric group, do not seem to be paying attention to you.

Quite a peculiar dream indeed.

(( Open-"Oh my the server is down!"-RP

In case you are bored now that the server is temporarily down. A dream where we are all present! In case you feel the dream-area is lacking something feel free to invent some new venues.

Also, if you didn't notice, the man on the throne is one of our gods. ))

Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: http://www.acrobatis-pyrum.de.vu

Post by Kranek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

Vigalf opens his eyes, looks around....and heads towards the bar, ordering a strong ale.
"I need to stop smoking Sibanac..."

Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Galmair

Post by Saigwin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 am

Saigwin yawns and stretches, standing up he comes to his full hieght and ducks his head so as not to bump the ceiling.

"what in the name of Oldra?"

Looking about, he feels a grumble in his tummy and moves to a huge banquet table piled high with cakes, pastries, meats of every sort and steaming plates of vegetables. As he takes a pastry he realises he can now stand erect, as if he shrank or the room grew. And what are all these strange folk doing?

Tasting the pastry , it is the best roast pork he ever ate, and the Ham steak the best apple pie to ever pass his lips. How wonderfull he thinks as he bites into a glass of wine.

Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:51 pm
Location: Varshikar

Post by Rothen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:50 am

Cereler looks confused around. His eyes see to the thron and he bows a bit.
*A very amusing dream and now?....*
He sits down on a small teatable, lean back and follow the doing of clowns.

Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Post by Yvanna » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

Yvanna stirs and murmers, "oh honey ... I just had the oddest dream ... "
Eyes still closed, she yawns and stretches catlike, a smile starting to curve her lips. Then her eyes open ....

Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Galmair

Post by Saigwin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 am

Saigwin spies the god sitting in the throne and moves to stand beside him, giving the sleeping Mandrel a kick in the head as he passes.

"So, wee one, as much fun as this is , any idea when I can wake up?"
He gives the god a knowing smile and looks over to see Yvanna stir.

Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Post by Yvanna » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 am

for a moment her eyes don't seem to register the oddness of the room ... as though she still sees the trees and grass where she fell asleep. Her eyes abruptly widen and flick quickly around the room taking in the strange sights.
The fear in the back of her eyes seems about to blossom ... then as her eyes light on Saigwin and his changed size, she visibly relaxes.
"oh ... still dreaming ... almost like one I have had before ... "

Curiously she starts to sit up - a twinge of uncertainty momentarily clouding her smile as an elbow scrapes against the all to real feeling stone of the throne near her. She quickly surpresses it and turns to look around.

Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: http://www.acrobatis-pyrum.de.vu

Post by Kranek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 am

The Jarl can be seen to dance on the bar with several Norodaj-hunters singing a song.

Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Post by Yvanna » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am

"by the five" thinks Yvanna. "Is that what people do in taverns?" She sits watching and listening for a few minutes, intrigued.

Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: Norway, Lyngdal, Scandinavia

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 am

Turga stands on the ceiling looking down at the dancing clowns with a amused, if not, euphoric grin on his face. With the agility and flexibility of a pompus elf he glides down to the floor, ever so gently he slams into the floor like a bucket filled with feathers. His black and not even the slightest tired eyes drifts over to Saigwin and he frowns so hard his face seems to change into the shape of a prudent mocking bird. Gliding nearly at the speed of which the light decends from the sky he approaches him hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....greeba liddul wan! wub dis plais beh? beh strainj plais dis! hurrrr...whu dat stoopid oomin on da puneh trone dingy? he screams at the wall while flailing his arms, his voice turns into a high pitched squeel as he does a couple of pirruetes then starts jumping up and down. He bounces of the ceiling as he stares madly at the pixies floating by the strange horned horses. His body stretches like a snakes body as he spins around Saigwin staring menacingly at him.

Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Post by Yvanna » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

finally Yvanna laughs softly to herself and shakes her head.
There must have been something a little ... hmmm ... unusual about one of the herbs she made into broth last night she thinks.
"Ah well ... Saigwin is always telling me not to take them ... I guess he was right!" she mutters.

Gingerly, she stands - then spies the enlarged Saigwin. And a somehow familiar ... yet completely unknown figure coiling around him.

Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:51 pm
Location: Varshikar

Post by Rothen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:55 am

A lought from Cereler about the clowns clang around the area.
He stands up and go to the big banquet, there he sits down and flip with his finger.
A pixel waiter fly to him, Cereler wispher *One cup of cider, please.* Few minutes later the waiter give him the cup.
Cereler toast to the ather people on the table *Nice to see you, everybody.* He drink from the cap, eat a aple and leans back again.

Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: Norway, Lyngdal, Scandinavia

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Turgas body changes back to its normal shape then all of a sudden bursts into thousands, if not, hundreds of thousands miniateur Turgas. Some of them are armed with a mace, some with war hammers, some with morning stars and some even with wooden clubs. They wage a brutal but, wastly overegsagurated mini war on eachother, then they solidify as one Turga once again. With pompus glee Turga barrel rolls over to the bar and orders a incoherently small amount of beer, after he finnishes the beer he floats over to the banquet table and feasts merrily on the left overs that fall on the ground. All of a sudden he sees an orcess carrying an orcling, she quickly peddles over to him and falls into his chest, she and the orcling is instantly obsorbed. But, due to some twist of madness their boddies fuse givving him half a orcess body and the other half is his own. The orclings head protrudes from his chest laughing and giggling in a slightly too manly tone of voice then what should be concidered normal for an orcling that age. With a snort he wobbles over to the man on the throne and stares at him with bright eyes yuu beh da chiefy ob dis plais? he shouts at the mans toe mebbeh da oomin hab somding fanneh to sai, yubba? his voice sounds like an orcess all of a sudden as he climbs the throne slowly but calculatingly mebbeh we seh da fing ap der? she mumbles to herself as she settles down on the very top of the throne staring out over the bar with a grin that fills her entire face or mebbeh we nub sii staff.. he ponders with his eye staring at his nose, his face turns slightly red as he places his thumb in his side of the mouth and blows hard on it making a audible hooting sound

Return to “The Hemp Necktie Inn”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.