Orcish ULTIMATUM!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grim_banned

Orcish ULTIMATUM!

Post by Grim_banned »

Humanz ob Bane town!

You hab forgot dat fur long years, da orcs have been allies ob da town! Yoo hab forgot dat they hab protected and fought side by side you against many foes! You hab forget dat me, da Warlord, hab bled outside your gates and defeated the whole dwarven army toghether with the honorable Taliss that died for yoor town later! oo hab forget that da orcs hab fought by yoor side to protect yoos from da price's army!

YOU HAB FORGET!

You broght us shame! You broght us dishonor!

You hab let Da Chief die in front ob yoor eyes and nub eben one stinken one ob yoo moved his hand to aid him!

Shame on yoo humins, shame on you!

Da orcs here by give yoo ultimatum! Provide us wif da list ob those dat watched da Chief get murdered as well as wif da list ob those responsible, an we wills NUB drawn Bane Town into it's own blood!

For da Fatha, for da Clan!
- Warlord Rogruk!
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

Hurr!!! FOR THE FATHA!!!

Krakem
Silent Orchestra

Post by Silent Orchestra »

~
There is a pergament deliverd into the hands of the orcish Clan.
~

Message wrote:I'm not folk at the Town of banes.

But indeed one of the last, seen the ugly face of the orc thrown into the brook. Fearing the vengeance of all migthy man and women, I will demand a coin made of gold for telling all happenings. So I can make my way in the lost jungle of Gynk. As soon as possible.
Next to the well known names, hearable over the whole streets and whispering at your ears, I shall deliver those names wich pretend to be innocent and unseen there. They arn't. I won't write more. Pay me the coin and this dirty tale won't be longer untold.
As soon as I hear you are willing to pay, I shall contact yours. And then leave, to fall in love with an pritty elfess slave at Gynk.

I will sing like a bird. Tschilp Tschilp.

Yours sincerly,
Rufus the Bird