A notice on the library wall

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

A notice on the library wall

Post by Mesha »

Dear citizens of Troll's Bane,

It saddens me greatly to spread this news, though many of you may already know. Prince Anarius of Lonewood has been killed in the night, after many distractions had been placed by the so far unknown assassin. My heart, many hearts, have been greatly affected by this loss of a pleasant, caring leader. Me and my soldiers will be leaving the island shortly, for this is a loss we cannot hope to recover from here, on this island with so much troubled history for us. We might return on a brighter day, to a brighter land, but that day has not come just yet.

I will leave, under my authority as the military advisor, as the substitute for the Prince, a viceroy behind, to rule in the place of the king. It is my hope that some of the Salkamaerian honour and tradition will rub off on this island at some point, for they are values to be honoured. Edric Galthor shall rule in the king's stead over his claim. I hope his fate takes him places better than were the Prince has gone. Aeris shall remain the captain of the guard, however unaided by my soldiers at this time.

The Prince shall rest alongside his everlong friend, his guidance through this world, his soulkeeper. Zhambra will keep him safe, as they watch over the world. A great loss this has been, even though some of you may think otherwise. It is hard to lose someone half my winters, but so it had to be.

I will take my leave with the rest of the Prince's contingent somewhere this dwarven week, I hope you fare well,

- Edwin Ythyrn
Military Advisor to Salkamar
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

*a Salkamaerian soldier rips off derogatory remarks*
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Walking towards the ruins of the east gate Alexander notices a fresh parchment endorsed with red seal. Curiously he wanders over, his eyes flicking over the words as he reads. "My My Edric. Your our new leader then?!" he mumbles quietly as he pulls his dark hood over his face, casting it into shadow. "And so we move past dark times of Trolls Bane.", smiling softly to the guard Alex clambers over various broken bricks and into the woods he walks.