A note is pinned on multiple trees of Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Donatelo

A note is pinned on multiple trees of Trolls Bane

Post by Donatelo »

Dear citizens, last night we where atacked by a Necromancer, this was no usual necromancer or 'Lich' as some may call him. He was summoning skeletons and mummys, and was totally immune to magic, even the guards had a rough time protecting Bane. When we nearly killed it, he opened a portal and fled to the graveyard, we jummped after him but none followed me to the deep caverns where he was hiding, the necromancer was not killed, and I believe that he will return to Bane
one night of Mas. I advise all of you who cannot fight, too leave for vanima, where the elfs are
ready to give you shelter and protection if needed. However those who can fight should join up forces with the resistance group in Bane and try help us out if the necromancer shall return.

Don Andrew-Wolf Lord
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

A short, hastily scrawled note is placed near one of the messages.

Who is to say that Tol Vanima shall shelter the followers of Prince Anarius? Such people should find protection from their leader, not within other lands.
orgis

Post by orgis »

A short hoobit pins his own up
Like you elfs have done for as far as I can read back yous have let those seeking safety onto the island. Why would you shut your island off during the unholy days of Mas? Would it be because you have distaste against the leader of Bane, which in turn yous did nothing about when it came to help defending the town from his personage.

So I go on to guess that you, whoever you might be, seem to be more inclined for the other races to be attacked, killed or plundered during these days which are famous for those; which makes me tink how much better your character is other than a orc, the only difference I seem to be able to find is their skin is green and your ears are long.
Ser Freespirt