A new family and a journey begins (( Closed Rp ))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

A new family and a journey begins (( Closed Rp ))

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

As Drakon wakes from a good nights rest his arm moves to hold Mel but when he reaches for her he feels she is gone his tired eyes barely open as he looks to where she sleeps he begins to hear some whispering coming from the other side of the room two voices he knows very well the is know but not so well, as he turns to look giving his eyes a quick rub he sees Mel dressed in her robe and Khaeos fully dressed with a bag hanging from her shoulder which looks stuffed with her belongings. All he can make out from Mel's repeated question is. "why" With that he leans out of bed putting on his chest armor and coat before join them in their talk they both grow silent as he approaches his eyes go to both of them in turn before he begins to speak his voice still crackles with his sleepiness." Is everything thing ok?
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

Khaeos looks down to him with tear filled eyes. She stumbles a little on her words as if she may be nervous to say them. Finally she takes a deep breath and continues to say through her tears in a hushed, anxious voice, "I must leave for a while. I will return I promise, but I feel that something or someone from the main land calls to my spirit. I have a gut feeling that it's my real mother." She looks to Mel and says, "I promise you will always be my mother, but I need to know who my real one is, I need to know whose blood runs through my veins." As she says this hot tears start to roll down her cheeks as she can't hold back anymore."I'm going miss you two dearly."
Olive

Post by Olive »

Mel gently wraps her arms around Khaeos and gives her a gentle hug. Her hand gently rubbign khaeos' back. "shhh no apologies needed dear. Just be safe and find what you are looking for". Mel then Offers Khaeos a small purse of coins for her travels, a basket half full of pies and cakes, and a brand new robe for her to wear on her journey. "Now, give Drakon a hug, I'm sure he will have some parting gifts for you as well, and make extra sure you say your goodbye's to the elder, she gets upset when somebody leaves without any reason".
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

His eyes still not fully awake he looks to his adopted daughter with a worried look as he sees she is crying, after she tells them why and why she is leaving he watches Mel and Khaeos for a moment before quietly slipping out of the room and up the stairs in to the dark early morning, he pulls his coat tightly around himself and goes out to the smith house to gather a few things for her trip his mind kept racing as he sorted though his things his new family not even a day old was already splitting up but he knew he had to let her go his adopted daughter no his daughter now even though she was not of his blood she will be his in his heart just like Nory.

After a few moments of searching his bags for all that she will need he turns to head back to the main house he gets there and sees Mel with Khaeos giving her a basket half full of pies and cakes, and a brand new robe for her to wear on her journey. "Now, give Drakon a hug, I'm sure he will have some parting gifts for you as well, and make extra sure you say your goodbye's to the elder, she gets upset when somebody leaves without any reason". . He slowly walks over to Khaeos with a bag loaded with things much to heavy even for him, he hands her a few new swords and a set of Elven light armor everything else that was in the bag was trivial and of no use to her he digs in deeper in to the bag pulling out a glitter Emerald necklace that he slowly stretches his arms up slipping it over her head then letting it rest around her neck.

He steps back and looks at her then the amulet it sparking like her green eyes, he opens his arms and gives her a hug as he does he whispers in her ear in a soft voice" Please write us and let us know how you are we will do the same it will help us all till you return" he opens his arms giving her a soft smiles before saying " When you feel ready to come home we will be here for you."
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

She returns both of their hugs and takes their gifts from them thanking them both for thier kindness. "I will miss both of you so much but I will carry you both with me." Just then she presses her left hand over her heart and grips it as new tears start to flow like rain down her flushed cheeks. As she does this her mind flickers with restless thoughts. Where is she to go from here? How will she find her way? But somehow, deep down inside her she knows that her soul already knows where to go. She wipes the tears from her eyes and looks at the two with an air of peace about her.

She reaches into her bag and pulls out a golden ring and a Lute. She softly grabs her fathers hands and places the golden ring inside his hand and closing it. "May you keep that as a reminder of me. It was my fathers ring. So now it shall be yours." She lets his hand go and then holds out the Lute to Mel. "My mother used to play this lute for me when I was young. She engraved my name on the back of it. Here take this and whenever you shall play it I will be there in the midst, for music connects all souls. Just reach deep within yourself and play the melody of your heart and my heart will soon reply with its own."

She packs the things her mother and father gave her and gently puts the Emerald necklace under her robe after kissing it gently, afriad it will get stolen. As she does this she thinks to herself: Am I making a right decission? I just found my place here and with a family that loves me very much and now I leave. What pain I must be causing them, but this pain is no stranger to me neither. She holds her jacket close to her as cold breeze blows past her. Even though the bedroom is clearly warm she shivers. Looking down at the jacket she notices it was one that Erester gave her. She holds it even close as to remember the people of Gobiath that welcomed her with out stretched arms. She then starts to tear as she remember the people she holds close and already misses them dearly.

She quickly regains her poise so she can stay strong for her parents. She slowly stands back up and looks to her mother and father again. For the first time she says "I love you both very much." "Please take care of each other." She then pulls both of them in a loving hug.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

After the hug he brings his hands up to cheeks to wipe away the last of her tears before replying in a soft caring voice" We will and we love you as well, so promise us you will take care of yourself and be safe on your journey...". He looks to the ring she gave him its edges wore soft from the years of being worn but it still glittered as though it was brand new, After a few moments of looking at the ring he proudly slips it on his finger and looks up to her with a smile"I will wear it always." he then steps back to give Mel a moment with her before she leaves.
Olive

Post by Olive »

Taking the Lute with her hands, she careful strokes her fingers along the body of the lute along the strings and across the neck. Nodding softly as she examines the lute for its condition, finding no real faults in the wood or strings.

Smiling, she steps forward, offering one last hug to Khaeos. Before she pulls away she whispers into her ear "its really rare to have somebody as tall as me around, I was starting to feel more... normal.. for a bit" Then she pulls back and sticks a finger under her blindfold, withdrawing a wet finger. "I'm going to miss you, please come back someday"