An open letter

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Seori

An open letter

Post by Seori »

To whom it may concern:

I understand that Malze, Ingrimmisch, and Suriam used to own the corner building in Trollsbane with the banner "Free Dwarven Brotherhood" in front of it. Tialdin your old king has spoken to me of you, and I believe that any companions of such a generous and compassionate person as Tialdin could not be half bad. With this thought in mind, I would like to beseech you gentlemen to consider negotiating a deal with the orphanage for renting out that corner building. The orphanage is not tremendously wealthy or even rich, but I would be more than willing to pay a fair rent sum out of my personal savings on behalf of the orphanage to make up the bill. I do not believe that such fine, prosperous dwarven gentlemen as you three will begrudge the children the use of a little place tucked into a corner of Trollsbane, and so I await your esteemed response.

Yours sincerely,
Seori on behalf of NHC (New hope charity)
Last edited by Seori on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seori

Post by Seori »

To the "Free Dwarven Brotherhood":

I believe that the children and sponsors of NHC deserve a response. The building which had its gates flung open and appeared to have been abandoned had begun to become a second home to the children when you arbitrarily decided to move in again and deprive them of access to their adopted home.

Seori
Seori

Post by Seori »

I implore you to give a response...the children have been shivering in the cold for a long time.
Llama

Post by Llama »

It is evidently clear that the dwarves do not care about the orphans.

~Sz~
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

From what I have seen this new prince is fair and just even if his gaurds are not. Why not implor him to build a home especialy for the orphanage? I am sure the prince the my fellow crafts men and even the great warriors would be willing to contribute to the building. It is clear the bearblings shant help or respond -Ksiksin-
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

It is evidently clear that these dwarves do not speak the new language.

Seek them out in person with a person to translate at your aside?
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

A shadowed figure with hood covering a few strands of pale blonde hair waving in the breeze gazes at the board shaking her head as she quietly chuckles before pulling a dagger from her boot. Scratching a few words on a parchment, she then makes her way out of Trolls Bane unseen by anyone but the guards who make no effort to look under the hood.

Give everyone on Gobaith a house.

The last word is torn boldly in the parchment with only the dagger holding it still on the board.
Ingrimmisch

Post by Ingrimmisch »

Ingrimmisch kommt am Anschlag vorbei und liest seinen Namen.

"Mein Name steht da, aber alles andere kann ich nicht lesen"

Ingrimmisch schüttelt den Kopf und geht weiter
Seori

Post by Seori »

I have been searching for the Prince and trying to obtain an audience with him for a long time, but he does not appear to frequent his place of ruling.

The dwarves have not been seen at all, but I will keep looking. If you think an old language translation would help, please provide one for the sake of the orphans that have no place to call their own.

NHC seeks to give every homeless person on the streets a roof over their heads and a dry place underneath.

Unfortunately, I do not understand the old language so please use the new language if you are capable of that.
Ingrimmisch

Post by Ingrimmisch »

Ingrimmisch kommt wieder am Brett vorbei

"Also was wollen die von mir ? Das wird ja immer besser.
Ich soll nun in einer Sprache sprechen die ich nicht kenne
und dabei will ich von denen ja überhaupt nix.
Ich kann soweit ich eure Sprache verstehe nur sagen:
Es ist MEINE Schmiede und kein Waisenhaus oder sonst irgendwas.
Das sie nach den Krieg offen stand war ein unglücklicher Umstand.
Da nun wieder die Besitzrechte geklärt sind schliesse ich mein Hab und Gut ein.
Eines noch klar zu stellen ich werde meine Wohnräume nicht vermieten um
kar keinen Umständen und wegen der neuen oder alten Sprache:
Wenn ihr von mir was wollt sprecht in meiner Spracher oder lasst es bleiben."

Ingrimmisch geht verärgert davon
Seori

Post by Seori »

I have taken great lengths to try to understand your post, but disappointingly all I can gather is that you are angry with the orphans who made use of your forge and that you will never allow them to step inside again. Please clarify if this depressing news is true.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Drags a poor halfling fighting for his life to the board with narrowed eyes showing her anger at the world and shoves a pen in his hand ... his writing is very shaky and some words aren't translated the best but he works quickly translating old to new before running away yet holding a silver in the palm of his hand.
Wrath again passes the board

"So what do they want from me? It's getting better.
I now want in a language I do not know speak
and yet I want nothing at all of them yes.
I understand your language as far as I can only say:
It is MY forge and no orphanage or something.
They open after the war was was an unfortunate circumstance.
Then again, the property rights have been I close up my belongings.
One more thing to make clear I will not let my living quarters to
kar any circumstances and because of the new or old language:
When you think of me what you want to speak in my language, or let it remain. "

Wrath is anger of

Juliana manages to grab another halfling this time not scaring him as much as she holds another silver in front and he immediate begins to write attempting to translate as best he can:

English to German translationShow romanization
Ich habe große Anstrengungen unternommen, um zu versuchen, Ihren Beitrag zu verstehen, aber enttäuschend, was ich kann zu sammeln ist, dass Sie mit den Waisen, die aus Ihrer Nutzung der Schmiede und dass Sie nie damit sie in Schritt wieder wütend sind. Bitte klären, ob diese deprimierende Nachricht ist wahr.
(( come on guys, what point are you making in this thread.... 1. people don't want others to use their house no matter the nice rp reason.. 2. some can't speak the other language at all.. deal with it! ... http://translate.google.com/# ))
Ingrimmisch

Post by Ingrimmisch »

Ingrimmisch liest den neuen Anschlag

"Oh ja nun haben sie mich halbwegs verstanden."

Ingrimmisch nickt und geht
Seori

Post by Seori »

I can't believe that your behavior represents all the dwarves. I will wait for your comrades to reply.

Seori
Last edited by Seori on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

~A man walks by, chuckling~

"How could you dare to let others decide about ones own property...what a fool."

~The man continues walking, a slight grin on his face~
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Stumpies should beh smashed wib berreh much prejoodis.

Rukka!
Ingrimmisch

Post by Ingrimmisch »

Ingrimmisch kommt nochmal am Brett vorbei.
Er liest was dort hinterlassen wurde und zuckt mit den Schultern

"Ich gebs auf, aber mich als Stumpie oder wie auch immer zu beschimpfen,
das macht mich schon immer zornig diese verdammten Orks.
Ingrimmisch geht weiter und beschliesst diesen Anschlag nicht mehr zu lesen
denn er hält es für sinnlos
Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Malze, Ingrimmisch, and Suriam,

On behalf of NHC and the orphans that made use of the Free Dwarven Brotherhood's home, I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we caused by unintentionally making use of what we thought was an abandoned building as a soup kitchen, homeless shelter, and orphanage. Now that I understand that the building is the dearly loved home of you three dwarven brothers, after speaking with Malze, I could not bear to ask you to leave it. I regret that we did not have a chance to clean up the meal table or change the sheets in the beds before leaving.

Yours sincerely,
Seori