Shouts from the dungeon

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

King Udan Trollbane

Shouts from the dungeon

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

Udan paces back and forth through the cell, shouting up every once in awhile in crude dwarvish or in common saying"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

-ksiksin after passing the prison on her daily fire pit making rutene.hears the dwarf on her way. She stops and listens. She laughs mainiacly for 3 minutes straight and then writes a note gives it to a small lizard creature which then scampers under the door.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

-Jonathan cain comes by, long after the lizard, and still hears the shouts. Recognizing it to be Udan Trollbane, he walks away, as if deep in thought, but without leaving a trace he was ever there.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Siting up in his cell Alexander leans back listening to the dwarf smiling. "My my Udan. Not so cockey now are we?" sighing he stands, walking towards the window as a pure white dove lands carrying a small letter with its beak. Taking it Alex rips it open and sits down, after a moment or two he begins chuckling and rips the parchment up. "Looks like my time is up.". Grabbing his bag he waits by the door seemingly ready to run.
Dangron

Post by Dangron »

Orgnolf is on his guard duty sitting on a rotten wooden chair, the poor thing bending under his massive weight. As he hears the dwarf shouting, Orgnolf abruptly stops humming and shouts "Shut up maggots!".
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

looking down at the letter that has been slid under the door Alexander bends down and picks it up.
Terms of your release

1) You are to mine 500 coal, and 500 iron ore, and forfeit both to either myself, or the magistrate

2) You are banished from the Prince's land indefinately. This extends past the borders of Troll's Bane.
Alexander chuckles slightly and screws the paper up. "What makes you think I would work for you Anarius".

Walking back over to the bed he reaches under it and pulls a serinjah sword from the sheets.
Sliding it into the sheathe he waits.