New Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

Post by Mesha »

(( Please refrain from posting OOC in the RPG board. If you have something to say to someone, send them a PM ))
Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

Geralt Devan has resigned as a Duke of Trolls Bane. However, he remains a friend of the town.

On another note, Jakane Kanley has been recruited as a guard.

~Aeris
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

The Halfling who goes by the name of Rusty is fined 10 silvers, to be paid to either myself or a member of the Town Guard.

If the Halfling refuses to pay these fines, or is seen wielding a weapon within the walls of Troll's Bane, he is to be arrested immediately.

Signed,

Edric Galthor
Town Magistrate
Town Guard of TB

((Short but important OOC note. Crimes committed in front of a NPC guard should be reported via pm to this account))
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Dranis has served his sentence and paid his fines. He is released from the prison.

Nerina has served her sentence and paid her fines. She is released from the prison.

Signed,

Edric Galthor
Town Magistrate
Town Guard of TB

Rusty has paid his fine and is allowed to return to town.

Aeris, Captain of the town guard
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

That money needs to be returned to Samuel, it is not payment for my fine. I offer 3 silver to the victim, and 1 to the guard, for their trouble. That is all, not a copper more for the corrupt Trollsbane guard.
Town Guard of TB

For threatening the guard Captain, assisting a criminal, evading arrest, drawing blades in town and disobeying the guard, Nerina is to be arrested and imprisoned for an indefinate amount of time. This is not her first offense. If she resists, you may attack her.

Aeris, Captain of the guard
Town Guard of TB

Nerina and Ikana have been banished. They may return on 15. Eldas 30.

~Aeris
Zot

Post by Zot »

((Sinnloses gespamme gelöscht, bitte beachtet die Regeln des Topics:
This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Town Guard'.
This is no place for discussions about the posts in here.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.
))

((Thread cleaned. Mind the disclaimer!
This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Town Guard'.
This is no place for discussions about the posts in here.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.
))
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

By Order of Captain Aeris:

Vanessa is banned from town for casting offensive magic in town, for fishing in front of Eliza's, and for ignoring the Gate Guard Faldor.

Fine set at 10 silvers by his decree.

~signed Sargeant Kenfric Shalpert
Jakane

Post by Jakane »

S'rrt has say, Athur has stolen his bag.
If an new-speaker see S'rrt or Arthur, he can ask complet story and write it down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

S'rrt sagte, Arthur hat ihm die Tasche gestohlen.
Wenn ein Neu-Sprachiger S'rrt oder Arthur sieht, möchte er bitte nach dem gesamten Geschehen fragen und niederschreiben.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Jefferson Gray is not sound of mind. He is a danger to all inhabitants of Gobaith and not to be approached in any circumstances.

This eve, Mister Gray forced his way inside the offices of the Town Guard and felled several, unarmed guards in an unpredictable fit of madness. Fortunately, I was able to escape the prison relatively unscathed, and successfully locked the door, with Mister Gray inside.

Should Mister Gray succeed in escaping from the prison, he is banished from the lands of Troll's Bane.

Signed,

Edric Galthor
Town Magistrate
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

The man known as 'Arthur' is wanted for questioning. It is requested that he make contact immediately.

Signed,

Edric Galthor
Town Magistrate
Town Guard of TB

I have modified the structure of the town guard. Guards should report to their respective Lieutenants for introductions and instruction as soon as possible.

~Aeris, Captain of the town guard.
Jakane

Post by Jakane »

Arthur says that he did not steal from anyone.
-----------------------------------------------
Arthur sagt das er niemanden bestohlen hat

(thanks lyra)
Last edited by Jakane on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lyra

Post by Lyra »

((keine ursache))
Last edited by Lyra on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakane

Post by Jakane »

Vanessa comes everyday in town and ignor me, if i say "go outside, leave town"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vanessa kommt jeden Tag in die Stadt und ignoriert mich, wenn ich sage das sie gehen soll.
zda

Post by zda »

We have jailed a man in the bottom cell for raising false alarms. we locked him up for his own safety because we did not know if he was drunk or what was going on with him. we do not know his actual name he told us different names. also he tried to impersonate a guard, and admitted to steeling some one shoes.
Anon of D'Athen

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

All members of my squadron are to send a message to me by dove stating their fighting and, if any, crafting skills, what time of day they take to patrol the town (the time zones one plays in as well as whether Euro or Amer.).
From there, I shall arrange individual meetings and a group meeting. Take note that training will be a major part in our gatherings and so one's equipment should be close to hand.
Thank you,

Lieutenant Anon of D'Athen,
Squire of the Knighthood of Gobaith
Anon of D'Athen

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

I have taken the woman named Fleta Ross into my squadron as a recruit.

Lieutenant Anon of D'Athen,
Squire of the Knighthood of Gobaith
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

A ghost is whispering " Let me out "
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

I saw Vanessa in town and told her to pay her fine...she refused so I told her to get out, she ignored me and ran so I chased her all over town...tried to tie her up...she used magic and tried to burn me so i unsheathed my weapons to force her out....she is to be watched for....she wears ALL black and a black cloak....she is trying to disguise herself as a gypsy....she told me that Im dead....she stated that her boyfriend Mandrel would kill me....

~Fleta Ross~
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

A tall powerful man, with a large dent in his forehead, slides a crude leather skin under the jailhouse door. On it is written a large crooked X, written in blood.
With a huge smile Max says loudly," Me want to be guard. "
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

*a note that seems to be simply a more crudely written copy of a previous note is attached with a nail*

All members of my squadron are to send a message to me by big ugly bird stating their fighting and, if any, crafting skills, what time of day they take to patrol the town (the time zones one plays in as well as whether Euro or Amer.).
From there, I shall arrange individual meetings and a group meeting. Take note that training will be a major part in our gatherings and so one's equipment should be close to hand.
Thank you,

Lieutenant Darius Kain,

*a black tulip is drawn here and crossed out, as if in habit*
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

RayJ wrote:A tall powerful man, with a large dent in his forehead, slides a crude leather skin under the jailhouse door. On it is written a large crooked X, written in blood.
With a huge smile Max says loudly," Me want to be guard. "
* picks up the leather and looks at it a while before opening the door looking around for who it could be from..*

hmmm... well guess i'll meet him soon enough..
Flux

Post by Flux »

Vanessa Krast has paid her fine.

~Faldor
Town Guard of TB

Fishing in town is legal once again. However, those caught in the act of littering will fined.

~Aeris, Captain of the town guard
Jakane

Post by Jakane »

Mandrel Renoe has provoke a group, has daggers in hands and ignor an guard
psdononymous

Post by psdononymous »

* A note is discreetly left on the jailhouse door*

One has to wonder if the current government did not kill the prince....It seems strange that Edric has not made any attempt to find the killer, yet was not hesitant to take the ruling position.

~unsigned