News from the South

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drago Liuc

News from the South

Post by Drago Liuc »

An older man, walking with a heavy rolling gait, pins a parchment on the library door...
Dear friends from Bane and beyond,
Phibol, Orioli... We are having much fun traipsing around the island like newcomers. We just met a few stone men and a drow. They were very friendly after Harok showed them his new blade, he, he. We eat well, but I regret the hearty meals, not talking about the sauer cabbage, of my beloved town. It seems that they eat only fruits here. These elves are a bit queer, to say the least. I had my first bath in the sea, for years. I thought I had forgotten how to breathe under water... Hmmm, I mean, swim. So I swam and swam, and it was gorgeous. And we picniked on the beach. We just made some doggie sausages and had a goblet of sparkling wine. My head still spins. I hope you are all well, with Kitsa an Nora... And congratulations, again, Orioli. We will bring you some nice souvenirs.
LB :)
PS 1: My cooking book was finally published. Go have a look. Makes me proud.
PS 2: I hope the old merchant pins my parchment on the right door. He asked me two silvers to convey the letter. Hey, worst than Chester and Banduk, but then nothing is too good for friends...
Phib

Post by Phib »

Phibol walks by the library holding little Nora in his arms and notices a paper hanging from the door. He stops to read it, he smiles and gets a chuckle. Looking at Nora, he says to her "See Nora, they haven't caused a riot yet, Leva took a bath, and the Old man does have the energy to walk that far." Watching her smile at him, he continues to read and frowns a bit, missing his friends but knows in his heart they are having a wonderful time. Phibol switches Nora in his arms and continues to walk to the shops.
Leva Beliu

New news from the South

Post by Leva Beliu »

An older man, walking with a heavy rolling gait, removes a parchment from the library door and pins a new one, sighing deeply...

Dear Phibol (and friends),
We have travelled to Vanima and we found that the buildings were marvellous works of art. I made a sketch so you can see how rich these people are... But then, I must say... well. We were having a nice chat in that suspended garden house when a tall elfess appeared. She just threw us out, like if we were some kind of mule turd. I kept my calm and I did not swear (wiry bitch!!), I swear! Harok stayed unruffled, as usual. I would not recommend that hotel to your family, if you think of having an holliday in the South. The elves do not like us very much, I think. They may be cool when we meet them in Bane, but in truth, they are cold and have no sympathy for us humans. Maybe we have too much humour for them, you know that viscous liquid that comes out of our nose! But then let us not be disgruntled by that example of bad manners. We humans are used to that, he, he. We are having loads of fun with Harok and I am practicing my farm poetry more than ever. I hope your Nora is happy and kicking... And Kitsa, too. She is too humble that one. And transmit my good words to Orioli and her newborn Pipitoli (funny name indeed!).
See you in the Spring
LB :)
orgis

Post by orgis »

A short Hobbit can't help but laugh as he reads about the happenings on Tol, knowing too well the elf which threw them out. He then talks to himself

Maybe if everyone that visit's Tol were to kiss Shans feet for a good ten minutes us short people would be welcome in her eyes, mind I have no intention of catch fungi infection heh

Chuckling, he walks off
Phib

Post by Phib »

Phibol strolls in the cold winter night air on the main path from Eliza's shop towards the smithy and notices another parchment pinned to the door of the library. He stops and steps up to it and smiles noticing it is addressed to him. He grins reading the first few sentences and then a loud chuckle as he shakes his head thinking to himself "Well that didn't take long, but at least they weren't in bad territory and there wasn't a fight" Phibol continues reading, smirking to himself while reading Leva's rant. He finishes the read and rubs his beard and says to himself out loud...
"Be safe my friends, be safe."
zda

Post by zda »

zach walks past the library and sees a pacthment on the door and starts to read it . and cukles a bit"well at least they di dnot get hurt" me keeps on reading and then says to him slf "i hope they stay safe"
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

~Orioli Smiles as she reads the letters, and sends a small note of her own~

Leva
Oh it sounds like much fun, not the snotty elf part but heh... You two be safe and take care, I hope to see you back in town soon! Give Harok my regards. And of course.....
Keep the winds of Findari at your Back!
Orioli