.:The Alliance of Guardians:.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

.:The Alliance of Guardians:.

Post by Alexander Knight »

-nanos gigantium humeris insidentes-

Ragnarök

The motto of the Guardians, meaning in common tongue: Standing on the shoulder of giants.

The Guardians of the Alliance has been set up to stop the decay of ancient records and to fight for freedom against the Tyranny of social hierarchy, for we believe that we as people should not judge others for their creed, colour or looks but unite as one.

((I'll fill this in properly later))

Commanders have the authority to command troops in battle and may ask for certain soldiers to be put under their command. Commanders have the right to recruit soldiers if they will and also have the right to dismiss them with the acknowledgment of the leader. They do however have the right to promote recruits and demote soldiers.

Soldiers will have the authority of using this board and respond to messages to the guild.
They do not have the right to recruit but they can put forward suggestions to either the commanders or the leader. Full soldiers will have privilege to use the guild grounds and its resources.
Soldiers will be given the following: 1 magical weapon, 2 non magical weapons of good quality, 1 Excellent chest plate, 1 helm of good quality and a shield of good quality.

Recruits do have the the authority to use the guild board although they will not be issued a key to the guild house although they can be invited in as guests by soldier rank or above.
Recruits will be given a kit Including the following: Non magical weapon of choice of average quality, Chest plate, Helm and a shield.

Crafters and works people will have the same rights as soldiers and will have permission to take on a maximum of two apprentices as recruits to their trade, they will also receive regular pay for their wares and will also be supplied with tools.
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alexander Knight

Codex

Codex:
Codex wrote:I. Truth: Thou shalt not bear false witness.
II. Justice: Thou shalt not attack without cause.
III. Respect: Thou shalt not judge those who are different.
IV. Courage: Thou shalt not stand idly by when others are oppressed.
V. Hospitality: Thou shalt care for the sick and feed the hungry.
VI. Loyalty: Thou shalt stick with his brother throughout.
VII. Mercy: Thou shalt be merciful and never harm the innocent or unarmed.
VIII. Confucian: Thou shalt respect your ancestors.
IX. Benevolent: Thou shalt try to do good and not harm.
X. Wisdom: Thou shalt share wisdom if the situation call for.

Soldiers Codex:
Soldiers Codex wrote:I. Strength: Thou shalt train to the best of their ability.
II. Courage: Thou shalt not fear battle.
III. Loyalty: Thou shalt not battle thine brothers.
IV. Respect: Thou shalt listen and obey thine Commander.
V. Mercy: Thou shalt be merciful and never harm the innocent or unarmed.

Last edited by Alexander Knight on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alexander Knight

Members

Leader: Alexander Knight

Commander:
Soldier: Estelwen Caladhiel, Christopher Rigden, [Unsigned], [Unsigned], [Unsigned] .
Recruit: Ksiksin/Barthax,Sylmare Gyrran,Ether of Gabely, [Unsigned], [Unsigned], [Unsigned].

Guardian of Knowledge:
Blacksmith:
Carpenter:
Medic: Lura Ballard
Alchemist:
Cook:
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Alexander Knight

Allies

[Unsigned]
[Unsigned]
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander Knight

Materials needed

300-Stone blocks
300-Pins
300-Apple boards
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alexander Knight

Announcements

Combat Training will take place on the following dates and times:

10. Adras 29 12:22
11. Adras 29 12:22
13. Adras 29 12:22
14. Adras 29 12:22

Please bring a potion each, enough food, 1 silver coin and a spare weapon.
Each training location will be determined by the soldiers and recruits.
Meet at Caelum entrance close to this time. If you're late without sending a dove first, we will leave without you.

=========================================================================

I will still need you're measurements for you're gear.
Each soldier will be given 1 weapon, 1 chain shirt and a bag of food.
These items will be for training purposes and silver will not be needed.

=========================================================================
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Alexander Knight

Board

Alexander nails a board to a tree in the old Glade camp, smiling he adjusts it slightly and walk off.

((Board's open))
Alexander Knight

New training times have been scheduled.
This is combat training.

~Alexander Knight
Alexander Knight

I will ask all members to give me measurements for the armors, preferred combat style and desired armour.

~Alexander Knight
Alexander Knight

I will still need you're measurements for you're gear.
Each soldier will be given 1 weapon, 1 chain shirt and a bag of food.
These items will be for training purposes and silver will not be needed.

~Alexander Knight
King Udan Trollbane

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

I'd like to withdraw my name from the list of soldiers, as I am no longer one as long as we fight a useless war against the Bearers. I didn't join to fight with other islanders.
-Udan Trollbane
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I as well wish to leave this organization. It comes to my attention how pointless this is.

Tak.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

There is nothing for me elsewhere. I must remain in the Rebellion, as long as I am well-equipped.
- S.
Alexander Knight

All of you're armours and weapons are ready to be collected.
I have the following:

Light elven.
Elven silversteel.
Lor-Angur guardian.
Chain.
Light blue plate.
Albarian.
Salkamearian.

Serinjah swords.
Red daggers.
Simple dagger.
Dagger.
Longsword.
Broadsword.
Elven sword.
Elven rainbow sword.

~Alexander Knight
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

-a note is posted on the board written in the writting of an angry orc although there are flakes of lizardman scale all over the parchment- Barthaz hab nebber saib he join dab resistence! Hurr. Joos must learn too repect dah wishus ob meh befor I beh in da guild. Ksiksib sayd she'd join but NUB barthax hurr.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

We offer the The Guardians of the Alliance ceasefire, if they sign follow declaration:

---

The Guardians of the Alliance declare that we never would follow the unspoken god of blood or one of his half-god children. Furthermore we distance our self from the in Hellbrair staying Guild named the Tempele and specially from his leader Verdazar.

Beside of that we will serious try to find a peaceful solution in the conflict with Trolls Bane.

---

If needed we offer our help to realise these three points. For peace on Gobiath we hope you accept these offer.

Spiritus Rector
~Djironnyma, for the Bearers of the Fire

orgis

Post by orgis »

If the Bearers wish a truce, maybe a agreement should be a arranged so that if the Alliance should ever find it's self in a conflict with the salks in trolls bane that the bearers remain neutral until the said conflict is ended

~Ser~
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

-written in lizardy writting-

As Barthax left a message to say erliar although he doesnt want to be in this guild. i do. also i would like to state beside being i fighter for the guild i would be happy to try and fill out orders for carpentors goods at a discount to guild members
Alexander Knight

*Alexander rips the scroll with the peace offering off the wall and proceeds to burn it*
Perhaps a meeting would be wise Djironnyma.
As some of these "Terms" seem one sided and quite disrespectful.
We bow to no "Blood god" and WE are in control of whom we associate ourselves with.
Name your time and place and i will be there.

~Alexander Knight
((Keep the message up if you want))
King Udan Trollbane

I said I withdrew from the guild until the war against other islanders was ended.
Alexander Knight

A messenger puts up a note with a small sigh
My brothers.
I refret to inform you that our leader Alexander Knight has been imprisoned and betrayed by our own.
The Dwarf known as Udan Trollbane has defected to the side of our sworn enemy. It is there for we add him to the list of foes along with the guard known as Zach Dwason who aided him in capturing Alexander.
King Udan Trollbane

I regretfully inform you that Alexander Knight is a fool, and would lead us all to ruin, we must make peace with the Bearers for now and nurse our strength while we are vulnurable. Although his eagerness for battle is much appreciated, I do not trust him to so rashly throw away all we've worked for. I remember I was called a fool for wishing to fight the Prince so soon, and Alex wants to fight a strong group of mages?
-Udan Trollbane
Alexander Knight

Alexander himself posts a note up
Friends.

Udan attacked 3 other members and helped arrest myself and another. He is in leauge with the Prince.
I have had peace talks with the ones known as bearers of fire. I will let you all know personally the result as i do not wish to openly discuss it for traitors to look at it

~Alexander Knight
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

People of the resistance

I watched closely and observed this alliance, and anyone with half a brain can realize why I distanced myself from it.
This alliance has been lead to ruin. Alexander knight, you are not the man to lead such a motion, you act with poor judgment and without my advice, and have made us all look like fools.
I once lead you, and perhaps it is time I lead these men who seek freedom once more. You have made a poor job of leading this apparent resistance, and I can no longer let my name be graced on these boards.

Anyone who wishes to follow me, can let me know via the raven I have left perched by the tallest tree by the glade camp. The spirit of the militia can rise up once again.

~ Elite Jefferson Gray <>~
Alexander Knight

Jefferson.

You say this but yet I ask where you are when your men need you.
You once lead me although the fate was very different, we lost our leader and friend that day.
Your feeling are your own and i cannot hold that against you. I wish you the best in all you do.

~Alexander Knight
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To the remaining members,
Or those who have interest.

I ask you to come to Caelum, as soon and swift as your feet can carry you. It is time a decision is made.
A decision that effects the entire purpose of this place. Our home. Our people. Without the sway of those who's blood boils faster than water in Hellsbriar.

Artimer Fault.