Thief in Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Phib

Thief in Bane

Post by Phib »

I would like to call upon the guards of Bane. I was lured into the Library to the second flloor by a man named Joeseph Flame.. I was carring my sleeping daughter when he closed the door and pulled a dagger on me and my daughter demaning money... I gave him several silver coin so my daughter would not be harmed.. I ask anyone who see him to be aware and for the guard to arrest him for theft and threats.

Phibol D'Woise
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I know the man you write of. He came to me to buy a bow and arrows from me. Didnt have the money at the time but he said he'd pay me back later. Ill see to it that he pays for his crimes.

-Altrix-
Phib

Post by Phib »

This matter has been settled... but I would like every to be warned that this is a man you can not trust.

Phibol D'Woise
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

A little halfling frowns as he reads the message, then trots off.
Seori

Post by Seori »

I am acquainted with the thief in question. Joseph and I met when I was one of my rounds in the alleys of Troll's Bane looking for hungry and homeless people to serve. He seemed to be a decent lad despite showing a rebellious streak now and then. It shocks me to think that he actually pulled a dagger on Phibol. Although, the responsibility for the crime is unquestionably Joseph's, his impoverished circumstances as a street urchin without the guidance of either father or mother should be taken into account.

Instead of throwing Joseph into the jail where he will undoubtedly languish and become a hardened criminal, I ask that he be given a second chance. That second chance would be New Hope. At New Hope, Joseph would be closely supervised and be given room and board. Most importantly, Joseph would be taught the five divine values in order to build up his character. No one who bases his life upon the five would ever dream of robbery.

Seori