Laughing and chatting

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

orgis

Laughing and chatting

Post by orgis »

Walking along Bane Seredoc catches sign of the Censored Guard board and can't help laughing and mutters to himself

When that Edric lad was talking about freedom I guess this was the sorta ting he meant, bloody salk lovers

Smiling he goes along and builds a fire at the north gate
Last edited by orgis on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

((OOC Kenfric is physically in the game at these locations. you are not and havent been. the ash from the fire where I burnt those notes sits in the pit. But there is no fire nor ash at the north gate. Get in the game and off the boards, or RP yourselves out of town because, you aren't in it))
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

((The good thing with the RP board is that you dont need to physically need to be IG and you can leave the PC if you are busy (which is the reason in my case).))
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orgis

Post by orgis »

ooc (( I'm not in game due to the fact I don't have access to IG at the moment :wink: and, if I use this board its usual I wont be IG till I'm done here, also the last place my char was in was Bane thus he is there, also if you don't mind leaving ooc stuff down to pms, don't want it cluttering the place up now )) :wink:
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

((you can't however ignore what Mesha posted))
orgis

Post by orgis »

((which involves Alexander and not me.. :? so enough with the ooc laddie ))
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

~A guard pours a bucket on the fire, dousing the flames and drenching the halfling as well.~
Alexander Knight

((Sorry I'll turn it into RP instead of OOC in a mo, just wanted to say. Alex isnt in town so he has not ignored Mesha's word because technically he has not seen it as he is "Sat outside" of the walls speaking to Seredoc (My RP board message).))
orgis

Post by orgis »

Looks back from the fire washed fire and the human that had just finished it and soaked him in the process

You have two seconds to get away from me laddie if you want to keep both your tools needed for children making... one...

Seredoc pulls out a small gleaming dagger, a red light momentary flashes behind his only right eye
Alexander Knight

Walking through the town, carrying a hefty bag of clunking armour Alexander looks to Seredoc, offering the halfling a weak smile before walking out the doors and out of Bane.
Taking a moment to breathe the crisp air Alexander notices small snowflakes falling.
Putting his hand out to catch one on it's slow decent he smiles lightly muttering to himself "Thousands looking the same yet each one unique" Watching the flake melt Alexander clenches his hand and looks to the air.
"Winter is coming... I hope Saigwin stocked up"
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Unnecessary OOC is unnecessary, that is all I have to say about this thread. You are free to play out any stories outside of the game, but we do encourage you to play out any scenes ingame, especially if your story involves someone who is not up for an RP thread.

You should also realise that your character can be held responsible for any action you take in such a story. Starting a fire in front of a gate sounds like someone you should be doing ingame, not in your story.

Mesha