The Seahorse Drama

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

The Seahorse Drama

Post by Mesha »

Those in Troll's Bane might see the Seahorse Inn swarmed with Salkamaerian guards, carrying out debris and clutter, left over by the fire. Guard Captain Edwin Ythyrn is standing in front of the building directing the masses. His greying hair swaying in the wind, his brown eyes gazing at the remains with a stern gaze. All the while yelling at his men inside the building to work harder.

Then suddenly two soldiers come out with the Prince between them, giving him support while he walks. His clothes seem thorn and slightly burned at the edges, his face smeared with black residue from the fire. He is quickly tended to in the garden by his men. David Liveran quickly follows from the building as well, being carried by one man. Those who pass by might see the Prince, in the garden, tears upon his face as he looks at the building before him.

Only one valiant man died today, the Scribe of the Prince.

Dear citizens of Troll's Bane, land of Anarius,

The Seahorse Inn has been partly burned down, by whom we do not know. Any citizen, anyone who reads this message and might know who committed this terrible act, should send me a letter. This is a terrible crime, and, above that, someone died in the fire. The Royal Scribe has passed on to be led to the afterlife by Cherga, to meet Zhambra himself. I, and the Prince, greatly sadden this loss, this futile loss.

Anyone who sends me information about this act, useful information, will receive 25 silver coins from the Prince's private coffers. Such an attempt on the Prince's life is unacceptable.

Sincerely, and in grief,

- Edwin Ythyrn
Acting Guard Captain