New Hope Charity

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Governor,

Our prayers are with you.

We pray for the divine to give our leaders the wisdom to differentiate right from wrong, the courage to act for the right, and the compassionate charity to care for their people as their own children.

Grace,
Seori
Seori

Post by Seori »

NHC supports the "Competitions of Irmorom" led by her ladyship the Countess Friedwulfa. We hope that some money may be raised by the Competitions to fund the charity's orphanage so that orphans too may one day have the opportunity to compete and succeed.
Seori

Post by Seori »

NHC will be holding a charity fish fry to fundraise for the hungry. We need people to help out with the fishing and cooking as well as hospitality. Please register to participate ASAP
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Me can help.

~Samuel Greenrags
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

I can help with the fishing
~Zehshirr
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

I am no fisherman or cook but I will help in any form I can.

Shandra the tailor
Seori

Post by Seori »

Thank you so much for rising to this noble calling Samuel, Zehshirr, and Shandra! I have been planning the amount of fish we will need, and I believe two fish fillets will satisfy even the hungriest fisherman. Let's each aim to catch 33 fish. Shandra would you be so kind as to provide some fishing lines? Thanks!

Grace,
Seori
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

When is it?

~zehshirr!
Seori

Post by Seori »

Dear Zeshirr, Its running for the next few weeks.

Announcement: Please welcome sister Jaiyra who is now in charge of our Children's Corner. She is an excellent reader, and she will be reading books about the 5 Divine Virtues to the orphans.
Seori

Post by Seori »

Please welcome the wonderfully talented tailor Shandra who is our new Clothing Coordinator for the Clothing Bank. Donations of warm winter clothing for the shivering poor may be arranged with Shandra. Shandra is also hard at work using intricate needlework to create works of art that will be worn by young Novices to Silverblade.
Seori

Re: New Hope Charity

Post by Seori »

Donations are now being accepted for the construction of public dormitories for the homeless at the Abbey. Every one deserves the dignity of a roof over their heads and the security of having a shelter to go to. Give the priceless gift of dignity and security today!
Seori

Re: New Hope Charity

Post by Seori »

As the winter months approach, food becomes ever more important for keeping warm and staying healthy. NHC is running one last food drive to give you a golden chance to give the priceless gift of good health. The food bank's current supplies are listed below to give you an idea where the greatest needs lie:

raw pork: 51
trout: 0
cabbage: 10
tomato: 7
wheat: 122
onions: 0

Thank you to all that have given from their hearts and made a difference!