The Knighthood of Gobaith

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taiah

Re: The Knighthood of Gobaith

Post by Taiah »

A dove is sent addressed to Sir Dantagon Marescot, Elder Knight of Gobaith

Dan,

I have had unexpected delays in my duties having been detained with my children at Tol Vanima so am difficult to contact being rarely at the Keep. I await the other Squires and Pages report yet have talked to Page Gyn Faris who has been representing the Knights.

Dame Caiah Daekash

(( managing to get ig some but just short periods of time ))
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Squire Tirrend Skye has been inducted back into the Knights of Gobaith, welcome back.

Dame Caiah Daekash
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Yesterday, on the Sixth of Irmas, Year thirty-four, Uhuru took the Oath of the Page in our Knighthood. I believe she will do well within our guild.

Baron Tirrend Skye,
Squire of The KoG
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Today, on the Fourteenth of Irmas, Year thirty-four, Gurk took the Oath of the Page in the Knighthood. I will take him under my wing, if Kenfric does not object. He has much potential and will be a good addition to our ranks.

Baron Tirrend Skye,
Squire of The KoG
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Caiah whispers to someone not seen as she sighs...

I won't look at your smile Taiah, you know I was hoping Tirrend would forget our conversation.

Taking a pen, she writes on the board in bold letters then adds the official seal.

Welcome to the Knights of Gobaith Page Uhura and Page Gurk. I propose a meeting in a few days (( August 27th, Saturday 5PM CST or 11P GMT )) Send a dove to the Keep what times are convenient if can't make it the usual time.

Dame Caiah Daekash
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

To All Knights and Squires of the Knights of Gobaith

It has been months since some of you have been seen and we all understand unexpected trips to the mainland, even extended trips. However decisions need to be made and some decisions require a council of Knights. Due to this and the changing nature of Gobaith I wish to make an announcement to all effective when the tides are right
(( the VBU whenever that is )).

With a council of whomever is on Gobaith at the time, I will take over the role of Lead Knight placing Sir Bregor Ayun with the elder Knights. At that time we will make a decision on further actions of the Knights and Squires including long term goals related to the current situation. Those Knights not present will always remain with their stature and revered as is their right. If you have something you wish to contribute, send a dove to the Keep or hang a parchment on this board.

Dame Caiah Daekash
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

Dear Dane Caiah Daekash

It is good to see that you have returned safely. If there is any thing I can do to help, please let me know.

Page shandra
themonk

Post by themonk »

* A Massive Lizardman with dragonlike thorns and scales covering his face raises a huge arm and nails a note on the top of the board, as he walks off making the ground move slighty due to having such powerful legs and heavy weight, he turns looking at the note with his deep red eyes smiling proudly then rubs his large tummie and chuckles as he leaves*

Dear knights and brothers of the order

Im am proud to be accepted into your order and thought it be well mannerd of me to leave a letter of gratitude.
If there are any meeting or training sessions coming up please send me a dove, or if any of my superiors have a task or errend for me , please do not hessitate to tell me.

Forever at your service.

Thank you/ Dankeshoen

Page Gurk
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

The time of the meeting will have to be changed due to unexpected delays, for those that can't make it send a dove.

Dame Caiah Daekash

(( Today, 8P CST or 2A GMT ))
themonk

Post by themonk »

Dear brothers and sisters if knighthood

My apoligies that i didnt make it to the meeting, i was around most the day but had buisness to attend to later on.

Hopefuly ill be able to introduce myself to you all soon

Page Gurk
themonk

Post by themonk »

of knighthood**
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

Did I get my time wrong and missed the meeting?

shandra the page
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

The meeting is in one hour. It will be closed for the first part with only members allowed, after that the doors will be open for anyone wishing to discuss an issue with the Knights.

Dame Caiah Daekash.
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Gurk and Shandra

From what I can see the meeting time is still one hours time from this post.
I hope to see you there.

Squire Kenfric Shalpert, humble servant of the knighthood.
themonk

Post by themonk »

*Gurk limps over to the knight board with mummie bandgages wrapped around his wounds*

Thanks to my brothers and sisters for coming to my rescue.

I heard your voice Tirrend but i was too far away and weak to reply to you, I made a break from the coffin when the demon was distracted and tended to myself in the catacombs.

I was far too reckless in going there alone, i thought i could claim my second demons head and was wrong...

I promise i will not return there alone until i know i can handle one with ease.

Many thanks Page Gurk
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Gurk

Upon recieving your dove, though my arm was broken i went to the Graveyard to rescue you. I fought my way into the place where you had said you fell. I did conquer the red demon skeleton there and looked for you. Since I didn't see you, I left behind a magical gate for you to come home in and left. Please do try to be more careful in the future.

Your friend and brother in arms,
Squire Kenfric Shalpert
themonk

Post by themonk »

Fellow Knight brothers and sisters

I am asking for permission to pitch boards up around Gobaith for civilians in need to appeal for help in deeds that need doing?

The page, squire or knight that reads the deed should make it his or her purpose to be fulfilled?

If the request seems odd or out of place we should consult our leader?

Please let me know if any of you approve?

We need to make our presents known.

Page Gurk
themonk

Post by themonk »

Brothers and sisters where are you!?
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

I don't have much money. Don't even know how I will be able to pay you, but Please come help us.
Our peaceful, quiet town has been taken over by thugs. Greenbriar, known for its beauty, for its peaceful lifestyle, is now being controlled by some nasty people. Threatening people. They say we have no right to be in our own home unless we join with them. Our own home! Please show us some mercy and come save us from them. I will give you all I own for this, it is not much but it is all I have.

Ruben Goodgarden
themonk

Post by themonk »

Pierre and myself have checked out greenbriar and there seems to be a political issue.

We will offer our service when situations become dire, but we cannot give around the clock protection being so few.

We can assist in helping train new guards and giving supplys to those who are short in desperate times.

I recommend the citizens of Briar consult there guards and goverment with these issues and call on the knights for aid when resources are low.

I would also like to add Pierre has decided to join the order. Being a page im not allowed to recruit, but if what i heard is true and im the last Knight left i will give him the oath in two dwarven weeks if nobody objects up until then.

Please contact the board if any aid is needed please take in mind that there are only two active representitives of the order. We cannot fight political wars for you just offer help where nobody else can or cares.

Page Gurk
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

I hate all things in which violence is needed, but I do want to join. It seems needed since the recent affairs in Greenbriar. I did not fare that badly in a spar with your recruit, maybe I am suited for it. I must say, I am more interested in just keeping the peace than fighting wars. I guess since I am offering to join, I will train as hard I need too and do as ordered though. If you want my help, I will do the best I can.

Ruben Goodgarden
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

There is a parchment attached to the locked doors of the Keep.

I have received a dove from former Squire Kenfric Shalpert, who has left the Knights though I still await the return of the Keep's keys. I have also received a dove from Page Uhura who has changed her mind about joining and has left. Squire Tirrend Skye is on extended leave at the mainland last I heard though that is simply a rumor not having heard from him. Squire Anon of D'Athen is still missing and presumed dead according to an unsubstantiated parchment received though there is hope of his eventual return. I have not seen other Knights nor Squires in almost a year and have been busy myself with family matters. Therefore as remaining and sole Knight of the Knights of Gobaith, not having seen any other Squires for a long time, I will close these doors for now. Whether that is temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

The knighthood's Code of Chilvary and the Principals of Courtly Love as followed by the members should never be far from our hearts in these times of trouble. On a personal note I plan to continue following them and may the five be with you.

Dame Caiah Daekash
themonk

Post by themonk »

*Gurk looks at the board with a glimmer of hope in his eyes*

Ruben we would gladly have you with us. Your presents is greatly welcomed.

I will be training Pierre against trolls near Briar. I will send a dove to you and will try and get hold of weapons and armour.

The same as Pierre, if no Knights return ill give you the oath in two dwaven weeks.

Stay in touch brother Ruben

Page Gurk
themonk

Post by themonk »

Dame Caiah

I request a key to the keep being the last active member of the order and having two recruits to train. Id be honourd to be the steward until the Knights return.

If nobody objects i will take the recruits oath in two dwarvern weeks.

Desperate times call for desperate messures.

Page Gurk
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Taiah wrote:There is a parchment attached to the locked doors of the Keep.

I have received a dove from former Squire Kenfric Shalpert, who has left the Knights though I still await the return of the Keep's keys. I have also received a dove from Page Uhura who has changed her mind about joining and has left. Squire Tirrend Skye is on extended leave at the mainland last I heard though that is simply a rumor not having heard from him. Squire Anon of D'Athen is still missing and presumed dead according to an unsubstantiated parchment received though there is hope of his eventual return. I have not seen other Knights nor Squires in almost a year and have been busy myself with family matters. Therefore as remaining and sole Knight of the Knights of Gobaith, not having seen any other Squires for a long time, I will close these doors for now. Whether that is temporary or permanent remains to be seen.

The knighthood's Code of Chilvary and the Principals of Courtly Love as followed by the members should never be far from our hearts in these times of trouble. On a personal note I plan to continue following them and may the five be with you.

Dame Caiah Daekash
Knighthood

I Take personal issue both with this announcement and with the recent mutinous decisions of the Dame Caiah Daekash.
The doors of the keep will not be closed, but a takeover has been determined to be necessary.
The former self proclaimed leader Dame Daekash along with former Squire Tirrend Skye did attempt to subvert both our purpose and the honor of our order to serve their own personal goals and political beliefs.
For that reason, i did tell her I will not serve under her. By no means does that mean I have left off my loyalty to my order. I remain true to the oath i swore to Sir Bregor Ayun. If any Knight of his renown or higher should contact me I would be pleased to hear from him. In absence of that I proclaim myself and Shandra as Knights with Gurk as our only Squire, recruiter, and Quartermaster.
A new board will now be posted to serve us and this one can be disabled. Officially all members of the order will now swear allegiance to myself and serve under me, Sir Kenfric Shalpert and Dame Shandra. They will be sworn in at our meeting to sanctify and renew our order and further please note, the goals and name of our knighthood have not and shall not change.

Sir Kenfric Shalpert
Lead Knight of the Knights of Gobaith (KOG)
themonk

Post by themonk »

Me and my recruits will follow you to the end Sir Kenfric.

Let me see the new board as soon as possible.

Squire Gurk

(( adding as reference: Knights of Gobaith (KOG) ))