Alexander's fishing wares

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

Alexander's fishing wares

Post by Alexander Knight »

*Only the thing that tacked the notice to the board still remains.*
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

A Salkamaerian guard examines the notice hanging on the board. A frown appears on his rugged face.

"They'd better add a name next time. Who are they going to send a dove to now?"
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

The guard passes by the notes once more, and sees a name has been added. He immediately rips off the parchment.

"Those who are banned should know better. Oh well, serves them right."
Alexander Knight

Alexander walks into town but is stopped at the gate by a disgruntled guard accusing him of being banned.
Chuckling Alex tells the guard "Yea, your right I WAS banned but my time was up long ago.
Infact...."
Alex produces a crumpled bit of paper from his pocket and shows it to the guard I'm actually here to see your Prince aswell, you got any idea where his is? I've been looking all over but i cant seem to find him"
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

The guard chuckles and throws a glance at his fellow guard at the gate.

"John, go get that notice for me. I believe this man doesn't know how to count."

John returns shortly after with the notice.
Dear Citizens,

Alexander Knight is banned from Troll's Bane for a period of two dwarven weeks for severe disrespect towards the Prince, and all those who serve him. This man does not uphold honour the way it should be upheld, and for this he is not welcome.

Sincerely,

- Edwin Ythyrn
Military Advisor to the Prince and Guard Captain
"Now, our captain told us you are still banned for at least 6 more days. Get out of here!"
Alexander Knight

Alexander sighs and with a short bow he says " I am sorry, the captain did not tell me he meant two week in dwarven time, but never the less i still need to talk with your Prince."