Taking a seat...finally(intro for charles Kingblood)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Charles Kingblood

Taking a seat...finally(intro for charles Kingblood)

Post by Charles Kingblood »

A broad shouldered man clad in heavy armor lugging a bag over his shoulder comes into sight trudging through the mud of trollsbane. The sun has begun to set behind him as he walks to a tree stump. H sits down on the stump and drops his bag, removing his helmet. He sighs as he wipes the sweat from his head.

Charles Kingblood: Where am I?

Charles sees an approaching figure, but is unable to distinguish it from his vision being blurred

Charles Kingblood: Am I in Trollsbane?! Where am I?

Even as he is overcome by panic he finally succumbs to exhaust from hours of traveling and falls off of the stump rambling incoherently until he passes out.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Lkkta Eei Arrok is leaving trolls bane, a small leather bag stuffed full of cloth hoisted over her scaled shoulder.

Oh! She exclaims, seeing the outline of a man lying on the ground. She rushes to him, kneeling on the ground and resting her small, scaled hand on his neck. Hes alive! She breathes a sigh of relief, then sitting back, looks at the man. Seeing the heavy armor and the heavy bag, she sighs. The journey to Gobaith is a tough one. Espically with all the wieght this fighter was wearing. Nodding her head sympathetically, she reaches into her bag and rips off a scrap of cloth. Wetting it in a nearby stream, she returns and puts the cool cloth on his forehead. She waits for a long while, every now and then asking, Sir, are you alright? Can you hear me mister? After a while she gives up in this. She stands and strecthes, her forest green scales glittering in the moonlight. She crosses back to the river and wets the cloth once again, taking care to ring it out thouroughly before returning it to the head of the sleeping stranger. She sits, leaning back against the stump, and slowly, just as the morning lights begin to show, sleep claims her.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

A little halfling comes about to the large man and gently kicks his armor with his foot. At first thought he thinks him dead, and tries to take off the shiniest parts of his armor. He jumps up in fright as he see's he's not dead.

"Uh.. Oh! Er-uh.. Hullo-"

Samuel looks around and continues to talk to the man.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Lkkta awakes, and jumps to see Samuel Greenrags speaking to the man. Sam! You startled me. Color flushes her cheeks as she realizes she had fallen asleep. Turning to the man, she reaches to the ground to pick up the now dry cloth, and she tucks it into her bag. She sits on the stump, her eyes turning from Sam to the man. Finally, she speaks. Is he alright Sam?
Charles Kingblood

Charles looks at the two as he wakes.

Where am I? Who are you?

Regains his composure while picking up his back and helmet he sits on the stump again.

Well you're not one of them. How far have I come now is this trolls bane?
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Standing, Lkkta is short enough to be at his eyelevel. Standing up, she speaks Yes sir, this is trolls bane. She points to a rising wall with a gate in the distance. Leaning forward to pick up his bag, which was tipping and about to fall. She stands it up again. Welcome. I hope we can help you out. Are you injured? Her deep maroon eyes show concern as she speaks to the stranger in a soft voice.
Charles Kingblood

Charles reaches to his side to make sure he hadn't lost his sword in his travels and feels a horrible pain in his side

Well it seems so, I remember a huge fireball blasting me straight into water, I must have landed on something. In the excitement of running for my life I suppose not even the pain could catch me until just now. The attack it was massive and had no aparent source, they just arose from their graves in mass numbers. I fear...I may have been the only to survive. I am sure i was merely left alive due to a mistake in thinking i wasn't. I am from a paladin family that protect a far away temple graveyard. I am a follower of Cherga, but those who follow her are a wide spectrum of people. Those like myself respect the dead and merely wish to help them rest in peace. Others wish to learn her secrets for selfish power to become somewhat immortal after death. Due to the stigma of being a follower many of those who follow her were buried at our temple as its location was undisclosed to most, so they would not be desecrated in death. Our temple only allowed burial by those who swore they would become a helper of churga in gathering souls, and not a lich. Churga cares not which her followers choose but as a temple respecting the dead it was our mandate.

Charles tries to stand up and falls to the ground

It seems I may need rest and perhaps guidance, My family hasn't been here in generations. However upon my recover I wish to find answers as to what happened at the temple somehow.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

The halfling starts to search his pockets and lets the two talk between themselves. He grabs out a bundle of baked goods and a bottle of mead, grinning.

"Well, uh.. you not have to worry about starving. Me have uh... well, just bread and cookies to go, for now. Oh, and this mead, sort of cold though. My best food in Greenbriar! Uh.. you should visit there, tell everyone else about my food there too. Uh.. well, welcome to Gobiath me think, uh.. yeh! If you still hurt, I think we can drag you to hospital, right, Lkkta?"
Charles Kingblood

Sits up and crosses his legs as he sits down and lays his shield across his lap taking the food and mead from the halfling, using his shield as a table top while eating and drinking

I appreciate the concern from you two. I am sore and weak. My head is in a fog and I am somewhat confused at the moment, however I'm sure i'll be fine. Yes little man I will be sure to tell others of your food.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Lkkta sits on the grass, watching the man eat and drink. When your finished eating we could take you to the hospital. Im not strong enough to drag you, but I could go get others to help. She sits down, pulling out the same scrap of cloth and handing it to the man for use as a napkin. Her scaled hands then reach into her bag, and she idly begins to wind a ball of thread around a piece of wood. Whats your name sir? Im Lkkta Eei Arrok, and.. she motions to the halfling this is Samuel Greenrags. With a slight smile she tucks the thread back into her bag, the sun rising high in the sky and shining off her forest green scales.
Charles Kingblood

Charles finishes eating and pulls himself up

I thank you two for your assistance. I may indeed need further care. After the distance I have crossed so far I suppose I can walk just a bit further to this hospital.

slowly pulls himself to his feet and begins walking with a slow painful limp following the lizard and the halfling to the hospital.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

A woman with only some wayward strands of pale blonde hair blowing in the small breeze around the hood of her cloak, stands in the shadows near a building watching the scene unfold with a grin on her face as dark green eyes gleam when the halfling pulls food out of his pockets. As the human finally makes his stumbling way toward the hospital she quietly chuckles slipping away toward the gate, her mind already distracted with the next hunt.

(( changed ))
Last edited by Juliana D'cheyne on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

(('Twas checking my own pockets, :P ))

Samuel trots along to the hospital with the two, occasionally helping the man if he stumbled too off course.

"So uh.. hm. I think I go'some sibanac too, if you want to relax when we get to hospital."
Charles Kingblood

Charles comes to a stop at a building and points his shield at it

Is this the hospital? I am not sure how much longer i can walk.

Looks at the lizard then at the halfling in a confused manner

What is sibanic? I've never heard of it.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

She smiles as he stumbles towards the building. Aye, this is the hospital. She sighs, shooting a look of slight annoyance at Sam before answering the other question. Sibinac is a plant, but people put it in pipes and smoke it till they forget their problems. Laughs, shaking her head. I think its gross, but many enjoy it. She pulls open the door of the hospital, motioning for the man to enter