A note is scribbled on a crumpled bit of parchment at Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

A note is scribbled on a crumpled bit of parchment at Bane

Post by Alexander Knight »

Alexander can be seen walking through town with a husky pulling at his trouser leg.
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Sandro is reading a book in the library of Trolls Bane when suddenly hears barking. Then he looks out the window and sees Alexander walking a dog

"Alex... with a dog?" Says to himself surprised

Some unliked images came to Sandro's head. He reminds the last night that he saw Alexander, walking with a 'married' woman, and kissing her baby's forehead

"It seems that Alex is behaving correctly since he went the last time at the jail, but, if I'm right and my eyes dont betray me, he is playing now a dangerous game"

Sandro closes the window, and return to his book trying to avoid his thoughts
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

A Salkamaerian soldier spots the note, and rips it off. He replaces it with a large piece of parchment, noting the following:

Dear Citizens,

Alexander Knight is banned from Troll's Bane for a period of two dwarven weeks for severe disrespect towards the Prince, and all those who serve him. This man does not uphold honour the way it should be upheld, and for this he is not welcome.

Sincerely,

- Edwin Ythyrn
Military Advisor to the Prince and Guard Captain

Written by David Liveran, the royal scribe