Crime Report about a few members of The Temple

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

squee

Crime Report about a few members of The Temple

Post by squee »

I don't feel like explaining all the reasons and every bit of detail, so I'm just going to make this short.
Aeris, Oriolo, and Endyl dragged me on a to a cave and tortured me. They told me I had to cut off my own pinky
on my right hand. So I did, it was the most painfull thing of my life, and I yelled as loud as I have ever heard.
Please arrest these people! And please recruit more town guards, there are NONE around these days! As they
dragged me out of town with NO ONE to help! My life is now in a threatening situation, Endyl said he will cut my
head off if I tell on them. But I feel the need to tell everyone. Also, as a side note, halfling Bindus, a known
criminal to the knighthood, supplied The Temple with the rope to tie me up.

Squee
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

The above notice is ripped off of the wall. In it's place lies a new one. It reads:

You have made your choice
squee

Post by squee »

The parchment is put back up

Geralt was around Trolls Bane walls, still in property of Trolls Bane, and did NOT
arrest Endyl! The government is getting weaker and more stupid!
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

~A man walks by, chuckling when reading the parchments~

*Yeah, yeah...insult the government, then they'll help, hehe. Maybe the unknown one is right. Have you made your choice?*

~The man walks off, still chuckling~
squee

Post by squee »

Endyl and Tirrend trapped me into the shop, and Endyl hit me with his blades and was about to tie me up and drag me to that wretched cave again! I barely escaped the shop and when I yelled to everyone Endyl and Tirrend made up lies, and everyone believed them because it was two people lying. I am no longer safe in Troll's Bane, I need protection and I need it now!

Squee
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Alexander walks past, darting in between darkness to escape the guards.
Seeing the parchment he smiles and writes below it
Squee.. I know why.
Please contact your "Master" and i will tell you what you need to know... You have my word that i will not harm you
squee

Post by squee »

No I do not trust you, Alexander, you assaulted me before. Talk with me through dove.

Also, to everyone else, Endyl tells everyone his name is "Bob," and he wears a long cloak and a mask.

Squee
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Grokk stands in front of the notice for several hours, staring blankly at the parchment. He is finally approached by a passer-by who kindly offers to read the message to the Orc. Upon hearing what the letter contains, Grokk bursts into a fit of childlike laughter.

"Da guardies dun 'elps Skee cus dey dun be liken 'im! Grokk dun likey Skee eva. 'Ee bee da bad lizzy."
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt happens to be around when Grokk bursts into laughter and listens to his remark about the subject. He then replies to the orc friendly whilst approaching him from the side.

"You're certainly right about that, friend. Ssquee will have to learn some humility before he'ss taken sseriously."
squee

Post by squee »

Squee rips off all the parchments, frightened to death