A crime report

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

squee

A crime report

Post by squee »

A human mage named Sandro attacked me with a fire ball after I revived at the cross, because I had expensive items on. I lost a magical serinjah-sword, please arrest this man and get one of my swords back!

Squee
David Turner

Post by David Turner »

A smaller than average lizardfolk sees the note at the town gate, reads it and seems to be a bit perplexed by it. He then speaks in words that show a practiced enunciation, certainly far more than most lizardfolk that one may meet.

"That's strange, I know the mage of which he speaks and have found him to be trustworthy, and certainly far more honorable than Squee. In addition I have never seen it true that after having been given strength at the cross one finds themselves still in possession of the weapons that had been carried in the hands or at the belt, though it might be believable that such a thing may sometime occur. Though this much is true: I have seen the weapon that the mage sometimes carries, he would have no use for such a low quality weapon as what Squee carries even if it be of the magical variety. The addition that a metal helmet was stolen as well, as I have heard when seeking out information on this, further stretches the bounds of credulity till all want of belief is broken. What is going on here, I must now wonder..."
squee

Post by squee »

I have now retrieved my items back. Sandro's respect and honor was lost, and I really feel sorry for him. He offered me his savings, but my heart could not let me take it. Please do not hurt or arrest Sandro, as he lost enough already, I forgive this man.

Squee
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Sandro approaches to the wall and reads the parchment. Once read he takes it with his hands making it burn with a few small magic flames, while it is said to if same: " Thank you for defaming myself, Squee... "