Guards, registration and new nobles.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

Guards, registration and new nobles.

Post by Mesha »

Dear Citizens,

All those who wish to become a guard can apply to Edwin Ythyrn, my military advisor. He will be assembling a guard for the town and myself. He will also be testing your physical prowess, to see if you are fit for the job.

David Liveran is still accepting citizen registrations in the library at set times. You can also send him a dove to complete your registration. He also still buys any building material you can spare. Visit him for a good deal for your wares.
If you cannot make it, send them a dove (( This account )) for your own appointment.

Geralt Devan and Roland Ross are the dukes of Troll's Bane. My land is also their land for now, till we can decide on their duchies. They are worthy, clever men, who will serve me and my people well. Duke Devan can also accept your building materials. He will also be making an inventory of all the buildings around the town, to see which can be sold, which can be levelled and which can be rented out. Please talk to him for any inquiries on that matter.

Sincerely,

-Anarius of Lonewood
Prince of Salkamar & Troll's Bane

(( 20:00 GMT+1, that's in 4 hours. Send me a PM whether you can, or can not make it. I will be ingame at other dates as well to assemble a guard and register citizens. ))
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

(( I will be starting early, as to catch people who cannot make it any later. See you now! Or in an hour! Or in 2 hours! ))