A letter is tacked to the board, and around town

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mesha

A letter is tacked to the board, and around town

Post by Mesha »

Dear citizens,

It has come to my knowledge that the Temple is an abusive organisation, who does not uphold any laws of honour and respect. They are scheming creatures, who have even manipulated myself. They are hereby banned from Troll's Bane and it's lands. Edward Cromwell and Roland Ross will have their duchies stripped off them, as they are a part of this malignant organisation.

Also, my new advisor and I have decided that in order to run this town, I need a new guard. Anyone who wishes to become a guard can mention this upon registering as a citizen. The wages for these guards have been set to 5 silver a month. I have also been looking through our new citizen list, and the following people are eligible as a guard so far. If they wish to become a guard, send my clerk David Liveran a letter (( board-account Mesha )):

-Garick Draken
-Amadi Yusuf Randal
-Darius Kain
-Zach Dawson
-Kenfric Shalpert
-Krazen

I will have a barracks commisioned for these guards as soon as I have gathered enough materials to rebuild the town.

Sincerely,

-Anarius of Lonewood
Prince of Salkamar & Troll's Bane
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Walks by the notice and reads the part about Cromwell, blurting out "I knew it!" and walks on.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

A Salkamaerian guard removes some notices from the board and places them in the bag. He then tacks another notice beside the first one.

Dear Citizens,

I wish to rectify some notes from the first notice. Pending investigation on their membership of the Temple, Edward Cromwell and Roland Ross will be reinstated as dukes if they are cleared of any accusations.

Also, anyone who has applied as a guard so far can contact Edwin Ythryn, my military advisor, for a test of strength and fitness. So if you have registered yourself as a warrior at your citizenship registration, feel free to come. Also, anyone who has send David Liveran a letter applying for a guard may call upon Edwin Ythryn.

I hope this clears up any confusion,

Sincerely,

- Anarius of Lonewood
Prince of Salkamar & Troll's Bane
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

*Pulls her hood up, covering her head and shadowing her face in its depths as she approaches the gates of Trolls Bane. As discreetly as possible, quicly makes her way to the main board and finds the parchment she is looking for.After reading it her head nods a bit and she turns, exiting the town the same way that she entered, throwing off the hood as soon as she passes through the city gate.*