Bluemoon Inn/Restaurant!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

wolfsword

Bluemoon Inn/Restaurant!

Post by wolfsword »

~The Bluemoon (future) Inn/Restaurant!~

~Intro~
Uh.. Hullo! This board for new restaurant me, Seredoc, and other people gonna make. For now, we not have a real 'restaurant'. But! I am trying to rent tavern from Greenbriar for use once or so a dwarven week, but we see how that goes! For now, though, we might be able to take private orders and the like for people- like for weddings, festivals, stuff like that! But me and Seredoc not master chef's yet. Send a dove for more details about that!

~Employees~
Key: Owner Cook Waiter/Waitress Entertainer/Helper Brewer

-Samuel Greenrags (And a cook too, this one is handsome!)
-Seredoc Freespirit (And Cook, too! Better than me also in cooking, for now!)

-Lura
-S'rrt (He a guard too!)
-Lkkta
-Huric (Bard)
-Zach
-Tak (He a guard!)

~Services~
We mainly serve people food, ranging from:

-Meats (Special sausages and steaks, honey-glazed hams, or, if you want, plain meats!)
-Breads (Breadrolls with fillings, normal breadrolls, loaves of bread with fillings, normal loaves, cookies, 'special' cookies, muffins, Seredoc can make apple pies, I believe, cakes are almost within our grasp!)
-Fruits and vegetables! (Carrots, strawberries, most berries, grapes, and the berries can be glazed in honey if you wish!)
-Soups and stews! (Hotroot soup, Mushroom soup, Onion soup, Cabbage stew -if you have ingredients, then half off!- Mulligan soup -same like cabbage stew!- Other: I can put in other ingredients for the soups, too, for free! Ingredients: Berries, ham/meat, fish.)
-Dishes! (Fish fillet, salmon dish, Seredoc, I believe, can make rabbit dishes as well!)
-Drinks! (Zach can make any and all drinks for you! Mead, cider, water, wine, even beer!)

!~Other~ Info~
Not only that, but we have a musician! His name is Huric, he play the lute and um.. he pretty good at it! He'll normally be around in the restaurant or inn and singing, and playing his lute. We might have drinking games and stuff, to make it not boring. Um.. me hope to see you when we finally get a restaurant!

~Samuel Greenrags
Last edited by wolfsword on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Reserved!

~SG
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Reserved!

~SG
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Current News (That what Ranek told me to put this as): Help wanted! I looking for people that can gather amounts of raw meats (Mostly raw pork meat, some rabbit meat) and entrails! Me buy up to whatever five silvers can buy of both, more, maybe. Me also looking for extra people to help around, just say what you good at! Uh.. also, maybe another guard would help, ah-huh, that would help. Oh! Me also buy tomatoes, and onions, lots of them. And plates! Look for me in Greenbriar or around island.

~SG
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Current News: Stall opening a dwarven day from today! ((Saturday, same time as last time, 7-ish PM, GMT -8 pacific time zone And:GM's, can you move this to the Guilds forum now? Has enough people now )) Me put more details later!

~SG
orgis

Post by orgis »

The Human known as Alexander Knight is barred for a unknown amount of time from the inn where ever we are based.

~~ Seredoc Freespirt~~
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Where is your Inn?

Rhonja
orgis

Post by orgis »

Where ever we are based, which at the time is Greenbriar

~~ Seredoc Freespirt ~~
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Current News:
The stall will be open once a dwarven week for a few hours, but if you ask me or Seredoc when we in tavern- we can sell stuff to you too. ((Saturdays, 7:30-9:00 pm, -8 Time zone, Pacific.))

~SG
zda

Post by zda »

i am zach the brewer.
if you would like drinks let me know you can find me in trolls bane, the farmers unon, or grenbriar mostly.

i will bee at the restaurant every time i is open if i can.

i can make any drinks you like whether it be wine,cider, mead, or beer. i cna make it as strong as you would like.

if you would like me to deliver some drinks send me a dove

the prices are
wine in goblet 20 coppers
wine in copper goblet 25 coppers
wine in wine glass 20coppers
mead in goblet 15 coppers
mead in a copper goblet 20 coppers
beer 10 copper
bottle of wine 25 coppers
bottle of mead 20 coppers
bottle of cider 20 coppers
bottle of beer 25 coppers

also dilverys will cost Little more according were you are
if you think that the prices are to much please let me know

thank you
brewer Zach Dawson
Last edited by zda on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Current news!
The stall will open in a while, ((Saturday, 7:30-8:00pm, -8 Pacific Time Zone!)) and, this time, a larger amount of dishes will be sold than other times, 'cause of tomato season! (Mostly salmon dishes though) And uh..

There might be a eating competition as well! Ten coppers to enter, and you have to eat all my special hotroot soup you can! Person who wins gets prize money, and well, a full stomach! I will be doing eating competitions most likely whenever I open inn, whenever me can.
~Samuel Greenrags
orgis

Post by orgis »

Both owners are going to be away for a little later after opening hours, sams reason is unknown to me but myself is shattered.

~~ Seredoc ~~
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Me hokeh now, me made it. Same thing continues!

~Samuel Greenrags
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

I'll help ye make yer own restaurant if yeh need 'elp!
-Dain Ironfoot
zda

Post by zda »

yi am back now i will also be at each stall opening if you wouyld like me to deliver drink please send me a dove or meet me in trolls bane
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Meh sorry for uh.. abscence! Me and Ranek went away to see something about his stuff, uhm.. me back now, though, but me won't 'officially' open the Inn for this dwarven week; me farming all me can now, and cooking lots so me have more food at the inn.

~Samuel Greenrags
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

News!

The people of Bluemoon Inn are readying to construct the Inn- somewhere (Some of you might know) some of you don't, me tell you when we open it. But! Me also want to say, if you want to give donations of any kind, give them to either me, or Seredoc (Or Zach, if me or Seredoc can't be called).

~Samuel Greenrags
zda

Post by zda »

if any body can give thing to help build io knowe we will need a good amount of stone block, naldor wood and pins and cotter not usurte what else we will need yet i will know once we talk to the builder but if anyone can give any thing please give it to me zach dawson i can be found around trolls bane

TRolls Bane guard
GRovesttrider soldier
brewer
zach dawson