*A parchment posted on every city of Gobiath*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

wolfsword

*A parchment posted on every city of Gobiath*

Post by wolfsword »

Humans, lizards, orcs and dwarves, goblins, gnomes, elves, and fellow hobbits!
Me, Samuel Greenrags, am setting up a stall to sell my cooked goods in
Someplace.
Seems to sloppily add another note underneath this one, saying 'Seredoc's goods will be sold too if he want to come!' I will be here in five or six days, around evening. ((Saturday, 7:30-8:00 PM-ish, lasts for an hour, GMT -8, or Pacific Time Zone. I MIGHT start it earlier if needed be.)) Me stay for around two hours, and me will be selling an assortment of nice goods, and experimented foods me made! These are some:

[*]Meats! (Vegetable Sausages, my special steaks, and normal, nice sausages. I also can salt them for you if you want them to last for a long time- like if you go mining!)

[*]Breads! (Breadrolls with same fillings of bread, loaves of breads with fillings if you are picky! Here are some flavors for the fillings:
honey-filling;
'elf' filling, which has dry berries, fruits and nuts;
meaty-filling, filled with pork, ham and grinded beef;
and the last fillings, 'lizard' filling, chopped salmon, and 'crab' meat mixed;
sibanac bread, and finally- normal bread!)

[*]Cookies! (Human cookies, hobbit cookies, fish cookies, orc cookies (Goblins like these too, I think), dwarf cookies, lizard cookies, and elf cookies! (Gnomes like elf cookies too) and my special one for you smokers, sibanac cookies!)[/color]

Also! Me experiment with cookies a lot, and me made a new kind of cookie few days ago, it help you heal, and get rid of poison! Me not sure if it works right, (Not want to risk it, nope!) but I will be selling several, all in one package, because they only work if you eat more than one. I will be making more of these soon, so no worries!

[*]Soups! (Onion, mushroom, soup, with choice of added ingredients: fish, meats, and vegetables!)

[*]Fish dishes (Me not have tomatoes. If you give me them, I give you a free dish for every five you buy, or me half price for first ten!)

[*]Pies and cakes! (Coming soon, I promise! And different kinds too, like my cookies and breads)

[*]'Sweet Meats/Fruits' Have a sweet tooth, like hobbit? Not want friends to make fun of you when they see you eating 'fattening' stuff? Buy these! I sell steaks and slices of pork/ham coated in honey, but not too much, unless you want a lot. Me also do it to fruits- cherries, berries, apples.. bananas, even! (Only have few of those though)

That not all! Me also want to buy lots of grain, flour, or dough if you have some, along with tons of honey if you have it. Me also will buy tomatoes, but only a max of fifty or a hundred of each, since it gonna be farming season soon. Prices will be discussed during when my stall is open, and no worry- me not charge you much! Me also let people taste my 'special' cookies for free (Like elf, orc, or sibanac cookies, the others too) but only once, or if you get there early, I guess.. If you want more, you have to buy!

And, also-
You want a special dish for you? I like to experiment lots, so I'm your uh.. hobbit for the job! Just tell me what you want in it, and me start on it. Oh! And remember, spread word of me and Seredoc's cooking!

~Samuel Greenrags[/color][list=
Last edited by wolfsword on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Another sheet of parchment has been tacked on underneath. It is a little dirty, with large fingerprints on it, and the writing is a little difficult to read... a few of the words have been crossed out and rewritten. It says:

Krazen likes dese cookies! Meat and cookie go gud together. Meh makin sher people know dese are gud! Cookies yummeh, so buy dem!
-Krazen
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Me forgot! Me also selling a hundred smoked fish, and, will re-locate to the town of Greenbriar for the stall to open.

~S.R.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Me finally got time for the thing! I will be opening the stall up around 05. Tanos 29 at 9pm ((IG Time, IRL time is the time I posted on first post)) And the following day, I will also open up the stall. ((25th of Oct, 11:00 AM, GMT -8 Pacific Time Zone)) For also, around one or two hours.

Note: Me also have a dozen or so salmon dishes done by the time I open my stall. These will sell quickly most likely, so be quick! Along with that, I just figured out my late pa's best dish from home- Hotroot soup! Get it now- why big fuss about it you ask? Sillies! It's the best, most flavor-full soup/stew you ever taste!
~Samuel Greenrags
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

New treat I can make! I will be making muffins probably before I set my stall up. Whoever wants to try them can do so for free!

~SG
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Stall open in 2 and half dwarven hours! This time it gonna be in Greenbriar, in the tavern. I'll be shouting around town if you not know where the tavern is.

~SG
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

You are not allowed, to sell anything in Greenbriar and lives there, before you talk with someone (the Familyfather Nerwin Weidenwind or Krausel Tanne) about this.
~Krausel Tanne Littlethorn