Aspiring mages of Gobiath...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

Aspiring mages of Gobiath...

Post by Arvemor »

The parchment appears to have been ripped off in frustration.
Last edited by Arvemor on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Too bad you've only come on Gobaith since a few days and know barely anything about the situation we're in.

Your parchment reeks such ignorance and foolishness that it's painstakingly bothering for me to take the time to write here, but I will either way.

Tell me, how hard have YOU tried to find a teacher? Don't you think us, members of the Academy, were once the same as you? Struggling and hoping to find a teacher some day?

Do you really think that spitting your name on the Academy's boards is sufficient for you to find a teacher? Do you really think magic is a power that is "justly yours"? You are really ignorant.

I haven't seen YOU trying to get a teacher. It's very well known that I'm free and available to receive students. I'm in town every day, almost all day, and I haven't met you once, you never came to show interest. I've even held a public meeting for those interested in becoming mages.

You are truly an uneducated buffoon to assume that all of us teachers "grow fat bottoms and lazy arms". Yes, really, the fact that all teachers currently have students, that they invest their free time with no benefit to them whatsoever to teach magic to others, really makes us fat assed and lazy. It's totally our fault that there aren't enough available teachers for the students.

Really, by all the gods I hope you never, ever come to possess the knowledge for a rune.

- Blake
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

The parchment has been torn.
Last edited by Arvemor on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I have yet to know who you are, but judging from your words and the wasted ink aswell as wasted pergament I can just simply say that I'm glad that my reputation, as littered with prejudges from people, who barely know me, it is, keeps folk as you away.

Furthermore I wonder with what you want to force us to teach you, do you thinking that you can kidnap one of us?
Do you want to bore or annoy us to death with your useless paragraphs of words or do you look forward to blackmail a teacher so he or she will teach you, because otherwise I barely see a chance somone like you could bring any teacher to teach you, maybe you visit the varshicar castle for once, just bend forward and I'm sure the zombie will not only stuff your head with *a few dots of ink can be visible here, as if someone tapped the end of the quill a few times on the paper* things.

After all this seems to be a rather pathethic try to thin out the rows of aspiring mages, because it would be obviously that we won't teach any rebels and with remaining unknown you could step forward to show us that you always remained standing behind us all the time.

~Pellandria~
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

This parchment has also been removed.
Last edited by Arvemor on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

I do not ask for rebellion.

...your words...

With Rebellion comes change, Pellandria

...your words.

~A.S.~
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Dear Mr. I.,

It saddens my eyes to see that your patience is wearing thin.. The life of a mage is all about patience, because even after you start learning, a lifetime of studies will present itself before you.

As it was written, the teachers are currently busy with their students, but that doesnt mean that you can not spend this time with more useful things, like learning the theory by yourself and searching for the teachers, insted of wasting your talents of these parchments that probably will be ripped off soon.

Power is not a right, it is a privilege.. Work for it, prove to be worthy and I am sure that you will be amongst the next generation of students.

Best of luck,
~ Avalyon el'Hattarr, Archmage of the Magic Academy