Veränderungen von Troll's Bane -- Changes in Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julia

Veränderungen von Troll's Bane -- Changes in Troll's Bane

Post by Julia »

Wertes Volk von Troll's Bane,

vielleicht hat euch euer Großherzog Taliss Kazzxs bereits darüber informiert, vielleicht aber auch nicht. Ich, Geralt Devan, wurde durch Taliss Kazzxs aus dem Amt des Magistrats von Troll's Bane entlassen und all meiner Rechte und Pflichten enthoben. Ein Opfer, das ich bereit war zu tragen, um den Wahnsinn von Taliss Kazzxs nicht zu unterstützen.

Was geht nun vor in Troll's Bane? Sicherlich haben viele die Ankündigung vernommen das ein Prinz aus Salkamar auf dem Wege nach Troll's Bane ist, um unsere Stadt zu regieren. Selbiger ist noch unerfahren und hat noch nie einen Flecken Land regiert. Doch wurde er, als Prinz, darin ausgebildet solch eine Aufgabe zu übernehmen. Außerdem bringt er die Ressourcen und die Unterstützung von Salkamar mit. Eben jene Sachen, die notwendig sind, um die für uns nicht beherrschbare Kriminalität, die Obdachlosigkeit und die Angst in Troll's Bane zu beenden.

Nun steht jeder einzelne Bürger der Stadt vor einer Wahl. Einer Entscheidung die er selbst treffen muss, auch wenn Taliss Kazzxs diese Entscheidung für alle Treffen will.

Auf der einen Seite steht die Möglichkeit die Stadt zu verteidigen. Zusammen mit Taliss und jedem Mitglied der Miliz, das diesen Weg wählt, gegen die Armee von Salkamar anzutreten, die um ein hundertfaches zahlreicher ist, als die Bevölkerung von Troll's Bane. Jeder mit einem klaren Verstand wird erkennen, dass in diesem Kampf das Überleben oder Sterben der Verteidiger von Troll's Bane von der Gnade des Prinzen abhängt. Denn ein Sieg gegen die Truppen von Salkamar ist sehr unwahrscheinlich.
Und selbst wenn Taliss Kazzxs und die Truppen von Troll's Bane Salkamar zurückschlagen können, dann ganz sicher nur mit schweren Verlusten. Was wird geschehen? Nichts. Es wird alles so bleiben wie es ist. Die Angst, die Kriminalität, die Obdachlosigkeit. Alles wird genauso weiter gehen, denn Taliss Kazzxs kann das mit den Mitteln, die er hat, ganz einfach nicht ändern. Und das Regierungssystem, das seit seiner Einführung, kaum Resultate hervor gebracht hat wird weiter vor sich hindämmern. Mit dem Tempel scheint Taliss Kazzxs lieber zusammen zu arbeiten. Wie zuvor schon Joxia Doral. Denn der zweifache Angriff auf meine Person, blieb ohne Folgen für den Tempel. Mehr noch hat er sich wieder einmal auf ein Bündnis mit dem Tempel eingelassen, um mit deren Unterstützung den Prinzen zu schlagen.

Auf der anderen Seite gibt es den Prinzen. Der die Alternative zu Taliss Kazzxs darstellt. Was weiß man über diesen Prinzen. Als Adliger von Salkamar wird er sicher ein Regierungssystem einzuführen, das Salkamar ähnlich ist und die Stadt auch entsprechend regieren. Dazu kommt, dass er durch die Unterstützung aus Salkamar in der Lage ist die Stadt erheblich besser zu verteidigen, weil er einfach mehr Männer hat. Außerdem kann er sich erheblich besser um den Aufbau der Stadt kümmern, dank der Mittel der er als Adliger aus Salkamar mitbringt.

So steht die Wahl.
Mit Großherzog Taliss Kazzxs stolz sterben oder weiter wie gehabt, in einer von Kriminalität geprägten Stadt, vor sich hin siechen.

Oder die Chance für eine Veränderung nutzen und dem Prinzen bei der Übernahmen von Troll's Bane helfen oder zumindest nicht im Wege stehen.

Ich habe mich dafür entschieden, dass wir, die wir Troll's Bane anführten, kein Recht haben die Bürger von Troll's Bane in einem Kampf, der vielleicht nicht einmal zu ihrem Vorteil ist, zu opfern. Und dass wir ebenso kein Recht haben mit aller Kraft an unserem alten System festzuhalten, das offensichtlich nicht funktioniert und uns so gegen eine Veränderung zu wehren, die vielleicht für uns als einzelne Personen und Amtsinhaber von Nachteil ist, aber für die Bevölkerung und für Troll's Bane auf Dauer von Vorteil.

Darum musste ich meinen Platz räumen und Troll's Bane verlassen.

Nun da ihr vielleicht mehr über die anstehenden Geschehnisse wisst oder euch manches bewusster wurde, als bisher, trefft eure Entscheidung selbst. Lasst nicht andere für euch und über euer Leben entscheiden. Entscheidet selbst, ob und wofür ihr euer Leben opfern wollt.

Geralt Devan
Ehemaliger Magistrat von Troll's Bane

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear citizens of Troll's Bane

maybe you got already informed by the archduke Taliss Kazzxs, maybe you got not informed. I, Geralt Devan, was removed by Taliss Kazzxs from the position as Magistrate of Troll's Bane and were deposed from all dues and duties. That was a sacrifice I was willing to make, so I do not support the madness of Taliss Kazzxs.

Whats happening in Troll's Bane? Surely the most of you read that a prince of Salkamar is traveling to Troll's Bane in order to govern our town. This prince is rather unexperienced and did never before rule piece of land. But as a prince he was trained to do this job. Also he takes the needed resources and the support of Salkamar with him. These things that are needed to finish the criminality, the homelessness and the fear in Troll's Bane.

Now every single citizen has a choice. A choice everyone has to make, even if Taliss Kazzxs want to chose for all of you himself.

On the one hand, there is the possibility to defend the town. To stand with Taliss and every member of the militia who chooses this way against the army of Salkamar who outnumbers the population of Gobaith a hundred times. Everyone with a clear mind will see, that in this battle the surviving or the death of the defenders of Troll's Bane is only a matter of the mercy of the prince. Because a victory against the army of Salkamar is very unlikely.
But even if Taliss Kazzxs and the men of Troll's Bane are able to defend Salkamar, surely with heavy losses. What will happen? Nothing. Everything will stay as it is. The fear, the criminality. Everyone goes on as its used to because Taliss Kazzxs can't change it with this possibilities. And the Government system that created since it was introduced close to nothing, will stay and work on in the same way as the last years. And then there is the temple, but Taliss Kazzxs seems to work together with them. As Joxia Doral did before. The double attack on my person today, stands without and results for the temple. Also he formed again a alliance with the temple to defend with their help the prince.

On the other side there is the prince, who is the alternative to Taliss Kazzxs. What do we know about the prince. As noble of Salkamar he will surely introduce a government system similar to the one in Salkamar in the town and will lead Troll's Bane in a way close to the example of Salkamar. Also with the possibilities of Salkamar he is able to defend the town against criminals far better since he simply has more men to do this job. Also he can care for the development of the town itself, thanks to the resources he brings with him from Salkamar.

So thats the choice.
Either die proud with Archduke Taliss Kazzxs or live on as its used to, in a town shaped by criminality.

Or take the chance to change something and help the prince to take Troll's Bane or at least not standing in his way.

I chose that we, who we lead Troll's Bane, have no right to risk the life of the citizens of Troll's Bane in a fight for something that is maybe not even a advantage for the citizens. Also we have no right to keep a old system with all strength that does not work obviously and struggle against a change that is a disadvantage for us as single person maybe, but a advantage for the citizens of Troll's Bane.

Thats the reason I was removed from my position and was banned from Troll's Bane.

Now since you know more about the coming events or some things got clearer to you, you are able to make this decision yourself. Don't allow others to decide for your. Decide yourself for what you are willing to risk your own life.

Geralt Devan,
Former Magistrate of Troll's Bane
Dahinar Sharpeye

Post by Dahinar Sharpeye »

Troll's Bane is my home, I won't give it up to a foreign ruler who tries to threaten us. You shouldn't speak bad of the archduke when hes regime is still young and he still have to change the mistakes of the past, this prince will only make it even more difficult for the archduke. I will stand at the walls of Troll's Bane and defend my home against the foreign invaders even if I should have to fight alone.

For the city of Troll's Bane!

~Dahinar Sharpeye~
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

Taliss Kaxzzs has no honour.
Als erstes wollte er den Archduke Cromwell stürzen, weil das Volk ihn nicht gewählt hatte. Und jetzt hat er sich den Titel des Archduke ergaunert und sitzt wie eine Glucke auf diesem Posten. Jetzt scheint es in Ordnung zu sein, dass ihn niemand aus dem Volk gewählt hat.
Ich werde dem Prinzen einen roten Teppich ausrollen, sollte er seinen Fuß in die stinkende Grube namens Bane setzen.

~Ein Freund des ehemaligen Trolls Bane
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen steps up to the townboard and reads over the long first parchment, frowning more and more about the written words. When turning away she mutters grimly, the forehead still wrinkled as she appears to rethink about a decision she already made "Interesting..".
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

A halfling standing at the board glances only briefly at the tall elfess before pointing to the first parchment shaking his head muttering to himself...

A shame someone has to be angry at the Archduke and now wants to be a traitor to the island letting in a foreign power.

The halfling turns then to the elfess, and seeing her swords in their sheaths he walks over to her craning his neck to look up into her silver eyes before pointing sternly at her swords.

Now, who are you going to fight for Lassie, your island or that mainland that most have never seen?

Taiah looks down with a touch of mirth briefly in her silver eyes before standing straight and speaking to the halfling respectfully.

For Trolls Bane Sir!

Smiling slightly as the halfling gives a "Hmmph, right answer Lassie" before walking away, Taiah turns making her way toward the Knights of Gobaith keep.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am unsure where to begin in regards of your various inaccurate views of recent events. Firstly I should say that you where not removed from Trollsbane on grounds of disagreeing with me, on the contrary you where banished from Trollsbane as a result of your response when I asked your opinion on the invasion of this Prince. Your words where You will look up from the ground as you lay dying in defeat and see my face before leaving this world, following clear notion that you intend on aiding the invaders, as you seem to be doing now with your attempts of crippling our defenses with your petty attempts of slander.

I have done for the town what can be done in these last short months. As most already know I have not gained access to the various capabilities usually given to most leaders. Though alliances have been made, the guard reformed, and the defense of the people has been seen too, this is more important than a grand new structure or a few sets of new keys. As a traitor to your town and ignorant man to the ways of running a settlement, it is inappropriate for you to judge me.

As all of Gobaith knows I have opposed the faction known as the Temple since my arrival on the surface well over a decade ago. I have taken part of and even lead countless fights, battles, and conflicts against them. It is my nature as a sworn Templar of the Great Mother Zelphia to generally oppose such cults and factions at any cost. With disbelief it strikes me, your tone of accusation wile expressing the audacity to say that I have damn near sold my soul to the Temple as a compensational means of additive protection.

What you, and others ignorantly fail to realize is that this coming invasion is not a simple conflict deciding the future of Trollsbane, nor is it the outcome of some blood thirsty lizard swatting about in attempts of holding onto his position of power.

This battle is the gateway and deciding factor that decides the fate for all of our beloved Gobaith. Should we fail in this hard pressed times and foreign rule be pressed upon us, we also suffer the lose of our freedoms as an independent people set aside from the mainland. This is not only a battle for Trollsbane but a battle pertaining to all of us, that is why I welcome any man or woman that shows the honor and decency for standing up for their home, and in turn I shake my head to the cowardus betrayers that turn their backs when their island is most in need. Salk being known for their strength, righteousness and valor are not alone in habits, they are also known for expanding boarders. The Towns and factions that sit back and watch thinking themselves immune to this coming struggle, they must realize that once Salkamarian rule has been enforced in the city, they will no longer be free towns of the small island of Gobaith, they will be another establishment paying tribute to their king as fine and obedient citizens of New-Salkamar. You have an opportunity to overcome these odds and think, act, and work together towards the improvement of our home, or we can sit back and toss away our independence, later finding ourselves an island no different from all the others east of the mainland, Incapable inhabitants guided and controlled sternly by a higher power of the moral sort. The time draws near that we must make our decisions and I will state again that I will die a freely decided islander before being forcefully declared a salkamarian.

An army can have all the swords in the world though they are still powerless without brave men to wield them.

Take part if you are ready to stand up for your home.
Take part if you are ready to receive your sword.

Inahabitant of free Gobaith
~Taliss Kazzxs

A translation would be appreciated should any old language speaker be willing to offer the courtesy, its easier for Geralt to understand.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

I made my decision long time ago and all I can say is, that you don't win the all-dominant war with swords, you win it in your mind.

I will not fight for the inhabitants of Bane, nor for Bane. You ask why, for me its only a logical step.
People come and go, thats the way of life, but the old Bane stays for a long time now and my heart is with it. If your decision is to fight, so do so and I will lay some flowers on the common grave. Its a tremendous fail to think to exist against an salkamarian army. But the improtant fact for me to step back from a fight is, that I only will fight for Bane as the town, the historical heart of Gobaith, the center of all, but I will not because I think for the future.
Past is for dreamers, present is fading, all that counts is the future. I appreciate my life, so I will not throw it away and for Bane it can only be better, not basicly just under a lead of a salkmarian, more with the support from the mainland. All people who are complaining about the problems in Bane and walk headless into a war would be the first who never see a change, espacially the ground from below.

~Jason Felarion~
Last edited by Jason Felarion on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Jason, and all other cowards out there,

Yubba, meh call joo a coward.

Joo say you love Bane, but nub defend it?

Joo say people come and go, but it is da people dat make a town.

Joo beh Hypocrite too.

It would beh so easy for Orcs to sit dis fight out. What concern is it of us? Weh hab strong cave and Trollsbane never been friends to Orcs in past. Why Fight?

Meh tell joo.

Because it beh right thing for all Gobaith. Gobaith is small Island, and every part of Gobaith is under Prince's gaze. First Trollsbane, den Silverbrand, Varshikar, Greenbriar and den Vanima. All Gobaith is in danger here.

Weh beh Orcs, but even weh sees dat.

So will joo beh coward and hypocrite, or will joo change and fight! For dose dat fight wid meh will be as bruddahs and sistas to meh. Dose that do not, shall be worth less than sweat from panther's balls. Joo decide, but seem easy choice for meh.

~Krull Karfang
Squire of Gobaith
Chief of the Orc Nation
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Da onleh riisan da cheify wanna fait for da oomin taown is 'cause he beh part ob da naithudd or whubebur it beh called. meh miss da old chiefy.meh sai wub meh sai behfor: dis beh 'oomins' war nub orcs war. and ib da salkamarian oomins wanna trai and taik da cave, den we smash dey fais nub prablem. Bud, sinse da nu chiefy sai we hab to smash da invaidurs fais, den we smash da invaidurs fais..nub laik meh hab choise.

meh jast wandur wub da old chiefy wudd hab dann, meh dinkin he mait to hab sapportud da oomin taown. bud meh nub sure ib meh would wanna hab dann dat.

~Turga
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

The issue at ha--The parchment has been thorn.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Karfang,

I accept your attitude and if thats what you think you must do or think about others, then feel free. I don't judge anyone of the defenders of Bane, its your own choice and I am not in the position of judging anyone aside from me and I don't want to. I only give you something you should think about it. If you thought about and stay at your point then its okay. Its your way of life, but you are not in the position to judge me or anyone else, too. Our time will come, then we all must lay open our doings. Then the gods will judge over us. Call me a coward, tell me dirty petnames, I don't care. Try to harm me, like you would harm any town, who will not support Bane, kill me, whatever, I stay for my words and for my principals. The prince wants to take Bane, you want to plunder any other town and harm everyone, who will not support Bane.
I ask anyone with a single piece of understanding, what would be worse, what would hurt the whole island more?

One single positive thing about the war is that all the biggest ~friends~, Bane, the temple, the orcs, any knighthood, would come together and maybe fall together, who knows. How Ironical, isn't that sweet?

~Jason Felarion~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Geralt's head shall be mine. You can keep the rest, but I need something to bait ogres with.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Agrimur steps closer and, not being able to read the letters on the parchments, asks one of Trolls Banes inhabitans what all this scribling is about. Being answered, he furrows his brow, and then nods slowly, heading for the tavern.

The following morning one can see the young Norodaj leaving the town heading for the Northern Woods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agrimur tritt näher und fragt, da er die Buchstaben auf den Pergamenten nicht entziffern kann, einen Bewohner Trolls Banes, um was sich all das Gekritzel drehe. Auf die Antwort hin runzelt er die Stirn, und nickt dann langsam, ehe er sich auf den Weg zur Taverne macht.

Am folgenden Morgen kann man den jungen Norodaj die Stadt in Richtung des Nordwaldes verlassen sehen.
Damien

Post by Damien »

For a single town, even if it was much larger and much more organized than Troll's bane, it is quite unlikely that its military strength could successfully oppose that of an empire spanning half the known settled world.
Having a cultist temple acting openly and in public of course was the most effective way to become a center of interest for the paladins of salkamar. Now, this town has to bear the consequences.
If this prince and his followers can be beaten, you can be quite sure that shortly after, a much bigger army will be sent. And that other time, it is very likely that they will not send a peaceful approach first.

=========

Für eine einzige Stadt, selbst wenn sie weitaus größer und viel organisierter sei als Troll's bane, ist es sehr unwahrscheinlich daß ihre militärische Stärke erfolgreich der eines Imperiums gegenübertreten könne, welches die halbe besiedelte bekannte Welt umspannt.
Einen aktiven und völlig offen agierenden Kultistentempel hier zu haben, ist natürlich der effektivste Weg, die Aufmerksamkeit der Salkamaerischen Paladine auf sich zu ziehen. Jetzt muß diese Stadt die Konsequenzen dafür tragen.
Wenn dieser Prinz und sein Gefolge geschlagen werden können, könnet ihr euch sehr sicher darüber sein, daß in sehr kurzer Zeit danach eine weitaus größere Armee geschickt wird. Und es ist sehr unwahrscheinlich, daß jene dann noch eine friedfertige Annäherung versuchen wird.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

This disheartens me.
~You, the people of Bane and beyond can't look past yourselves for even a few moments. if Bane falls to what is indeed a powerful and large empire, do you think they will just sit and be bore on some little town? Remember what you said about it spanning half the known world? Well guess what. That didn't happen from taking a city here and there, but from conquest throughout entire regions such as our small little isle here.
~Jason, you find it to be a bad thing that people, even enemies can unite under a true and just cause such as this? I can't even put this disgust into words further than that.
~I for one will proudly stand, fight, and even die for this town, this isle, and its people, even those too ignorant to realise that which is obvious.

~Captain Jonathan Cain,
Captain of the Troll's Bane Town Guard,
Captain of the Trolls Bane Militia,
Squire of the Knighthood of Gobaith,
Officer of the Riverside Grovestriders,
And most importantly ~FREE MAN~.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Passes the board and reads over the new parchments then he starts smirking

"more titles then own thoughts, doesn't even can read right and titles wouldnt keep him alive"

walks in the tavern and packs some bags to leave to the north.
Silo

Post by Silo »

I believe the interest here is indeed the cultist temple. I doubt Salkamar would bother sending their military might into an island so far and secluded, with no obvious benefits. We are too small to attract such interest... The Prince simply believes he has an entitlement to the land beneath Troll's Bane. By all means, give it to him.

There is no reason to hand him your head, for but a small piece of land that has long been corrupted. Who knows... Perhaps the town may finally prosper.
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

An elfess quickly visited Trolls Bane, getting some supplies she needed as she saw all the preparations and callings to arms posted on every board. Thinking of offering her aid she bought her supplies before muttering to Eliza
It seems that this town will never be as peaceful as it ought to be. She sighs wearily as she sets the bought into her bag and heads out of the Town again.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

It is impressive how the nobles of Bane let the people to fight for them. These nobles which have the only and absolute power in the settlement, and which give them self the permission to force anyone into slavery. The nobles which set them self over her own written law. Citizen of trolls Bane, you dont fight for your freedom or ~your~ home. You are fighting for tyranny and for the possession of the nobles against the most civilised empire on our plane.

Sad albarian little fools.
maryday

Post by maryday »

*Someone seems to stockpile food and beverages, especially alcoholic ones, on the roof of the hospital.
Upon enquiry of facts, one might also be able to discover a folded, huge banner there, on which is written a neat "WELCOME".

---
*Jemand scheint auf dem Dach des Hospitals Nahrung und Getränke zu horten, besonders alkoholische.
Auf genauere Nachforschung hin, mag man dort auch ein großes, gefaltetes Banner finden auf welchem ein sauberes "WILLKOMMEN" geschrieben steht.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Personally, I think this prince is a bit of a moron.

Gobaith is nothing. It could be mistaken for a speck of dirt on your map; it's so insignificant. We have few natural resources and it would be highly inefficient to sail all the way to Gobaith just for wood or ore. It's not as if the population of the mainland is so overwhelming that they need to export people; so all they'll be doing is taking over our island, which will consist of exactly the same people, except all those people will hate and disobey their leader. Why would he bring an army over for somewhere so useless? There's really no point. In fact, all he'd be doing is babysitting our island really, but we aren't interfering with the mainland at all so this seems pointless. And the "cult" on the island consists of a handful of people. We don't pose a threat to anyone over there nor do we show any intention to. In fact, there is absolutely no reason for them to even notice we're here. Doesn't this "prince" have something better to do with his time, resources and men? Noone wants him here and he has no reason to come here.

Besides, even if he takes over; what's he going to do? Exactly the same as our normal governors do except noone likes or trusts him? He's effectively stealing money from the town funds, as if he doesn't have enough to begin with. So he's just going to sit there chanting orders. Orders that noone will obey.

He doesn't seem to understand that basic point. If noone is willing to cooperate with him, and he's not bringing new citizens in, there's really nothing he can do against a whole island of people. Everyone can just completely ignore him and he'll realise he has better things to do. What's he going to do if people disobey them? Strike them with his mighty blade? Spend money on hired muscle to push people around? For no apparent reason...?

All I'll say is: if this man really thinks he's going to get anywhere, he'll be very surprised when he ends up with a dagger in his back or poison in his wine.

I really cannot understand why anyone would come to an island with nothing to offer, nothing to gain and the only possible outcome is that he and/or some of his men die and he spends a lot of money on a town that offers him nothing.

Wow, there must've been a lot of inbreeding in that monarchy for such a stupid person to be conceived. I want to see if he has 11 fingers and a clubbed foot.

~W.E~
Damien

Post by Damien »

Salkamaerian nobles usually see themselves as servants of the public, and as fighters against all that is corrupted and evil. It's their way of life serving the gods and the people, at least that is the common philosophy. I have been to Salkamar quite a while ago, and i must say that their streets are much safer than those in any other human culture.
You saw what that prince offered and what he promised, if you read his writings : Military strength to secure the lands, and financial and trading ressources to increase safety and wealth.

Concerning the leaders of this town nowadays, i would rather consider an alliance with said prince to avoid such many people being slaughtered by a fully trained and technically and tactically very advanced and well-equipped legion and to go into the books of history as a wise politician instead of as a power-hungry tyrant who was insane enough to believe that a bunch of fifty or perhaps a hhundred street-trained mercenaries and brawlers can withstand only the same number of salkamaerian legionnaires and paladins and their fellowships, even though it is likely that the defenders will be very, very outnumbered.
And if the town leaders are really serious about allying with the temple, well, then no man in town fighting on the side of the defenders may be able to expect mercy from any of the salkamaerian soldiers, knights and paladins - not to mention that if caught, the town's leaders might face a much worse fate, most likely something that includes being courted in Salkamar or just here, and most likely, publically executed for pacting with cultists.

Consider these words, and then decide.
Vinara Elanya

Post by Vinara Elanya »

Eine junge Elfin tritt herran und liest aufmerksam das Geschriebene auf dem Pergament . Ihre Augen weiten sich je mehr sie liest, am Ende angekommen starrt sie verwirrt auf das Stück Pergament und entfernt sich dann nachdenklich.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Oh so he's here to help us? Even though noone wants or needs his help?

And he's going to "help" us by leading an army against us?

Oh well, I guess that cleared that up then.

~W.E~