Orc Nation

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Re: Orc Nation

Post by Rincewind »

~
A big painted pig skin is placed inside the cave of the Dar'krest mountain. And soon the message is known everywhere under the orc folk of Gobaith. Widely spread from mouth to mouth.
~

Orcs of the Dar'krest!
This is tjime of changes. And you lousy maggots are struggle in tha middle! Mes Murgo claims for tha rank of beeing your chief! Tha combat against of the weak Scheschnak Slug'Gnar and his Snagas needs a unite way! A strong hand! Warlord Rogruk supports my claim! Shaman Knak'gash supports my claim! Redskull Jag supports thus claim! Gâsch! Murgo is your chief now, you dirty monkeys! And mes order YOU! All orcs of the Dra'krest shall make their way to the holy mountain now and do their oath on me or may deny!

Mes Chief Murgo! Mes Order!

[Try to meet Murgo. Contact me with Illarion-Chat. -> "/j #campfire"]
Shadowclan

Shadowclan...

Post by Shadowclan »

~ Swords against maces, daggers against swords, sounds of steel clashing and laughter come from a pack of frenzied orcs that can be heard outside a remote castle on the island. The horde appears to be engaged in a bonding ritual or perhaps training in some chaotic manner before heading into the castle. Once inside to what they thought was an empty dwelling they speak of the attacks against some of the Shadowclan horde at the hands of the northern horde and their options of recourse. Several of the members were heard firm in saying that war seemed enivitable. With many of the orcs speaking freely Chief Slug spoke up decidedly so "it beh settled dehn, weh march north tah greet dis menace to our horde, dah new Chiefah to dehr horde, 'Murgo'.." Just as the group agrees to the plan a small orc with northern markings who had behn hiding in a back room flees quickly through the front gate carrying with him the knowledge of their expected arrival if his ears are keen...

- ((-Sunday 1/2, 17GMT-)) - <<----((Cool for most of us??))
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

At the upper gate of the Dar'krest mountain...

So mes shall barricade tha gates now, eh?, Gruknug the orc said.
No need for Gruknug. Wes won't hide inside like puny rats., a snarling voice answered him.
Gruknug salutes. Allrighty-right!
Allrighty-right, chief! Youb have to say now. - Slug's maggots crawl up 'ere soon. You 'll see.
Then Murgo, chief of the Dar'krest grabs for his horn and blows into it. After a few seconds the blow was answered by deep slow sounds evoked by a drum.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

~
A painted pig skin is placed inside the cave of the Dar'krest mountain. And soon the message is known everywhere under the orc folk of Gobaith. Widely spread from mouth to mouth.
~

I'm Murgo! I order! - Cause I'm chief!

Nobody attacks the Shadowclan anymore. Nebbur Not! Mes drill you second hole to poo, should you do! Got that you stupid monkeys? Specialy Slug'Gnar. Shut up 'nd follow my order!
~sign~