~~The following messages are written in Orcish and painted in blood on a wide stretch of pig skins sewn together within the orc cave of the north.
Only those trained in the language of the Orcs and able to access the cave in the north can see it, let alone understand it. ~~
Greebas, Brothers and Sisters!
The need for a unified and strong clan to exist on the island is apparent amongst many of our brothers. The time has come to unite under a new, reinvigorated banner to revitalize the strength of our diminished kin. No longer shall we be under the boot of others, and no long shall we bicker amongst one another to cause disunion amongst our kind. Strength and honor will be restored to us in these coming years, and we shall rise in name once again.
The once great Bloodskull clan diminished years ago, and it has only been in more recent times that the clan is coming to exist once more. The old clan saw a great many days of glory for our kind. We were revered as warriors, and honored as such by others outside and inside our own race. The time has come again to rise above the ashes, and reforge a great Orc Clan. Let none say against our union, and our strength together. The time has come to stand tall, my brothers, and unite. So once again, the Orcs will walk these lands united. We will lay claim to what is rightfully our own. Our predecessors did not die in vain for the glory we found so long ago.
Behold, my brothers, the reforming of the clan. Glory to the Orc Nation!
What we are...
We are not a guild - In a guild, politics dictate the actions.
We are not a guild - In a guild, what keeps members together the name they gather under and the commands of their leaders.
We are not a guild – In a guild, members are separate in mind and body.
We are more.
- We are a Family.
We are a Clan.
We are a Tribe.
We are a People.
We are a Nation!
- We are a Family.
We are all Orcs! - We all fight and work for the same thing:
- Our Homeland
- Respect for the Orcs of Gobaith.
We are kept together by this dream - this mutual goal. And by that knowledge, we will achieve it. From this the actions of the clan are derived.
Even a clan needs rules that the members have to follow. Otherwise it will descend into chaos and cease to exist.
Therefore fellow Orcs, here you may read the rules that every Orc must obey:
- No Orc shall ever raise a hand onto another Orc, unless it is self-defence.
- No Orc shall ever deny help to his brothers or sisters.
- No Orc shall ever break his oath to our father, Lord Moshran.
- No Orc shall forget the power of the great hunter, Lord Malachin; the mistress of souls, Cherga; and the giver of life, Oldra.
- No Orc shall ever kill without reason (although, if well presented, an insult may prove to be a reason).
- Any Orc must follow the instructions and rulings of the Chief.
- It is wise to follow the instructions of the Blood Circle (Chief, Shaman, and Warlord). If they issue orders, they are for the good of the Nation and the members. Gracious rewards can be awaited for the completion of especially dangerous tasks and good work.
1. Members of the Nation
2. Property of the Nation
3. Friends & Foes
5. Clan Structure
6. Great Hall of Warriors
7. History & Tales
- Do you want to join the Nation?
- Leave a message here!
- Or send a dove to the Orc Nation!