Begining Mage Seeks Help

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ulthadar

Begining Mage Seeks Help

Post by Ulthadar »

-*Written on a rough parchment and posted under one of the direction signs right outside of Trollsbane*-

"I am writing this in search for help, for I know not who to turn to or where to go. I have come to Trollsbane recently, searching for someone who could teach me more in the ways of Magic. I know nothing more than the basic things which any Mage would know, but am eager to learn and have no desire to use it to bring harm to the citizens of Trollsbane or any other village. I have heard many things about the Temple, but it seems that almost as many as those who are in the temple are against it.

What I seek is someone willing to teach Magic, but I wish not to swear my life in loyalty to any particular Guild or Organization I know little or nothing about in the pursuit of learning the Magic. If there are any Mages out there who are free from the politics and or corruption of the Temple or the Organizations against it, please send me a message.

Thank you for your time,
-Gretien Ulthadar"