A hopeful return

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Brendan Mason

A hopeful return

Post by Brendan Mason »

An old, scruffy halfling pins a note the wall and walks away, with a hopeful look on his face

It is approaching six years, almost to the day, since I left Gobiath, Greenbriar and Troll's Bane to take up a life elsewhere. However, with the passage of time, my heart started to hop at the thought of this daft old place. This is a notice to any old friends of mine, to assess if they would like to take a drink with this old halfer.

Your evergreen halfling,

Brendan Mason
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Who is buying?

F
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

You're buying, my scaly bottomed friend, as my purse seems to have mysteriously vanished!

-Brendan Mason
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae frowns seeing the posts on the board and searching in her bag as stray herbs flutter to the ground, she finally finds a pen that works then writes in a small, precise handwriting at the bottom of the last parchment after making sure provisions are in the depot at the tavern.

There is no bartender at Greenbriar, but Floro is expecting you and I have put mead and wine in the depot. Send a dove if you need more.

Achae

Shaking her head she mutters about old friends and who will buy as she walks back to the forest.