Nominations for the new leader of Trollsbane.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Please try to stop me.

- Blake Thorn
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

A page is placed on the board. It looks as though it were torn from a book.

"...The dragons claw will declare a mark of victory, though will be tried once and again, before true knowledge would be salvaged. Many were fooled by a diamond in the rough, placing many to question, though the population Believed to have known this snake. It came with a vendetta moral.."

The rest of the page is burned away
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Zzyathis became boring for you, Taliss?

Considering that Taliss is the person who's ensured that people who are not living here can suddenly be 'citizens' (such as Saigwin-the-tool and Dantagon), and has 'graciously' decided to fix the elections.. I mean, take care of the "admittance" of these new 'citizens' (..not really citizens, but rather 'his' pals and guaranteed voters, like Saigwin) I fail to see how anyone could take this pathetic attempt of "outsiders attempting to wrestle control of Trollsbane to them"-election seriously.

Ah well, the supporters of this 'fair and balanced' election only prove what a bunch of dimwitted tools they are.

This is perfect example of why elections are wrong: The immediate admittance of outsiders into the voting lists by the controlling authority because these outsiders are his personal friends, but who have no vested interest in anything else except seeing their buddy-boy being elected into office, who reside elsewhere and are only hostile against the town and the administration. The typical, boorish, unintelligent troublemakers.

-Unsigned-
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

People seeking citizenship are given citizenship, they could be my supporter or my enemy. It is an obligation for someone to step in and take on this responsibility because our current two person government is to incompetent to even handle adding names to a roster. Many people have been complaining of how the current government has some how lost their names over a recent period of time, this is unacceptable.

We have an election underway people, its important to get those names on the roster as soon as possible.

~Taliss
The Flock

Post by The Flock »

Mr. Cromwell wrote:Zzyathis became boring for you, Taliss?

Considering that Taliss is the person who's ensured that people who are not living here can suddenly be 'citizens' (such as Saigwin-the-tool and Dantagon), and has 'graciously' decided to fix the elections.. I mean, take care of the "admittance" of these new 'citizens' (..not really citizens, but rather 'his' pals and guaranteed voters, like Saigwin) I fail to see how anyone could take this pathetic attempt of "outsiders attempting to wrestle control of Trollsbane to them"-election seriously.

Ah well, the supporters of this 'fair and balanced' election only prove what a bunch of dimwitted tools they are.

This is perfect example of why elections are wrong: The immediate admittance of outsiders into the voting lists by the controlling authority because these outsiders are his personal friends, but who have no vested interest in anything else except seeing their buddy-boy being elected into office, who reside elsewhere and are only hostile against the town and the administration. The typical, boorish, unintelligent troublemakers.

-Unsigned-
Sounds familiar, don't you think Guv?

~Semicidal Control