Aufruf/Call

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jason Felarion

Aufruf/Call

Post by Jason Felarion »

Werte Leute,

wenn es euch dürstet, so trinkt ihr.
Wenn es euch an Essen mangelt, so erwerbt ihr Essen.
Benötigt ihr neue Kleider, so beauftragt ihr einen Schneider und für ein neues Schwert oder eine neue glänzende Rüstung einen Schmied.

Abends dann kehrt ihr in eurem trauten Heim ein und kuschelt euch in eurer warmes Bett und das Knistern des Kamins wiegt euch in den Schlaf und durch das offene Fenster meint ihr den Wind flüstern zu hören...

Öffnet eure Augen und geht einmal Nachts durch die dunklen Straßen der Städte. Die leuchtenden Augen in den düsteren Ecken gehören keinen Tieren. Die Schreie, welche euch manchmal nachts aus dem Schlaf reißen, entstammen keinen Tieren. Das Elend kauert in allen Ecken auf der Suche nach Brotkrumen, Weinresten oder Kleidung...

Kinder in Lumpen, kämpfen mit Tauben um Brotkrumen und manchmal ~oder wundert ihr euch nie über den Verbleib eurer Tauben~ ist eine Taube das reinste Festmahl. Zerlumpte Schattengestalten drängen sich zwischen den Schweinen an den Trog...

Die Kirche versucht zu helfen, jedoch sind auch ihre Mittel begrenzt.

Es liegt an euch!

~Jason Felarion~
-Initiator der Felarion Food Foundation-
-anerkannter Koch auf Gobaith-
-Ernährungsberater-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honourable people,

if you are thirsty you will drink.
If you are in need of food, you will buy it.
If you need new clothes you will order new clothes by a tailor and a new sword or a new shiny armor you will order by a smith.

Every evening you go back to your home, lay down in your warm bed, doze off by the crackle cabin fever. And every night you think you hear the wind is whispering through your open window...

Open your eyes and walk through the dark streets at night. This aren't the shiny eyes of animals in the corners. This aren't the screams of animals which gets you off at night. The poor is in every corner in search of an single breadcrumb, rests of wine or clothes...

Children in rags are fighting for the breadcrumbs with the doves and sometimes ~or don't you wonder where your dove is lost sometimes~ a dove is the finest meal you can think of. Ragged people are pushing forward to the feeder, alongsides with the pigs...

The church tries to help but her ways of help are limited.

It's up to you!

~Jason Felarion~
-Initiator of the Felarion Food Foundation-
-accepted cook of Gobaith-
-nutritionist-
Jason Felarion

Spendentombola/Charity-Raffle

Post by Jason Felarion »

~~~Spenden-Tombola~~~

Zur Armutsprävention und um gemeinnützige Projekte zu fördern veranstalte ich ab sofort regelmäßige gemeinnützige Tombolas.
Die gesammelten Gelder sollen der Kirche, sowie notleidenden Menschen zugute kommen und regelmäßige Kleiderspenden, sowie Essensspenden ermöglichen.
Ab sofort gibt es aller 4 Zwergenwochen eine Gewinnausschüttung von diversen Sach-, oder gleichwertigen Geldpreisen. Jeder Teilnehmer hat dabei die gleiche Chance auf einen Gewinn.

In der Eröffnungsziehung gibt es folgende Preise zu gewinnen:

1. Preis: Sachgewinn: 20 Kirschkuchen im Wert von 10 Silberlingen
2. Preis: Münzgewinn: 5 Silberlinge
3. Preis: Sachgewinn: Freilos für nächste Ziehung

Ein Los kostet 2 Silberstücke. Davon fließt 1 Silberling in die Spendenkasse für gemeinnützige Projekte und 1 Silber fließt zurück in die Gewinnklassen der kommenden Ziehung und wird nach folgendem Schlüssel verteilt:

Gewinnklasse 1: 60/100.
Gewinnklasse 2: 30/100.
Gewinnklasse 3: 10/100.

Es handelt sich hier ausdrücklich um eine gemeinnützige Tombola. Wer große Gewinne sucht, der muss sich weiterhin den betrügerischen Würfelspielen auf dem Festlande widmen.

Mit den Einnahmen aus den Losverkäufen werden Inselweite Projekte gefördert. Die Verteilung der Gelder wird jederzeit bekanntgegeben.

Lose für die 1. Ziehung können ab sofort zum Preis von 2 Silberstücken bei mir geordert werden.
Ein Loskauf per Taube ist zudem auch möglich, das Los muss jedoch vor Abschluss der Ziehung bei mir bezahlt werden. Die abgegebenen Order sind als bindend anzusehen.

Die erste Ziehung findet in 8 Zwergentagen statt. Ein Loskauf ist bis 2 Zwergentage vor Ausschüttung möglich.

~Jason Felarion~

Felarion Food Foundation - For A Better Gobaith

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~Charity-Raffle~~~

For the pauperismprevention an to sponsor nonprofit-projects I arrange regular charitable raffles.
The collected coins should help the church and poor people, and finance the donations of clothes and food.
From now on, every 4 dwarfenweeks i arrange one raffle with various prizes of goods or coins.

This are the prizes of the first raffle:
first price: 20 cherrypies with an worth of 10 Silver
second price: coin prize: 5 Silvers
third price: free lottery ticket for the next raffle

One ticket costs 2 Silvers. 1 Silver is for the charity cash box and the other one flows back to the pot for the next raffle.

first prize gets: 60/100 from the backflowing cash
second prize gets: 30/100 from backflowing cash
third prize gets: 10/100 from backflowing cash

Its a nonprofit raffle. If you are looking for big fabolous prizes you better play the cheating games of dice from the mainland.

With the coins I will sponsor honourable project on the whole isle.

You can order the tickets for the first raffle now for an price of 2 Silver.
You can also order via dove, the tickets must be payed before the raffle starts to roll. The ordered tickets via dove are binding.

The first raffle-payout starts in 8 dwarfendays. You can order tickets up to 2 dwarfendays before rafflestart.

~Jason Felarion~

Felarion Food Foundation - For A Better Gobaith

Some lines are added: You can order more then one ticket!
Einige Zeilen wurden hinzugefügt: Man kann auch mehrere Lose kaufen!

!!!Special: Königin Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand stellt ein solides magisches Schwert als Sonderpreis zur Verfügung!!!

!!!Special: Queen Friedwulfa Silberklinge of Silverbrand sponsores a solid magic sword as a specialprize!!!
Last edited by Jason Felarion on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Mr. Felarion,

Your words have touched my heart and soul. I will donate a disclosed ammount of coins and goods to your worthy cause of feeding and clothing the poor. If it has to be I will give away the clothes around my back to give warmth and appreciation to the troubled and needy of our once great city. We will have to discuss this matter more private than a public note, so please, dove me.

Liam Heneghan.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

A red cloaked cyan knight rides by, shooting a flaming arrow into the board with parchment attached.

You are full of shit mate.

For I am
~Nobleman
~Voice of reason
~Bringer of justice
~Fighter of evil
~Voice of the people.

Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

*reads over the new parchment and pinns a small parchment under it*

A real nobleman would never use such unmindful words, but I accept your opinion.

But I can't accept your sign~
Bringer of justice ~ I ask you, where is the justice on the streets for the poor? They are outlaws of the society and you know it intimately if you are not that smallminded.
Fighter of evil ~ an forget to help the poor
Voice of the people ~ You shouldn't use that sign. I've never heard of you before so how you want to be the voice of the people if you are mute?

~Jason Felarion~

-Initiator of the Felarion Food Foundation~
-accepted cook of Gobaith-
-nutritionist-
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

jason, I shall gladly donate clothes to this honorable drive. They can't be guarenteed to be of excellant quality, but good quality is certainly what I'd consider acceptable.

~Jon